Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:
Author's Note: He replaces Mr. Caveman after Black Team Thread is concluded, but can be playable in threads dated after the event thread.
The Spiritual Human Template
Basic Information _____________________________
• Name: Formerly Malcolm Stone, now calls himself, "Neo-Caveman." • Titles: The Laughing Death-Crafter • Age: 28 • Gender: Male • Affiliation/Rank: Rogue/Renegade
• Appearance Description: Neo-Caveman used to be human, but he is also not a hollow by nature. Despite having a hollow hole, he does not have the mask while his entire body was covered in a carapace that seems like armor. He used to stand at eight feet in height, but now he stands at six feet in height. Flowing behind him was a black cape that flows wildly like his dark hair that flickers in the wind like an inextinguishable flame. His portrait would appear with him not smiling, but unlike his carapace body, he has a flexible facial feature, allowing him to display an array of expressions while contradicting the hardiness of his flesh.
By his side or in his hand is a western bastard sword. The sword reflects his excitement by becoming dimmer while shines more when he is bored or not happy. The color of the glow was more erratic when he is excited, thus the black blade can potentially change color overtime (like from once per post to once per paragraph depending on his excitement level,) making it harder for the opponents to predict its potential damage and effects toward them.
• Appearance Picture:
• Personality: Physically, Neo-Caveman contrasts from his former self drastically; instead of being a berserker type of warrior, he became a hybrid between a hollow, a mystic and a gambit-warrior. Frequently, he flaunts around and behaves in a messianic form of casualness and chaotic insights. Due to his very frequent use of powers, he is hardly seen to be worn out, indicating a very vast reservoir of potential energy of physical, para-physical and meta-physical nature.When in combat, he "toys" with his foes with decimation and has a habit of appearing where his foes would least expect. Whenever he defeats someone, he would only enslave those who are important or fun enough to him that he has a use for them, otherwise, he would just blast them to smitherines as a finisher.
In his thought processes, he would be a great tactician if he hardly has the time to think through his action. The only time he thinks will always be during times he does not jest, which means very unlikely. However, he is very capable of fighting to the point that any fight is a game where he can bend the rules to win. Given to his degree of madness, he would be the one giving his allies suggestions that would only benefit his own amusement of seeing his foes either get defeated or get torn up with feelings about fighting their own ally that are under his control. When he is in control over someone, he would first learn about their relationships so he has ammo to turn against those who are his foes.
Natural Attributes & Supernatural Powers
• Natural Attributes: Reason of the Final Boss: Neo-Caveman has superficial strength, willpower, pain tolerance and durability. "How can one expect me to just be killed so easily?" Reason of the Living Dead: Neo-Caveman can be killed by conventional methods, but if killed, there will be a set amount of time (in real time days) before he can be active again due to recovery time. The recovery time can be determined in real time days by a moderator, advisor or administrator based on how much damage he has taken overall before his death. To extend the amount of time for him to recover, a purification ritual can be used to extend it for a while longer while an exorcism ritual can send him to Hell for twice the amount in real time days based on base amount of real time days. The amount of days will be determined in his latest death application. Base = X RTD (Real Time Days) Purified = X * 1.5 RTD Exorcised = X * 2 RTD "How can one kill what is already dead?" Reason of the Mad Man: Neo-Caveman lost his sanity and it is through his madness that he has superficial mental deduction, focus, general speed and weapon skills. "Why care to build what can be destroyed and why bother saving when we all can die?" Reason of the Ascended: Neo-Caveman is clearly capable of using mystical arts and has a vast array of them because of his mentality reaching to a state where his imagination is out of his own control, making it very hard for anyone to tell what he would be using. "I do enjoy playing games; I wonder why would people be so BORING in this celebration of my declaration of a festive endtime?" Reason of the Rebirth: Most can say it is an unnatural aspect of Neo-Caveman as he has the knowledge to fashion a special headband that goes around a defeated enemy's head, turning them into one of his minions without a thought of their own. They retained their personality, but when they try to rebel, they immediately forget about the thought that they are under Neo-Caveman's control or rebelling against him due to brain waves being suppressed by the electrical property in the headband that disrupts specific areas of the cerebral cortex. As along it is around their head, it will be impossible to disobey Neo-Caveman's commands frequently and they cannot take it off on their own as if they tried, the headband will shock the brain, causing the wearer to fall unconscious and lose a bit of their most recent memory. Neo-Caveman can only place this device on characters whom their owner gives permission for.
"Why die now when I am having so much FUN? Fine, you can go. Wai- WHAT?! I do need a playmate, you can do."
• Powers: Reiatsu & Reishi Manipulation: This allows him to manipulate the spiritual particles to allow him to do a whole array of techniques like levitation, flight, displacement/teleportation, illusion, and attacks. This is also not limited from absorption, healing and hardening. Chaotic Reishi Fluctuating Field: When active, it becomes noticeable with the sparks of light radiating in the field. Each round would cause a random effect for all except for Neo-Caveman such as reshaping (such as becoming tiny, giant, fat or skinny,) elemental changes (like changing from fire to water and death to healing,) and relocating (such as being teleported outside of battle or into another world.) Neo-Caveman's Rainbow Sword: As mentioned before, it glows brightly when bored and becomes dimmer when getting more excited. The point behind it is that when bored, he gets predictable because he is too bored to try something else and when he gets excited, madness sets in and the blade becomes harder to tell as a tell-tale sign, hinting randomity. There are a few techniques that are not random, but these techniques are beyond devastating to the unwary. Destructive Rising Reiatsu: Neo-Caveman used to have a reiatsu that spells fear and doom to those who faces him, but after his change, he has the power rip apart the environment and send them floating and rising off the ground before dashing them all over the place. The two damages will be from the debris that he tosses around and the reiatsu itself, which is capable of knocking down hardy combatants and knocking back heavyweights; if both aspects are combined for the receiving character, they do make a neat backflip for all Neo-Caveman would care. Dimensional Gateway: His primary method of traveling between worlds like the Moon, Earth, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and Hell. While he can teleport from his current location, he cannot teleport onto a specified location unless he knows where to go, so if he manages to appear in the middle of a Gotei Barrack and snag a person, it is very likely that he learned about it from a Shinigami, which also means that Shinigami was enslaved by him. Hollow Knight: Neo-Caveman is technically Part-Human and Part-Hollow as he did not develop the bleached mask, but has a heightened reaction to being hit in the chest. While he does not have a bleached mask or a hole, his body was twisted by the corruption, he manages to prevent further corruption through great willpower. Due to his body having the structural makeup of a Hollow, he attains high-speed regeneration, allowing him to heal faster than he would have before; due to him being Part-Hollow, he does not regenerate as effectively as would an actual Hollow. Ultimately, he is unable to use any Hollow/Arrancar abilities other than that.
• Pure Abilities: Spell Techniques - Neo-Caveman has a very wide range of techniques of manipulating spiritual particles to achieve an effect that he can throw around and attack others.
Power Bolts: In form of a colored orb of energy, these bolts can do high damage in form of an explosion. Not only that, it can be done in rapid succession or in group. Each orb is two feet in diameter of height and width, can go over two hundred miles per hour, can be guided, can explode on its own after a full round, and can be merged to multiply the effects starting with double (x2) with larger size with added one foot to diameter per merging bolt. As along it is within Neo-Caveman's line of sight, they can be created at any location in the field. The orbs can ricochet if hitting a wall while barriers and an offensive form of magic can prematurely detonate them. Given to the randomity of the powers, the orbs can appear in different colors, but the effects are only dual-based, meaning it has an elemental type and a debuff. The debuffs can last one round after confirmed hit and can be maintained with consistant hits, but only Brown and Silver are accumulating and persistant until properly cured.
Power Hammer: Neo-Caveman can conjure a hammer from his body and use it to cause critical damage to those under it. The hammer is scaled to be a block wide and capable of demolishing a skyscraper with minimum effort. Like Power Bolts, it is dual-based and it is randomized, but unlike the Power Bolts, it emphasizes on semi-melee range (close-ranged, but not close-quarter.)
Power Beam: Neo-Caveman's Power Beam behaves similarly to cero, which has a charge up and an escalating damage in a short period of time against objects in its line of fire. The difference is the randomity inherited from Power Bolts. However, the beam has no detonation time, so it simply fades away when it reaches its maximum range of inter-continental proportion as along he can see or has a general idea of where the target will be. He can also choose to maintain the beam and drag it, decimating anything that is touching the beam; environmentally, it can also cause desolation, a piece of land that is destroyed to the point of being uninhabitable.
Power Blast: Neo-Caveman can choose to release it to damage all who are near him or charge up for stronger damage and wider area. Behaviorally, the blast follows the rules of decaying momentum which will be 100% = Close-Quarter (Strong hit for 0-Tier) 75% = Close-Ranged (Strong hit for 1st Tier) 50% = Mid-Ranged (Strong hit for 2nd Tier) 25% = Long-Ranged (Strong hit for 3rd Tier) 5% = Out-Of-Range (Strong hit for 4th/5th/6th Tier) 0% = Not in Area of Thread (Harmless)
Power Dragon/River: Neo-Caveman channels the power to form a serpentine attack that can bend and twist in any direction, allowing him to slam his foe with the initial punch and then the constant damage and force that accumulates into what would be near fatal for unwary legends. This is his most powerful technique and he can manipulate it to do a wave, a blockade and ultimately the direct attack itself. Its opposite is Power River which only supply the debuff where the Dragon supply the damage. These two are the only techniques where they do not have a pair of damage and debuff together. Dragon Initial = 100% (Strong Hit for 0-Tiers) Constant = 25% (Strong Hit for 3rd Tiers) End Total = 200% (Near Fatal for 0-Tiers, death for anyone lower.) River Initial = 25% (one round/stage) Constant = 25% (+ one round/stage) End Total = 100% (Four Rounds/Full Stage)
Fixed Spell Techniques - While his spells are randomized by debuff and damage, this set was considered the widest array of his techniques based on types and colors. While the normal spells can be used frequently, he cannot use the same element of spell more than once before using another element, regardless of style.
Elemental and Debuffs - Neo-Caveman's attack are mainly element by color and debuff by element. An element is the kind of damage that can inflict while debuff is the condition that can hinder the target's effectiveness or efficency of circumstances. Black: Death Damage; Paralysis (cannot move) Blue: Water Damage; Weakness (cannot hit hard) Brown: Earth Damage; Increased Mass (became fatter and heavier) Green: Shadow Damage; Blindness (cannot see) Orange: Fire Damage; Increased Sensitivity (lowered pain tolerance) Pink: Light Damage; Disabled Powers (cannot use spiritual/energy based abilities) Purple: Chaos Damage; Confusion (cannot analyze and understand current situation) Red: Cero Damage; Increased Vulnerability (lowered durability) Silver: Physical Damage; Inflation (became bulkier and lighter) White: Holy Damage; Barrier Breaker (any barrier will be destroyed) Yellow: Electric Damage; Compulsive Twitching (any attempt failed or backfired)
Elemental and Debuffs Black Death: The elemental of death revolves around weakening and rendering strengths, making it death by "aging" (not true aging) or "decay." It can cause muscular deficiency, bone fragility, hemophilia, and eventually death from inside out if hit too much. Paralysis: First it starts out painful as if dying a gory death, but numbs out abruptly, which means the nerves and muscular tensions are nullified, rendering the target unable to will themselves to move. Unlike the frozen kind of paralysis, the target affected by this will fall limped as if killed on the spot. Because of the muscular disability, the target cannot move and cannot even make a facial expression or talk coherently (they cannot blink either!) This debuff is a maintenance type of condition, meaning it can be reapplied to make the effect last longer; thus it initially starts off as one round duration, but when reapplied, it can last an extra round per consecutive application. To inspire the idea of dying, a chill creeps throughout the body, making the body pale and cold, making the target suffer chills while the allies would believe the target is dead unless they can tell it is a false death.
Blue Water: The elemental of water revolves around force by quantity and relentless pursuit. It is capable of curing, freezing, crushing and drowning as in small quantity seems harmless, but when used as an attack, it can smash bullets into pieces and erode everything in its path, including metal. Hypothermia, water-logging (over-containing water,) drowning, and other effects are possible with this elemental.
Weakness: This creates a coat around the target that stiffens to the degree that it cuts down the overall movement down by half, meaning that all movement skills like flash step along with momentum are cut down in half. Not only that, it creates a opposing polarity so that whenever the fighter chose to use pressing force, it also becomes half-strength as the opposition is forcing the fighter away from the target. Despite things cut in half, the fighter is still on regular strength and power, so if that fighter forced too much, they will strain their body and damage themselves trying to get a scratch in. It is a maintenance type, meaning that it starts out as one round duration, but additional applications will extend the duration.
Brown Earth: The elemental of earth revolves around crushing, force by mass and grounding or grinding things to pieces. This is capable of setting up barriers that cannot be broken through without tools or becoming a juggernaut force against other barriers. To a degree, it can also reform metallic objects or break them down into shards that can cut more accurately than a Japanese Katana. Dust-based conditions when inhaled are inherently dangerous in this element when in a fight while normally, it is straight forward crushing, smashing and grinding.
Increased Mass: Noticeably, the effect is stackable, not maintanence; this means that the effect is persistant and only serves to make it more difficult when applied with more of the same kind and ignores other stackable; on top of that, it only has four stages. The conventional way of alleviating it is through time, medical curatives, or by having Neo-Caveman use Troll Slash to make the quick fix at the cost of being unable to fight back for three rounds. The debuff involves increasing the size and weight of the target, making the target slower and clumsier.
First Quarter Stage: Potbelly - Stomach is noticeably pronounced. Will be awkward for those who are used to be slim/fit as it can throw off their center of gravity and gives them less room to move their arms during combat. The "fat" is mainly consisting of a gel-like version of reishi (spiritual particles) which can be expelled through intensive spiritual exercises and training. For the final stage curing, it will require extraction of these gel-like spiritual particles until the target can perform intensive spiritual exercises without any complication. Second Quarter Stage: Stuffed - The target looks noticeably overweight while the additional weight hinders their willpower and stamina with additional energy being used to manage for same effect before the applied condition. Center of gravity is restored through compensation. Third Quarter Stage: Obesity - The target looks quite fat while half of their energy is spent at the rate while it is very hard to maintain flight/air walking. The target becomes top-heavy, meaning they can be easily knocked over and will have a hard time getting back up while moving significantly slower. Final Quarter Stage: Extreme Obsesity - The target is unable to move without aid as the mass of their body makes a "yo momma's so fat" joke seem too cruel for their misfortune in running into Neo-Caveman's brown attacks. If mishandled, they can have complications like a heart attack, crushed organs or easy fracturing of bones.
Green Shadow: This elemental is unknown to the degree that hardly anyone knows how it works, but for those who dealt with it, it is very hard to see, yet it is inherently weak in actual damage; the real damage is inducing fear of the dark for some people and making it harder for people to tell the difference between friends and foes until it is too late while the user lurks around without being blinded.
Blindness: It creates a black serpent made of reishi that wraps around the target's body and over their eyes, blinding them. Considering that light and shadow walks hand-in-hand, the black serpent is an illusion to probably make the allies think that the target is victimized by a manipulative snake or being strangled by it, so they would occupy themselves to free that target fruitlessly unless they can tell it is an illusion and the target is just blinded. It is a maintenance type; it starts off with one turn, then grows additional rounds for each application.
Orange Fire: The most unpredictable of elements, fire is capable of burning through everything that comes in contact with it. Dehydration, overheating, heat exhaustion, searing, cremation and more are related to this element.
Increased Sensitivity: It does not mean they are getting weaker to attacks; it means they will feel the attacks more than it would be. The coat of reishi is developed all over the body and amplifies the nervous system to five times its regular reception. In short, the target will feel the punch like getting hit with a steel mallet. It is maintenance, so one round at first, more rounds per application.
Pink Light: The elemental of light is capable of blinding and making illusions. However, the damaging factor is its ultraviolet ray, which can cause internal damages and prolonged exposure can cause skin cancer. Foes who are based on shadows can take it like a deadly element as it burns them more than fire can. Not only that, the pink light is really TACKY, no fashionista in the right mind would make things with that kind of light!
Disabled Powers: This will cripple most spiritual power users, Quincy, Demons, and other kinds because it will render their powers unresponsive or useless. The coat of reishi intercepts outgoing spiritual particles and feeds off of it to last longer, thus when affected, the target will have no reiatsu and they cannot use things like Quincy Bows, spells and transformation. It is maintenance, so one round at first, more rounds per application.
Purple Chaos: An elemental made up of highly agitated spiritual particles that can be very too volatile for absorption because they have a very high tendency (aka always) explode when making an impact. Not only that, chaotic damage does more damage to those who control their spiritual reservoir more.
Confusion: This coat surrounds the head as the target will get a killer headache, disorientation (cannot tell from up or down,) temporary memory loss and inability to gather information about the situation. It is maintenance, so one round at first, more rounds per application.
Red Cero: Infamous as the type of energy by the Menos of Hueco Mundo, this kind of energy is collected from the gathered souls within themselves as well as the strength of all individual souls. For Neo-Caveman, his soul makes up the lack of number with a very outstanding strength comparable to a high ranked Espada Arrancar.
Increased Vulnerability: This coat is unlike sensitivity as it attacks the body's muscles and energy reservoir, making the target weaker and less enduring than before. Each attack after application will have double effect against that target. It is maintenance, so one round at first, more rounds per application; but this can do itself exponentially if applied by the same kind, meaning it goes from x2 to x4 to x16 and even x32 its strength.
Silver Physical: It is rather contradictory to its meaning where mystical energy becomes physical energy, but in depth, the kind of energy that was released was purely kinetic energy manifested in a mystical cocoon that keeps the energy from expanding into uselessness. On top of that, the cocoon acts like a cork and bottleneck during charge up, thus less energy is needed to achieve the power to pierce through thick steel through pressure alone.
Inflation Noticeably, the effect is stack-able, not maintenance; this means that the effect is persistent and only serves to make it more difficult when applied with more of the same kind; on top of that, it only has four stages. The conventional way of alleviating it is through time, medical curatives, or by having Neo-Caveman use Troll Slash to make the quick fix at the cost of being unable to fight back for three rounds. Inflation refers to an internal force forcing the container to expand outward due to pressure being greater than the elastic strength of the container. The internal force would be commonly referred as air or oxygen, but from Neo-Caveman's attacks, they are refined spiritual particles that are involuntarily absorbed into the target's body and in mass quantity. This forces the body of the target to expand to contain more spiritual particles. Of course they receive power enhancement bonus for extra spiritual energy, but due to excessive amount of power, power leak or "reiatsu" cannot process enough to prevent the expansion. That would normally be the case, but for these kind of spiritual particle, they remain in the body despite the reiatsu kicking overdrive to expel it. Eventually, the expanding body will cause severe clumsiness, mass-weight impairment (body is lighter despite being bigger,) and eventually immobility. To prevent bursting, the specialized spiritual particle also modifies the body of the target to grant temporary "infinity elasticity," meaning they can expand to no end and not burst from being over-inflated or having being poked by a sharp object. The method can be cured through reishi (spiritual particle) extraction process.
First Quarter Stage: Full Body Bloat - The target looks thick in all parts of the body; hands, feet, and head are not affected. It will make them clumsier due to lesser flexibility. Second Quarter Stage: Round Torso - The target's torso region rounds out to a spherical shape, leaving arms and legs expanded, but still apparent. Hands and feet are slightly puffy, but head is still unaffected. This makes it harder for the target to keep a footing and a good grasp of their weapon. Third Quarter Stage: Round Body - The target's biceps and thighs are merged with the increasingly balloon-like body, leaving the shins and forearms visible. The hands and feet are bloated to the point that it is very hard to stand and to even form a fist. Neck is also swallowed up, leaving the head still unaffected. Final Quarter Stage: Over-Inflation - The target becomes fully round, leaving a sphere the size of their height and slightly wider than their total arm lengths while the head is almost swallowed up by the body's immense size. This means it is fully impossible for the target to do anything other than being a ball to be played with. Note that explosion/bursting is not an option; too gory, ya know?
White Holy: In the meaning of "holy" to Neo-Caveman refers to his "soul's desire manifested," which is an internal energy of desire turned into a form of magic that potentially trumps most elemental. Should Neo-Caveman desire destruction, he can decimate anything in his way while can create things should Neo-Caveman desire something to be made. It is an energy that most cannot absorb or block unless they desired the same thing to the same depth has his desires if not greater.
Barrier Breaker: This is specially made the attack to absorb the barrier at a very fast rate from a greater distance, weakening it before impact and by the time it made impact, the barrier has little durability left and shatters against what would seem to be an immense attack. Unlike the other debuffs, it cannot maintain itself and cannot stack itself. It is one use per attack and note that if the barrier is able to survive the process, it will not last against consecutive attacks without extra support or a way to restore what is lost at the rate that it lost against this debuff. For technical connotation; "debuff" refers to weakening the target and this method is classified as such because it original purpose is to weaken the barrier's strength so the attack itself can destroy it.
Yellow Electric It shocks people to know that the energetic monster can throw a static bolt or two without having to shuffle on carpet! It is primarily used to stun, roast and charge anything it is targeting on. He can even ride the lightning to be in one place from another in under a second.
Compulsive Twitching: It is a form of stun which periodically induces a twitch severe enough to interrupt speech, spells, and techniques. The twitching happens on each paragraph made by the target's player. The reason for the twitching was the spiritual particles that intrude into their body and start messing with their brain patterns, which links to the nervous system, causing the brain-to-body messages to be in wrong order and forcing itself to restart for each mistaken messages received by the body. It is maintenance, so one round at first, more rounds per application.
Elemental Manipulation Mastery - Neo-Caveman is a capable magic/mystic user, but while he is not creating bolts and other techniques, he can change the physical form and orientation willingly. He can change currents, spreading, spilling, falling, rising and more. The drawbacks are that he is does not benefit any resistance against powers and he can only use things that are already there. The inclusive aspect is his capability to use telekinesis, levitation and meta-magnetism (aka make things attract and reject each other, though not as strong as true gravity manipulation.)
Sword Techniques - Neo-Caveman can use fixed techniques that are not random, but they are more devastating than one would realize until it is too late.
Troll Slash: Neo-Caveman chops upon a foe and heals the foe back to full health and alleviates all conditions without any damage afterwards. However, when the foe attacks Neo-Caveman within the three-round period after application, the foe breaks out into a Geddan Breakdance that can break every joint in their body, causing severe paralysis or crippling.
Wave Rider: Neo-Caveman slashes from his left to the right, releasing a rainbow wave attack that has multiple colors in each section. If a foe is hit by one of the section, they will suffer a specific effect related to the color, but if they are wearing the matching color, they are unaffected. When it hits a wall as one instead of fragments, it turns into nine power bolts. The effects lasts two full rounds after confirmed hit. Exceptionally, yellow, white, orange, green and brown are persistant while for brown, the invisibility lasts two full rounds after confirmed hit; when affected by these, only an outside character can break it in a certain way, so it is highly advisable to have at least an ally with you when facing Neo-Caveman.
Black: Foe becomes invisible from their allies. Blue: Foe's spiritual abilities become severely less effective. Brown: Foe gets trapped in a crystal cage that cannot be seen and randomly relocated. Green: Foe turns into a golden statue until broken out by a spiritual attack. Orange: Foe turns into a crystal statue until broken out by a physical attack. Pink: Foe turns into Neo-Caveman and only sees allies as Neo-Caveman. Purple: Foe's attack is increased by twice, but has 100% backfire chance. Red: All foe's physical abilities and equipment will just pass through without effect. Silver: All spiritual attacks from that foe can be controlled by Neo-Caveman. White: A headband is created around their head. See "Reason for the Rebirth." Yellow: Foe gets trapped in a golden bird cage until broken out from the outside.
Man of a Million Gags - Neo-Caveman knows from acts and randomity that he can cook up a nice pizza of laughs as he seems to have thousands of gadgets within his person. He can even use them to bewilder his enemies. Note not all of his jokes can be understood, but there are chances that others would feel the charms at their ally's expense. None of his gags are fatal or lethal as the best they can do is incapacitate, stun, entertain and provoke certain emotion.
• Background: Neo-Caveman was once Malcolm Stone or Mr. Caveman by nickname, but a change through a near fatal ordeal warped his wisdom and morality to the point of nihilistic madness; it does not mean that he does not know the difference between fantasy and reality, it means that he discards all form and treat them as things without purpose. In the past, he was known to take out an entire armored division sent by the United Nation before their fall to what is now Shadow Fall; he is now more dangerous to the people of Earth with his new powers and abilities. Complimented with his swordsmanship, Neo-Caveman's negligence for all meanings made both his arts of might and magic beyond deadly or crippling even for the very strong individuals. When he became Neo-Caveman, he became someone of surprising power and attaining an unpredictable habit. This is his story summed up in short bursts.
In the past, he killed his parents, his older brother and his baby sister as a child as he devoted his life to the path of blood and despair, shaping to his nihilistic future. As he grew, he learned under the mentorship of a late Demon Lord, and former ancient human named, "TelcinVohlis." Eventually, he gains the nickname, "Mr. Caveman" or the "Blood Red Sandman's Son," because of his macabre ritual after slaughtering people in towns, villages and neighborhoods while the act that gained the most attention was decimating an armored division sent by NATO of the United Nation. The hard struck blow to Japan from him was the Osaka Massacre which slaughtered most of the Shikijou Family, including General Hanako Shikijou Senior of the Japanese Air Force. The only remaining members of that high class family escaped him as they are Naoki Shikijou, the head administrator of DEPTH-Com and his daughter, Hanako Shikijou Junior, the Trillionaire Daughter.
At Malaysia, he was assigned to the black team of an invasion army bent on destroying most of Malaysia, working with Yako Grim. When opposed by a quincy, a girl who claimed to be his enemy's daughter and a bumbling shinigami, he engaged battle with them only to be ended short with an entire building falling around his ears and on top of him. While he struggles to get out of the debris while being crushed by it, he was certained to get out of it alive, even if it was fruitless. At the last sliver of life, he unlocks his true self, a self that gives up everything and refuse to be wronged by such a meaningless gesture for everything has no meaning. He escaped death by becoming a half-human, half-hollow known as "Neo-Caveman."
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Last edited by [UHCM] Hanako Shikijou Jr on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:29 am; edited 9 times in total
Reason of the Living Dead: Neo-Caveman can survive conventional methods of killing and if defeated without the killer using a special ritual to expel him to Hell, he will just return from the dead and everything against him will be discarded and the fight will be back to square one.
That's a big no.
Hollow Knight: Though he is technically human, he developed aspects of a Hollow's nature, making him a capable user of Cero, Bala, Regeneration and Acid Spit. Unlike the Arrancar, he does not have access to Hierro, Sonido, Special Cero and Pequisa. However, unlike the hollow, he will not show up as one for devices designed to detect them.
Unless he's a hybrid, or an actual Hollow, he can't just use a Hollow's techniques. It doesn't work that way.
Reason of the Rebirth: Most can say it is an unnatural aspect of Neo-Caveman as he has the knowledge to fashion a special headband that goes around a defeated enemy's head, turning them into one of his minions without a thought of their own. They retained their personality, but when they try to rebel, they immediately forget about the thought that they are under Neo-Caveman's control or rebelling against him due to brain waves being suppressed by the electrical property in the headband that disrupts specific areas of the cerebral cortex. As along it is around their head, it will be impossible to disobey Neo-Caveman's commands frequently and they cannot take it off on their own as if they tried, the headband will shock the brain, causing the wearer to fall unconscious and lose a bit of their most recent memory. (Note that it can only be applied to those that are confirmed to be defeated or those who willingly volunteered; if the owner of Neo-Caveman asked the character's player, it will be very likely if approved.)
You're going to have to make it so it requires approval from the other person, no matter what.
Living Dead = There will be a definite amount of time in Real Time Days whenever he is killed. Staff can determine the recovery time on his Death Application.
Mind Control Headband = Clarified the Permission Rule.
Hollow Knight = Clarified what he is and restricted hollow abilities to a reduced version of Hyper Regeneration.
Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
Zodiac: Earth Dragon (Year 1988)
Sign: The Virgin (6th of September)
Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
I envy because of the heart. I glutton because of the heart. I covet because of the heart. I am prideful because of the heart. I sloth because of the heart. I rage because of the heart. Because of the heart... I lust for everything about you.