Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 Empty Re: Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk]

Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Template By: [THEFROST]

Nozomi had not taken much time to contemplate over Lilynette's wish, as it was her desire to never—in any situation—appear as a fool bumbling over anything. How Starrk took this, however, passed by her unknowingly. as he refrained from voicing it. However, in the same way it would appear that neither of them would appear the least bit surprised at what she had said, despite the shock it would have had on any normal person. Also likewise, Nozomi did not comment on the matter, trying to move on with this conversation as it began to come to a close. The two Arrancar before her elected to bicker amongst each other in a fashion that left the blue-haired woman out and feeling as a third wheel for a moment. Some familiar names were mentioned, as well as Starrk's old title, which told her they cared more about the position created by Aizen than they did their current one. It was reiteration of what she already knew, but confirmation was always positive feedback. She would have never come up to the man if she didn't have a hunch that he was discontent with his occupation. She was glad she had, for now moving toward the ends of this rendezvous, all factors pointed towards Starrk's acceptance and acquisition of a powerful asset. As if in affirmation, he would turn towards Nozomi and sigh, resigning to Lilynette's viewpoints for the most part whatever they may have been. He apologized and explained his discomfort at the situation, probably trying to show he wasn't all bad, and that was probably a fact. After a slight pause, he then gave his name as a peace offering.

She would point to herself with her hand to show there was no confusion, before answering, "Nozomi. I knew if you'd accept my proposal that I'd give my name, though I know it won't tell you too much about me. There never quite was a 'Nozomi' who went down in history for anything." After finishing, Lilynette now spoke, shifting back to that uncomfortable subject about marriage in complete insistence. Nozomi listened, of course, mulling over the words as though she were tasting a piece of candy, trying to figure out the flavor of the thing. Finally figuring it out, she spoke in her softest voice toward's the youngling. "Listen. I see what you're doing and why you're trying to do this, but it's not the right way to do things. Neither of us have truly known each other for longer than ten minutes, and any marriage that could be tried would be devoid of any significant meaning. If it went through, Starrk still wouldn't have someone like that because of these circumstances. Don't rush things, Lilynette, and perhaps Starrk should simply start with just a friend first." Nozomi would nod towards the girl and impersonate a smile that looked extraordinarily realistic; when she turned back to face the man they'd been talking about in front of, there were still hints of this smile lingering around. What was more odd, though, was the fact that in between Nozomi's hand there was a small card that hadn't been there before. There was no point in time in which she had reached into a pocket or the hand disappear from view, and yet it was just suddenly there.

"Well, I should probably close up this little meeting now, since I believe I have your decision. Since I don't want to overstay my welcome, that would certainly be the best option. Here"—she'd deftly flick the card over to Starrk with her fingers, so that he could catch it with ease as it nearly flew over his shoulder—"This is your ticket in. Don't destroy it or lose it, as you'll need it." The card had a darkish gray background, like smoke off of a heavy fire; dirty smoke. The words were written in silvery holographic print that shone when it was turned to and fro, and overall its entirety was done monochromatically. If one looked hard enough, the insignia of the organization could be seen discreet in the background as a slightly lighter gray: It was a circle with the Chinese character 平 which meant "Equal"... though it could be interpreted as "Peace" as well. There was only one thing written on the card aside of that symbol, and that was the name of the team itself. As Nozomi spun around and started heading in the opposite direction now, back from whence she came, she spoke one last thing to them with that friendly tone. "Welcome to the Equalists."

To cut off any response to this, the whine of a Garganta opening pervaded the room, as Nozomi stepped through the threshold and into the turbulent void beyond. It closed up behind her with a stunning speed and then erased from this realm completely. Not a trace of the woman—aside of that card—was left behind, and it was suddenly eerie quiet.

Fin.

Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 Qx494h
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 Empty Re: Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk]

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 Shoot_11

Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 _or_do10

COYOTE STARRK

Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 769px-Coyote_Starrk_Mugshot_ep277-1Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 769px-Coyote_Starrk_Mugshot_ep277-1Equalist [Nozomi, Starrk] - Page 2 769px-Coyote_Starrk_Mugshot_ep277-1
RIDES AGAIN.

"Nozomi... Well... Good to know we have another leader who likes keeping things to themselves..." He spoke, mostly in reflection to himself, meaning no ill will. "LISTENING!" Lilynette spoke loudly, blinking as she listened to the woman. Lilynette had never actually had the chance to know what marriage was, as so she blinked at the lady, tilting her head to the side. After all, in the end she was still just a little kid inside towards emotional things like that; the only one she had ever truly known or trusted was Starrk himself.

"Alright... But then... You still owe me a wish!" Lilynette pointed out simply, smiling again as she began to mull over things, even as Nozomi began speaking again. "Now I can go back to sleep..." He said, about to turn around before she said something else. He blinked, trying to see what it was as his eyes widened slightly, seeing the card appear in her hand without warning; without movement, without pretense. What... He thought, even as the card was thrown at him.

The man blinked, seeing the card fly towards him as it hit him smack in the forehead, blinking and throwing his arms over to grab onto it, looking over to see Lilynette backing away with an extremely mischevious look on her face. He looked at it, tilting his head to the side. ..Japanesse. He realized, glancing back up at the woman as she was walking through a gargant-

Wait, WHAT?

He thought, as suddenly it struck through him; the woman had used a GARGANTA. ... Starrk calmed down again as she left, falling back on his bed of pillows. "...Lilynette..."

"What is it, Starrk?" She asked, leaping down on the massive pile of pillows next to him.

"Be very careful around that woman..."

Thread Over, finished, done! Good Job!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum