Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty [NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION]

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:28 pm

THE PLATINUM HEARTS
STAFF THREAD OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS
Staff Of The Month: Nominations

Staff Of The Month! It should be pretty simple. Look at who you feel did their job well and nominate them by posting their name below! The people nominated most will be able to move on to the next step! This is just nominations, not voting! So, if you want your person on the list when the actual voting begins, get to posting!
  1. You can't nominate more than once!
  2. Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating....
  3. And for this month, Gin is unable to be nominated because of his first place win last month

Prizes are for those who win first, second or third place.

• First Place: One million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].
  • Second Place: Five hundred thousand yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
  • Third Place: A hundred thousand yen, and an honorary mentioning.

[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty Re: [NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION]

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:18 am
JJ Enough said, the guy has been working his tail off on skype and helps out everyone who asks.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty Re: [NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION]

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:49 am
[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Lucyfunny
Don't fuck around with the boss, because Aivee gets my thumbs up and my nomination.

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:45 pm
[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Tumblr_mf0285Uvfo1rsv2j1o1_500_zpsaa88fc6a
Aivee Nominations Nyan~!
Curveball! Go, Raiki!
This is a mite hard in coming, and a bit of a while too but hey. When the site shattered to bits for a moment, there was Raiki that helped to try and build it back up. Even though he's not the most active viewed on site? He does a lot of behind the scenes work. So I don't care if I'm the only vote; he deserves some props for that.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue10/100[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:23 am
tagging in cause fark you i'm lio. I've went over and over my nice little lio stats to see who i was gonna nominate for this month as our honorary staff. I did considering letting it all flow and just stick with the good ol choice of aivee but i see someone else i feel has done well in recent times. So without further ado imma back up gin on this and say

Crow

The guy hasnt got a buttload o experience under his belt but is still perservering no matter what, and let me say it shows and makes him a top dog in my opinion. Be it him helping ya out or the ungodly awesomeness of his own apps (love Gawain btw XD) hes putting in the hard yards and i see no stop in sight for the little engine that could. So with that said GO CROW

[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:36 am
Photobucket

• CLOSING THIS OTM OUT •

Sorry for the delay here, but I'll be closing out the nominations for Staff Of The Month. All those who were nominated above this post will be going to the finals posted later today. Congratulations to you guys and I wish you luck.

[NOMINATIONS] Staff Member Of The Month [MARCH 2013 EDITION] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum