Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty [NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION]

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:25 pm

THE PLATINUM HEARTS
MEMBER OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS

Member Of The Month: Nominations

Member Of The Month! There are definitely a lot of these on this site, so pick the someone you enjoyed role playing with! Or pick the someone you think is really nice or just makes you laugh! Whoever you feel deserves the title of Member Of The Month! Nominate the person by posting their name below!
  1. You can't nominate more than once!
  2. Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating....
  3. And for this month, Lionus is unable to be nominated because of his first place win last month.
  4. Staff Members CANNOT be nominated for Member of The Month

Prizes are for those who win first, second or third place.

• First Place: One million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].
  • Second Place: Five hundred thousand yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
  • Third Place: A hundred thousand yen, and an honorary mentioning.

[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty Re: [NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION]

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:22 am
Sinploder, he's been doing alot and from what I can tell it takes alot of guts to go against Moonie twice. So he's got the nom from me.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty Re: [NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION]

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:02 am
[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI9pagCxsKqnqALkjGdmUvSDBSCcKHT0e-ocTbPJimR1fb-vyf2w
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Natalia gets my vote for being such an interesting person, although she only stayed here for a week, but she has gotten my nomination real quicky, i hope you give me more free cookies, Natalia. LOL!

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 pm
[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Tumblr_mj9nwoaNku1qdlh1io1_400_zps40df0771
More Aivee Noms!
OI COOKIES. SOU YUUKIIIIII.
Look-at-that. I'm nominating that dude, with the damn cookies, 'cuz, Cookies. Hahaha but seriously, Sou's been nice, and welcoming and snuggly and just everything we need as a person really. He's a good member, so glad that the buddy's back. In any case? Boo yah to you mate. Take this nomination.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue10/100[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 am
LIOS TURN

Not gonna lie bout this but i disagree with everyone of you ... not you aivee, cause yo aivee i just slightly disagree XD. Nat has been doing awesome lately and i love to see that in a new person, literally its amazing to have some fresh new blood stepping up to the challenge. An cookie, the guy is awesome and i love having him around, it feels awesome to But my mem of the month nom is going to a person i think has 1 made a difference on this site and 2 has made an impact with at least a few of us. I've been in a few threads with this guy and have to say each thing i see from him makes me wanna see more of what the kid can do. for that reason i cant nominate anyone else than yo resident microwave

LUD

that being said, i wish everyone the best all you guys have been working hard and deserve this 100%. so good luck to everyone

[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:40 am
Photobucket

• CLOSING THIS OTM OUT •

Sorry for the delay here, but I'll be closing out the nominations for Member Of The Month. All those who were nominated above this post will be going to the finals posted later today. Congratulations to you guys and I wish you luck.

[NOMINATIONS] Member Of The Month  [MARCH 2013 EDITION] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum