Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Lilith or Salix or Looper.. who do you know me by?
Today at 12:07 pm by Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

» Harboring a Burning Passion
Today at 6:17 am by Mirja Eeola

» Forgotten Attachment [OPEN]
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
Yesterday at 6:48 pm by Sage

» The Grand Fleet; A Promise fulfilled
Yesterday at 1:26 pm by THEFROST

» Spell the right, AND THEN BURN IT TO THE GROUND!
Yesterday at 1:05 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv]
Yesterday at 9:09 am by Mirja Eeola

» Past the point of no return
Yesterday at 2:11 am by MorpheusDavol

» A night on the town
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:01 pm by Absentee

» Seiichi [4-2]
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:29 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2615 registered users
The newest registered user is Magnus Ambrosia

Our users have posted a total of 123965 messages in 18919 subjects
Share | 

Reasons Behind Your Username?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
248350/500000  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Reasons Behind Your Username?   Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Self-explanatory! Why is your username what it is? What's the story behind it, if there is one? Go on!

My current username, Yoruichi-sama, is something I've recently changed to because of my unusual worship of the canon character Yoruichi from Bleach. However, I also liked Soifon almost as much, which is why I tacked on the 'sama' at the end. Soifon always used to refer to the woman as 'Yoruichi-sama'.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10000/999999  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Your Username?   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 pm

I go by Gin because Gin Ichimaru has been and always will be my favorite canon character. Plus the name is short and simple, and thus easy to memorize. There really isn't a big story behind it.

The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
17560/99999  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Your Username?   Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:24 pm

I dunno how to explain dis

My username, Sou Yuuki, wasn't much of a typical reason. I thought of this name when i first entered into the World Of Internets. I kept the name as it is, and the reason was pretty simple, it was my first name in the World Of Internets that i've entered, and it was the name i thought of, and suggested by my Twin Brother. xD

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Your Username?   Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:46 pm

JJ

This is a username that's roughly 50 years in the making. When my mom was growing up, her parents called her JJ because her name started with a J. Her middle name did not have a J. Likewise, when I grew up my mother called me JJ, despite the fact that neither my middle or last name start with J. It is a family tradition of sorts, and hopefully I will call my first born JJ as well. <3

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Your Username?   Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Kade is my name for a reason
It means duty, honor and respect also it was the name I chosen because it belong to a good friend of mine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiza Goryu
Starter Member

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Your Username?   Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Eh, Raiza's just one of my many random names I use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulqui

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10500/99999  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Your Username?   Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:50 pm

My names Ulqui cause Ulquiorras one of my favorite characters and so I decided to use that name!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cardinal
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Your Username?   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Gather round kiddies, I have a story to tell.

I used to play this old bleach game way back in the day. I won't bother boring you with the in depth stuff, but the game was REALLY good. It had most, if not all of the show's shikai and bankai, Arrancar Ress, and lots of other nifty class choices. When I first started out, I was a scrub. real bad, and I never got too far in the game, barely got my shikai, never broke past lv 500(1150 was the cap). At that point, I had different bird related names; Dragon Pheonix, Steel Condor, Blue Jay, etc on my numerous accounts. At one point I took a real long break from the game because of computer troubles. when I got a new comp, I got back into the game with a serious passion, and I picked the name Cardinal. Well, I went forth, kicked ass, and became one of the top ranked players on the server. Had several different accounts who were top notch, all with the name Cardinal tacked on. I.E, Waluigi the Cardinal, Mario the Cardinal, etc. The game had a forum, and at one point I asked for the signatures that I have at the bottom of my post right now commissioned. I pretty much became known as Cardinal. The name just kinda stuck. And since I have these kickass sigs, why bother changing it now?

Thank you for your time and attention

Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
60/100  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Your Username?   Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Prepare yourself as I am about to blow. your. mind. The above gif is my face as I made my username.

Chaozi

This name is simply the word Chaos. Then I removed the S. Then I stuck an I at the end and snuck a Z where S should have been. pro name editing skills. Also a lot of people seem to think it comes from the Sonic baby thingies called 'Chao' which sadly is a false acquisition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Your Username?   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Aivee story time!
I always, always, always have a story behind my names. XD In this case? When I first joined PH, I was just recently leaving a naruto site. On that site, I had this character named Ivy; and she was very precious to a lot of people. So as a sort of in-joke with myself, and considering that Ivy was almost me in RP form at the time, I decided to use the phonetics (the way a word is said) of her name. Ai-vee. That's where the name Aivee came out of. =w= Also protip? Meimu has more or less Ivy's original Personality, and Denko has her faceclaims. >w>

List; Comm; Perm;Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Reasons Behind Your Username?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next