Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

FTOTM, Go

2 - 22%
3 - 33%
4 - 44%

Total Votes: 9

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vote February FTOTM Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Vote February FTOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Vote February FTOTM Empty Vote February FTOTM

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vote February FTOTM Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Vote February FTOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Vote February FTOTM Empty Re: Vote February FTOTM

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:43 pm
Sticking with my Nom, Cats vs Dogs

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vote February FTOTM Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Vote February FTOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:16 pm
Sticking with Lightning Strikes at God's Might, since I nominated it, and there's a lot of exceptional posts in there.

Vote February FTOTM Qx494h
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vote February FTOTM Left_bar_bleue10/100Vote February FTOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:51 am
Lightning Strikes~
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vote February FTOTM Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Vote February FTOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:26 am
Photobucket

• MOONIE VS THE CAT LADY ANY DAY •

M'kay, I've just read that whole thread, and I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with the progress it's made, the evenness in the fight, the aesthetics of the thread and the rate in which it's occurring. So, with all that said, I know I can make a pretty firm choice in choosing Cats Vs Dogs: Yoruichi Vs Moonie! for my Fight Thread Of The Month Nomination. That isn't to say Lighting Strike isn't pretty epic, but I just feel that in this season of voting, I like to deal with more current threads in my voting, yanno? I guess that's that, yo.

• MY DECISION IS MADE •

Vote February FTOTM WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum