Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Angry gun girl [UHCM] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Angry gun girl [UHCM] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Angry gun girl [UHCM] Empty Angry gun girl [UHCM]

Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:28 pm
She leaned against the building, her grumpy face glaring around. About a block south she could see the pub she had heard a lot about. People said you could go there and feel perfectly at home. She would have loved to go to such a place right now, but the fact that it was owned by a former student of karakura high school made her stay where she was. She was ditching school, and she was sure whoever owned the pub would have a problem with someone who was ditching school, and ladened with guns staying there for the afternoon.

She had been lost in thought when the police officer walked up to her, demanding that she hand over the AR-15 rifle on her back.

"Get lost, scum"

It came out as a growl, her grumpiness turning to anger. This man had asked her to hand over the weapon she had taken so long to build? The one she had had to buy an AR-15 for and then gut it?? To hell with him, it doesn't matter if he's a cop! He didn't seemed to care, and had taken offense to her words. Producing a pair of hand cuffs, he told her to put her hands behind her back. Instead, she plunged her hand beneath the leather jacket she was wearing, beneath the metallic vest, pulling out a strange pistol from its holster. Pointing it at the cop's shoulder, she pulled the trigger, a flash of blue light flying through it, he fell, a hole pierced through his shoulder where she had shot at.

"Hope that'll teach these fools a lesson."
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Angry gun girl [UHCM] Left_bar_bleue5/100Angry gun girl [UHCM] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Angry gun girl [UHCM] Empty Re: Angry gun girl [UHCM]

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:51 pm
It was a cheerful day with five of her infants trying to learn how to walk while Hideki, her oldest son of the three sons and two daughters was watching them from the bar table. Because of the new air freshener Hanako uses at the pub, the pub does not smell like alcohol and is more kid-friendly. The patrons who came are enjoying themselves while helping Hanako keep her kids away from the brightly illuminating fireplace that keeps them warm in such a cold day. Because of her kids, Hanako added more drink options to her array like milk, juices, and sodas. Despite the recent troubles, Hanako hardly seems distracted as she makes conversation with her patrons and her kids, especially Hideki.
She loves her kids dearly, but Hideki is more like her with red eyes and dark brown hair that already is growing. InuYasha's was noticeably red while Alice's was sky blue, but Hanako can live with it since after all, she bore them from an Iramasha, those who are attuned to chaos and unpredictability. "With my kids at Karakura High School, I was planning on something for my wife, but I cannot figure out what." A male patron speaks to Hanako, hoping she would have an idea. "It is one thing to know how a girl think, but it is another to figure out how a wife think."
"An anniversary? Congratulations! How about you drop by here with your wife and I'll think of a way to make it great for her?" Hanako suggests after congratulating the patron. He smiles in response as he says, "That would be great. She'll love the kids here." Hanako picks Hideki up and decides to get some fresh air with him since the other kids are busy. She dressed the baby boy in a warm baby suit with a hood before she walks out to the curtain leading out of the pub, "I'll be back."
Upon leaving the pub, Hanako has Hideki in her arms as he embraces with his head over her left shoulder. The chill was a nice change after staying in a very warm pub. Hideki, who was falling asleep quickly would agree as well. When he turns to her left, she notices a police officer looming over a woman who is carrying a AR-15 assault rifle, an antique from the twenty-first century. Judging by the gestures, the police officer is going to confiscate the assault rifle because she does not have a recorded permit to have it on her person. She switches her handling of Hideki from her left arm to her right arm while she moves up to the police officer and the woman.
By the time that the woman pulls out her pistol, Hanako pulls on the officer's right sleeve and literally yanks the officer out of the line of fire as the woman fires her pistol. Hideki hears the gunshot and panics with a wail. Hanako sternly looks at the woman as the officer identifies her as Hanako Iramasha while Hanako makes her ultimatum , "Drop your weapon, miss. There should not be any violence in this neighborhood while I'm around. Sit down now! Both of you!" The officer sits down as demanded while Hanako is expecting the woman to listen as well. The baby embracing over Hanako's right shoulder still wails, trying to call out to his mother for comfort.

Angry gun girl [UHCM] 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Angry gun girl [UHCM] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Angry gun girl [UHCM] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:07 pm
She spun as the woman made her demand, anger roaring in her ear as she went to point the gun at her. She spotted the child as she moved though, and her gun stopped halfway, her body trembling with conflicted emotions. It's her child... if I shoot her, I'll make that child an orphan. No... I can't. I won't. After a few moments, still trembling, she put the gun back in to the holster underneath the vest. She then sat down as instructed, looking at the ground as she took a few deep breaths.

She could not believe she had almost done that. The feelings of loneliness from when she had just returned to this world, the memories more painful then any other surged through her mind. Tears trickled down her face as the pain washed over her, as if the events had happened yesterday. She pulled her feet close to her, holding them there as if hugging them, the pain subsiding a minute later.

She looked up at the sky, the beautiful white clouds floating the the vast ocean of blue, the peacefulness flowing over her, calming her down, and a few words escaped her lips.

"The principal is really going to give it to me for this..."
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Angry gun girl [UHCM] Left_bar_bleue5/100Angry gun girl [UHCM] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm
The only reason that the police officer listens to Hanako is the fact that Hanako outranks him by being the elite group called the Karakura Defenders, So while he is sitting, Hanako looks at the woman who was nearly pointing the gun at her, but chooses to break down and holsters her pistol at the sight of Hideki. Hanako tends to Hideki, who was begging for her comfort. She quietly shushes the baby while holding onto him with both her arms, "It will be alright. Gun is gone now." The wailing of the child quiets down as Hanako smiles, quietly thanking Hideki for saving her.
She looks at the police officer, who is keeping an eye on the woman. She sighs and speaks to the officer, "I'll take it from here, sir. Cherish that you lived to serve another day." The officer looks at Hanako with a stern look before looking down, contemplating that he could have been killed if Hanako has not intervened. He stands up and walks off without an arrest to report on. Hanako looks at the woman who is hugging around her legs, sitting and crying for a while before she looks up to the sky.
Seemingly to have calmed down, the woman speaks like she is currently a student of Karakura High School,"The principal is really going to give it to me for this..." Hanako switches the handling of her child again from her right arm to her left before she extends her right hand towards the student as Hanako gives a gentle smile that a mother wears to tell her child that it is safe, "Let's go to my pub, we'll talk over a cup of hot chocolate." It would be strange that despite the attempt to kill the police and her, a woman would be this forgiving, but the truth is that no crime was committed because all is said is that the student misfired her pistol when showing her gun to the police officer and Hanako saved the officer from an expensive medical bill. Hopefully she would take her hand and offer, Hanako chooses to introduce herself, "I'm Iramasha, Hanako, the bartender of Hanako's Pub. While I serve drinks, I also help those who have lost their way." After the introduction, Hanako walks back to her pub, but if the student chose not to take her hand, then she would beckon her to come to the pub.
Upon returning to the pub, Hanako looks at the patrons who are wondering about the noise, "No one's hurt, just saved an officer from a misfire around a student. The student will need some space to cope with the trauma." The patron nods, understanding that Hanako is helping the student. When approaching the bar table, the male patron courteously moves a seat away from the student, giving her the space she needed while Hanako places Hideki onto the bar table to be a quiet companion for the student. Using the new heater, Hanako heats up the milk while she grounds up actual cocoa beans by mortar and pestle. While she makes the homemade hot chocolate milk for the student, she looks over her right shoulder with words of comforting tone, "I'll not turn you to the school official while you're not settled. How come you're not at school, may I ask?"

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm
She took the woman's hand, still shaking a bit, and nodded as she introduced herself. Feeling lifeless, she followed her to the bar, sitting down in the seat the man had vacated for her. She takes a few moments before answering her question, keeping her voice low as she did.

"Because having to do high school a second time is, in general, the worst thing to ever happen to me. That includes losing all the doctorate degrees I had due to the government mishandling the data in my absence."

She lifts the AR-15 off her back, putting it on the counter as she unscrews the coverings to the inner workings. What was inside this gun could easily be identified as not what was originally in there, many more electronics then there should have been. This seemed fine with her, and she continued talking as she worked, checking the gun for defects.

"Even having no family hurt less then this, not that they were much good to me in the first place. All they saw was another celebrity, the extreme brain child who would make them rich. Having no family hurts though..."

She stopped talking for a second, looking sadly at the baby the woman had put on the counter for a few moments, then, having finished checking her weapon, she put it over her back and continued.

"Had I known how it feels to be all alone I would never have made that machine, I'm glad it won't be usable for at least another six hundred years. I really wish I hadn't made this one in the housing of an AR-15 though, I'm never handing over this thing to any law enforcement personnel. I'd hate to see what would happen if the technology was brought to it's full potential."
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:17 pm
While Hanako was listening, she is picking off information that would be crucial to learning about this woman. She definitely does not look like the kind to go into high school. "Because having to do high school a second time is, in general, the worst thing to ever happen to me. That includes losing all the doctorate degrees I had due to the government mishandling the data in my absence." Seems that she was forced to retake high school and possibly college because of governmental issues. Perhaps Shadin can help with the file retrievals for this problem; but if by very rare chance that Shadin failed, she could try to reason that going through Karakura High School is far different from any other school.
With the milk heated up and the cocoa beans ground down to dust, Hanako carefully pours the choco-dust into a coffee mug that was preheated over a low-powered heater to prevent them from cracking upon the heat of coffee and hot milk. She continues to listen attentively while she pours the hot milk carefully to prevent herself from getting seared. "Even having no family hurt less then this, not that they were much good to me in the first place. All they saw was another celebrity, the extreme brain child who would make them rich. Having no family hurts though..." With a stirring straw, Hanako completes the mixing without breaking the mug before handing it to the woman, while looking at the tech in the AR-15. That is some serious tech there and to learn that she has no caring family is a kicker for finding solutions.
"Had I known how it feels to be all alone I would never have made that machine, I'm glad it won't be usable for at least another six hundred years. I really wish I hadn't made this one in the housing of an AR-15 though, I'm never handing over this thing to any law enforcement personnel. I'd hate to see what would happen if the technology was brought to it's full potential." Through analysis and deriving information, Hanako would surprise the woman with how she can guess what it is. Judging by the description and the tech there, it is a time traveling device which if the woman has known her husband's kind would be the similar function, but to an extreme extent. For it to be stored in an antique would draw unwanted attention since a person with a gun either means they are licensed users like Hanako, or they are killers, lunatics or gangsters. This woman is extremely lucky that Hanako stepped in and figuratively flashed her badge to the officer.
"I do know people who can help you with the credentials, but how about you give Karakura High School a chance? You'll notice they have colorful characters like Zero, Engel, Hasegawa, and Okumura. As for family, I think you are not actually alone; you chose to distance yourself, but was trying to reach out. Try talking to your classmates and the teachers; friends are closest to parents and siblings when you are on your own." Hanako responds to the problems with a voice of wisdom and reason. "It is some serious tech here. Judging by the looks of it, it is an anti-xenomorphic technological arsenal; I've seen it in records before because DEPTH-Com made these while they are still young; I have one of their latest versions, the MPSAR. A mother knows best because she listens and don't worry, my husband and my friends are the ones who will make sure such technology will not be exploited for bad means." If such intellect and wisdom would catch that woman off-guard, then she would be convinced that Karakura Central is one of a kind place to be lost and in need of a start. Then the tone changes to modesty as she asks, "How's the hot chocolate?"

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 pm
She sipped the hot chocolate as she listened to the woman, then looked at her, mildly interested.

"I highly doubt anyone can recover documents from about four hundred years ago, and as I had been out of the space-time continuum for about that long, I highly doubt any of my kin could still be alive. If I hadn't failed every class last year, maybe I would give it a chance, but I don't want to deal with taking freshman year three times."

She looked up at the mention of a weapon system, one that she had never heard of.

"Sorry, I've never heard of that type of weaponry. This is a spirit beam rifle, based on the Spirit-Electron Interface Field Theory, I originally used that theory of mine to build generators that no longer need any input. No coal, no nothing, just running off a small portion of the electricity they produced."

She pulled a strange pair of glasses from her jacket, putting them on. She stared in to space for a few minutes, then her face paled.

"Wow... according to the Spirit-Electon Computing Device, this type of weaponry, once it achieves its full potential... well, let's just say it'll make the atomic bomb look like nothing. Unfortunately, even the most advance electrical generators can't produce the amount of energy needed over the course of twenty five years... the computer estimates it would take fifty to one hundred years using twenty five of the most powerful generators."
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:11 pm
When hearing about the problem she has about the documents and school, Hanako was unfazed, not even an inch as she clarifies. Hanako turns to clean the jug that is used to heat the milk in and the mortar and pestle used to ground the cocoa beans. While doing so, she thinks of ways to communicate with this person, since she is quite distant from answering her question about how she is not developing at the school. Judging by how she is acting, she was being held back by herself. Looking at the time, Hanako stops her cleaning and produces five juice boxes and calls out, "Juice are up, kids."
All of the sudden, four of the five infants literally flies from the fireplace and onto the bar table by Hideki's side. They all look like they are the same age as Hideki, yet despite the different hair color and eye colors, they have at least a little resemblance to each other and towards Hanako, who is obviously their mother. Hanako passes out each a juice box while calling them by their names and helping them stick the straw into the box, "One for Hideki, one for Ren, one for InuYasha, one for Alice and one for Hikaru." They all smile as they adorably suckle their juice box. When hearing about her S.E.I.F. Theory, she is interested that a self-sustaining generator is possible during Shadin's youthful years.
Such technology so far before this time, Hanako could be looking at a missing piece of history. When hearing about its full potential, Hanako was quite bothered since she knows that much power would cause more than it would be necessary; she is the kind that does not like the idea that there is no limit to overkill as she thinks far ahead of her time and expects consequences to follow in any drastic action. Despite the news that it is not possible for the next centuries, Hanako believes that the woman quite behind on what technology that even her father's company has for generators. The Yuudeshi Network currently holds the most powerful inanimate generator while Russia has Radioactive being the most powerful nuclear generator if he really tried. Hanako looks down with a frown on her face, "That technology should be sticking with generators, not war. We already have weapons that can harm greater demons like the Demon Queen, and such potential would weigh down a lot of brave people on both sides; just like the time when President Wilson regrets initiating the operation that bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki."
Hanako looks directly into the woman's eyes and speaks with sincerity, "Promise me that you'll not going to allow it to become a weapon and give it to Shadin Yuudeshi for safe keeping. Even DEPTH-Com would be blindly interested in this technological potential and will push for that goal a century before its time." Hanako lightly pushes herself up by her hands that are instinctively on the bar table while she notices a man standing from the couch in front of the fireplace, a former soldier, but was discharged because of post-traumatic stress disorder that only looking at fire will calm his nerves, "Hanako, why store it away in fear when we could have used it on the demons who a-" Hanako speaks a counter to cut his words short, "It is not just by fear that it should not be made, it is also because of our ethics. We will not become the monsters that we see everyday." Hanako pauses for a moment while crossing her arms before concluding her statement, "We are already powerful enough as it is and this is the end of that discussion, Major."

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:13 pm
She took the glasses off, putting them back in the pocket in her jacket. Looking at the woman, she sighed, then turned to look at the kids as she responded to her request.

"I'm sorry, but as I already told you, this technology already is made for weaponry, my rifle and two pistols. Sure, it is far from perfect, but it works. Also, the generators I created were prototypes, I could expand on them, but for now I am working on another project, that's why I haven't pushed the guns further. The Spirit-Electron Programmable Weapons Project is far more important in my eyes. In fact, the first result of that project was the computer which made those calculations, had started it on that half an hour ago. Too bad it was too big, taking up a whole room in my house as we speak. Oh, excuse me for a second."

She took out a bottle of water and a strange looking pill, downing it with the water.

"Alright, sorry about that. I like how I look at twenty one, I would hate to see how I looked if I had aged all four hundred and twenty one years I've been alive."
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:57 pm
Hanako lets out a breath of relief as her crossed arms collapses with left arm returning its ascent and stops behind her head; the hand caress her spine linking her skull with her neck. Looking back at the woman, Hanako regains her gentle smile as she rewards her with words of advice, "Be responsible with your weapons; we already have enough heroes running about with ill-gotten gears and causing more than just vigilante trouble. That is why some of us are on edge as of late; especially from what happened at Malaysia." Hanako reaches under the bar table and produces a newspaper with front page headliner saying, "Demons attacked Malaysia! Kuala Lumpur Destroyed!" The coot of a man steps up and points at Hanako before accusing her of something outrageous, "Rumors gone around that you were there when it happened because I looked into the records; oh yes! It said that you are M-I-A.; Missing...In...Action! Either you ran away or you are killed!"
Hanako looks back at the man as she calmly replies, "As you can see, I am alive, but living by a rumor does n-!" Hanako turns transparent for a moment before returning to whole, which seems to be detected by Hanako as the concludes, "-the dirt, rotting. I've been there, but I was back out alive after having my share of a fight against the Demon Queen." The man was perplexed as he stutters, "Je-je-je ya just faded a moment? Ya went transparent!" Hanako's eyes are wide open before she walks to the door at the back of the pub, "I'll be right back." The man scratches his head as he watches her leave, "Something strange was going on since Malaysia was fucked, lass. Hanako used to be more lively than this; perhaps it has to do with the Demon Queen known as Mana Asthavon." The man sighs as he returns to the sofa in front of the fire with a murmur escaping his cracked lips, "Strange things are happening, lass. Keep your eyes open and check your fire, or you'll be caught up into something you cannot get out of, just like Hanako had."

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum