Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Reasons Behind Your Username?

+12
Kanda
Sinpoder
Ludalfa
Chao
Cardinal
Ulqui
Raiza Goryu
Kade
JJ
Cookies
Gin
Dexterity
16 posters
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons Behind Your Username? Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Reasons Behind Your Username? Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Reasons Behind Your Username? Empty Reasons Behind Your Username?

Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:38 pm
Self-explanatory! Why is your username what it is? What's the story behind it, if there is one? Go on!

My current username, Yoruichi-sama, is something I've recently changed to because of my unusual worship of the canon character Yoruichi from Bleach. However, I also liked Soifon almost as much, which is why I tacked on the 'sama' at the end. Soifon always used to refer to the woman as 'Yoruichi-sama'.

Reasons Behind Your Username? Qx494h

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons Behind Your Username? Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Reasons Behind Your Username? Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Reasons Behind Your Username? Empty Re: Reasons Behind Your Username?

Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:24 pm
I dunno how to explain dis

My username, Sou Yuuki, wasn't much of a typical reason. I thought of this name when i first entered into the World Of Internets. I kept the name as it is, and the reason was pretty simple, it was my first name in the World Of Internets that i've entered, and it was the name i thought of, and suggested by my Twin Brother. xD

Empty, blank space.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons Behind Your Username? Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Reasons Behind Your Username? Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:46 pm
JJ

This is a username that's roughly 50 years in the making. When my mom was growing up, her parents called her JJ because her name started with a J. Her middle name did not have a J. Likewise, when I grew up my mother called me JJ, despite the fact that neither my middle or last name start with J. It is a family tradition of sorts, and hopefully I will call my first born JJ as well. <3

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raiza Goryu
Raiza Goryu
Starter Member

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:06 pm
Eh, Raiza's just one of my many random names I use.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons Behind Your Username? Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Reasons Behind Your Username? Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:50 pm
My names Ulqui cause Ulquiorras one of my favorite characters and so I decided to use that name!
Cardinal
Cardinal
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons Behind Your Username? Left_bar_bleue0/0Reasons Behind Your Username? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:18 pm
Gather round kiddies, I have a story to tell.

I used to play this old bleach game way back in the day. I won't bother boring you with the in depth stuff, but the game was REALLY good. It had most, if not all of the show's shikai and bankai, Arrancar Ress, and lots of other nifty class choices. When I first started out, I was a scrub. real bad, and I never got too far in the game, barely got my shikai, never broke past lv 500(1150 was the cap). At that point, I had different bird related names; Dragon Pheonix, Steel Condor, Blue Jay, etc on my numerous accounts. At one point I took a real long break from the game because of computer troubles. when I got a new comp, I got back into the game with a serious passion, and I picked the name Cardinal. Well, I went forth, kicked ass, and became one of the top ranked players on the server. Had several different accounts who were top notch, all with the name Cardinal tacked on. I.E, Waluigi the Cardinal, Mario the Cardinal, etc. The game had a forum, and at one point I asked for the signatures that I have at the bottom of my post right now commissioned. I pretty much became known as Cardinal. The name just kinda stuck. And since I have these kickass sigs, why bother changing it now?

Thank you for your time and attention

Reasons Behind Your Username? Logo110 <-- character
Reasons Behind Your Username? Logo210
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons Behind Your Username? Left_bar_bleue60/100Reasons Behind Your Username? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Reasons Behind Your Username? TobySmirk_zpsc2b6a711

Prepare yourself as I am about to blow. your. mind. The above gif is my face as I made my username.

Chaozi

This name is simply the word Chaos. Then I removed the S. Then I stuck an I at the end and snuck a Z where S should have been. pro name editing skills. Also a lot of people seem to think it comes from the Sonic baby thingies called 'Chao' which sadly is a false acquisition.
Anonymous

Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:06 pm
Reasons Behind Your Username? Tumblr_m80v8usv2o1rzo8eoo1_500
Aivee story time!
I always, always, always have a story behind my names. XD In this case? When I first joined PH, I was just recently leaving a naruto site. On that site, I had this character named Ivy; and she was very precious to a lot of people. So as a sort of in-joke with myself, and considering that Ivy was almost me in RP form at the time, I decided to use the phonetics (the way a word is said) of her name. Ai-vee. That's where the name Aivee came out of. =w= Also protip? Meimu has more or less Ivy's original Personality, and Denko has her faceclaims. >w>
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum