Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me] - Page 2 Empty Re: First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me]

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:00 pm
She looked at him suspiciously for a minute or two before lowering her gun slowly.

"So that's why it was chasing after that other girl, though one good shot got them to pay attention to me instead. Also, yes, they are pretty impressive. I built them all myself, and it isn't as weak as you think. I still haven't gotten used to firing with the rifle, only about two shots actually hit the mask, the rest didn't hurt it enough to actually affect it. All these weapons are based around using and Electro-magnetic field to control the energy floating around the town. I used the same concept to create an electric generator for some scientific institutions, but I know I haven't pushed it to the limit yet. Well, I do have a gun that doesn't work like that."

From a holster on the inside of her jacket she pulled out another pistol, unlike the other two, this one clearly a standard issue semi-automatic pistol. She removed the clip from the pistol and held it up to her eye level, examining the seven bullets inside.

"I made these after getting some stone from a dealer, he called it 'sekkiseki stone'. I was impressed by its ability to counter the supernatural abilities I have seen around town, and decided to make these. After studying the stone I ground it in to dust, which now sits within each of these bullets, in a gas chamber inside. If you get hit with one of these, it'll release the dust in to the air around you, which will get in to any open wounds. Haven't tested them out since I created them, but they should drain a being from using such powers so long as the dust remains in his or her bloodstream."

She put the clip back in to the gun, and replaced the gun in its holster.
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue54500/99999First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me] - Page 2 Empty Re: First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me]

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:22 pm
He listened to her carefully to know more about this strange girl with the hollow killing guns. "So the guns use the spiritual power in the air. An interesting idea. Don't let squad 12 get their hands on those or they would take them apart piece by piece till they could find out how to make it work for other applications."

He was trying to stay calm but was clearly getting restless slowly but surely. He placed a hand on the sheath of his Zanpakutō holding it tighter. "I wonder how that vendor got his hands on sekkiseki. That can be found easy enough in the soul society. The walls around the seireitei are made of the stuff but there shouldn't be much here in the world of the living."

He was looking around trying to sense for any danger from other hollows. What the girl had said about another being attacked meant that someone else could be in danger. He wasn't getting any signals of hollows but if they attacked once they would certainly do so again. "Who was the person you were talking about, the one that was being attacked? I worry that other hollows will try to attack her again."
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 pm
I have no idea what squad twelve is, but from what you say they sound like a scientific organization. I've never heard of them, so I doubt I have anything to worry about for now. As for the vendor, I have no idea how he got it, I just am glad he sold it to me, it allowed me to make something else, watch."

She pulled a small black orb from within her jacket and dropped it on the ground, it floated half a foot above the ground, humming lightly. Then Amy walked fifty feet away from the device, pointing her rifle at the device, and she pulled the trigger. Once again, one after another the balls of bluish energy flew from the rifle barrel, but when each of them came within thirty feet of the orb they disappeared. After a few minutes of demonstration, she stopped firing and walked back over, picking up the orb, the humming ending.

"Made this to mimic the sekkiseki stone, and I have to say it works beautifully. No supernatural abilities work within thirty feet of it, it's honestly probably more powerful then the real deal. Even stops my guns, so it probably has something to do with the energy, that's my guess anyway. The girl though, I have no idea who she was, I had never seen her before, sorry. Oh, and my name is Amy, Amy Heiwajima."
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue54500/99999First Contact: Shinigami [Thordios, others may be added after consulting with me] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:17 am
He watched her black orb thing with some interest. It was fascinating what some humans managed to think of and create. He couldn't believe that she had managed to create an artificial sekkiseki stone much less the fact that it seemed to be better. This was something that could easily be abused if used by the wrong people but this girl seemed to be alright. He didn't quite understand her fully yet but she seemed to be a decent person. Maybe one day she would even become a shinigami but that was a ways off as she would need to die first.

"Its nice to meet you Amy Heiwajima. Yes you are right squad twelve is our research and development squad. Their methods are........questionable at times but they have good intentions. That orb truly is something else. Being able to stop supernatural abilities. I know sekkiseki stone absorbs spiritual pressure but you can still hit it with most attacks and it can break just like any other stone out there. You must have a pretty good mind to create all of these things. Once you come to soul society you might think about joining squad 12 yourself."

He was amused by Amy and all of things she had managed to make and wondered just what other tricks she was hiding from him. But he was getting distracted. It was still clear of hollows for the moment so he wasn't in to big a hurry but people were still in danger. He had to make sure that they were safe. "I'm still concerned about the other girl. Everything is clear for now but it is only a matter of time before more hollow show up. I need to find her and make sure she is safe. That is part of my job after all. Would you like to come with me to find her? You are pretty skilled and having a bit of help makes taking down hollows that much easier.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum