Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amnesium Part 1: Origins Left_bar_bleue60/100Amnesium Part 1: Origins Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Amnesium Part 1: Origins Empty Amnesium Part 1: Origins

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:29 am
Event Creation Template
  • Name: Amnesium Part 1: Origin
  • Character: Whoever signs up
  • Type: Event Thread
  • Info:

The event will take place in a non-existing plane which is entered via ones dreams. This is accessed by a mysterious power that calls out to the character as they sleep and drags their mind into this plane. if you plan to tell me I cannot do that to the character you plan to use, you cannot use that character for the event. I can assure you that this ability does not do any harm to the character, does not change anything nor move them from where they currently are and will go completely unnoticed afterwards as it will no longer be there.

Characters that sign up will be moved into this dream scape one night when they go to rest. They shall wake up in a random area of what appears to be a town, industrial estate and other possible close by urban locations in an extensive night with nobody around other than the ghosts that wander it aimlessly.

These ghosts will slowly move around and come up to each character and try to capture them in their unbreakable grasp. Characters caught are then removed form the event and wake up in reality with a headache but nothing more than that. if this happens, you may no longer post in the event with that character. If somebody managed to uncover the secrets of the Dream, they will be rewarded an unconfirmed amount of Yen and a Skill upgrade.

What is actually happening here though, will be uncovered in the event.

• Notes:

I will be taking part, roleplaying the movements of the ghosts. This means nobody can GodMod the ghosts behaviour. HOWEVER the ghosts may god mod at certain times if it makes sense. For a better understand of how this works, scroll down to the Green section of this post.

There will be multiple threads as not everyone will arrive in the same location. I will be roleplaying in each thread created that has ghosts in them. If members wish, I do not have to take part in their threads but this does mean that they may not have any ghosts present in their thread. This also means that any plot progression will be minimal.

I will usually describe the areas more in depth than others to give them ideas of where to go next including buildings, scenery, ghost appearances, blood trails etc

ALL POWERS DO NOT WORK. All characters become 5-5 humans for the time they are in this world. This is to make it fair for everyone and give them all a chance to win. This is NOT PERMANENT and lasts until you lose or win the game.

All I plan to do, is grab a player, drag him into the darkness and then state that they have lost at the event. That is all of the Godmodding I had planned to do in all cases. I am forcibly moving you out of the event and that is it because it follows the rules I have set down that people have agreed to follow by signing up to the event. I do not at any point plan to 'be' another members character as I am aware that is against site rules entirely.

The reason they are unbreakable and invulnerable creatures, is because they need to be. If you have a way to get out of what makes you lose the game then nobody will ever lose the game. This entire thing is designed to make you think careful about your next move because for all you know, that corridor to your right will have a ghost down it that will start walking after you, but the left corridor does not. Knowing that at any point you could suddenly be jumped on is frightening, and I know that I could be biased and just kill of people that i feel like booting but i can assure you i do not plan to do that. This is supposed to be fun, its supposed to be challenging, its supposed to be different to what we usually do and its supposed to put everyone in a position they are not used to being in. if you are grabbed, that's it. You have lost and that is the rule. However this does need to be a somewhat 'bear hug' sort of grab. I should have specified that as it is possible for the ghosts to miss and get shaken off if they have yet to grapple you with their entire arms. This sort of mechanic is what will keep everyone in corners, make them think about what they are going to do in the next room because they are aware of the danger they are in.

Also something I forgot to mention is how not every ghost knows you are there. Many are blind, many are deaf which means the players need to experiment each time they come across a new ghost. Does this bloody looking male react to movement or to the sound of my footsteps? if he is noticing me talking, maybe I should be quieter? If he see's my white shirt against the black wall, maybe I should try and cover myself or find another shirt. It's things like that I'm looking out for.

The story itself and everything happening will NOT change anything in the real world. The plot will remain ambiguous, but I can assure everyone that it has nothing to do with reality. Your characters will be perfectly fine afterwards, they will retain their memories of the event and may be rewarded upon completion but will not be rewarded if they fail. The site plot will go unchanged. There WILL be an antagonist to all of this, but they WILL NOT affect the site in any way. You may leave the event at any time if you so wish but cannot rejoin as I will just write you out by following my own rules (basically, you get caught). Overall, the event has no permanent or large changes to the forum, the site plot and any of the sorts. This is for fun.

There will be multiple parts to this event. People who are in previous events may join upcoming parts to this event. People who were not in previous events may join upcoming parts to this event. This includes people who have lost in the past.

How do I choose who loses?

It can't be fair if I just kick people out that I feel aren't doing well because even in horror games and films, the wounded always have a chance to get away no matter how bleak it is and quite often, the healthy ones are the ones that recklessly toss their lives away. Thus, the event will take into account the actions of each and every character. Then, every week on the same day, a randomizer will pick out the next person to be kicked from the event.

Every character will have their name on this randomizer once at the start of each week but there are ways to get yourself off the randomizer (These will not be shown to the players. Any staff that are not participating in the event may know what these are and may see the results before posted). On the other hand, there are also ways to get yourself on the randomizer (see previous brackets) and this can happen several times. Meaning, some unlucky character might have his name down 3 times and another only twice.

Last edited by //ChaoZi\ on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:30 am; edited 3 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amnesium Part 1: Origins Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Amnesium Part 1: Origins Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Amnesium Part 1: Origins Empty Re: Amnesium Part 1: Origins

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:02 pm
Photobucket

What the hell, mate?
>These ghosts will slowly move around and come up to each character and try to capture them in their unbreakable grasp.

Nothing should really be unbreakable on the site; even if it is a dream event. There is no point in role playing if you cannot get out of the circumstance. You'll need to fix that bit.

>I will be taking part, roleplaying the movements of the ghosts. This means nobody can GodMod the ghosts behaviour. HOWEVER the ghosts may god mod at certain times if it makes sense. For example, they grab someone and don't necessarily remove them yet, I can drag them off etc.

...so, God MOdding is still god modding. And that isn't allowed on the site. I'm going still need you to make that more clear or fix it altogether.

Amnesium Part 1: Origins WVMWLOu
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amnesium Part 1: Origins Left_bar_bleue60/100Amnesium Part 1: Origins Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:04 am

After fixing up the problems over skype, I think what we had issues with has been sorted out. This does however require a recheck in case I missed anything.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amnesium Part 1: Origins Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Amnesium Part 1: Origins Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:38 pm
Photobucket

♣ MOVING THIS THREAD INTO THE APPROVED ♣

Alright, since we had already talked about this ages ago, I'll give you the clearance needed to make the event. However, you are going to need to make a sign-up thread in the events/activities section of the site.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:17 am
Amnesium Part 1: Origins Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS TO OLD EVENTS NOW✦

Okie-dokie, we've got ourselves an older event thread here. Since I've just made an Old Event thread, I'll be moving this thread there due to lack of activity.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum