Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting off some steam. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Letting off some steam. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Letting off some steam. - Page 2 Empty Re: Letting off some steam.

Sat May 25, 2013 1:59 am
Demon? Is this woman serious? Is she actually a demon?

When Andrew heard the word demon, he could only assume that she had been referring to some kind of adjective or even a title of sorts that she had been given. Usually villans give themselves titles other than ranks. But to be honest he had thought she was an arrancar. However seeing that she did not have any hollow hole to speak of she must have been something completely different. But what he was trying to figure out was what could she possibly be if she was not a hollow or arrancar? There was something off about her, something that definitely did not make him think for a moment she was human.

When he heard her saying that she would take their weapons away, he already showed signs of anger. If there was one thing that was not going to happen, it was keeping Tetsu safe. He wasn't even going to ask her what her intent was in attempting to steal both of their weapons. Now he had begun to think she was one of those big game hunters he had read about in books where humans in the past would go after some of the most dangerous animals on the planet only to claim pieces of their bodies as trophies. He went into a defensive stance as he spoke to her with a serious tone. "You try that and I see if I can shave a little off the top of your horns."

Last edited by Andrew Takahashi on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Letting off some steam. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Letting off some steam. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Letting off some steam. - Page 2 Empty Re: Letting off some steam.

Mon May 27, 2013 8:29 am
Natalia gave a soft grin as she stared at the girl before her. there was no way she would let someone take her zanpacto though then again no one could take it anyway. She removed her zan from its sheeth and stabbed it into the ground and slowly walked away from it. I would never give someone like you permission to touch my blade. As she spoke those words her zanpacto would glow a black and white as if to say it understands. If the dragon queen was stupid enough to think her leaveing her stuck in the ground was a symbol that they can just go up and take it she would get a nasty suprise. If anyone other then Natalia touches her weapon without getting her okay or handed it by her they would get a very nasty burn. If it was held for to long they would even loose the hand that was used to pick it up. Natalia was hopeing the dragon was stupid enough to go for her weapon though she knew with her luck they proubly were alot smarter then what her hope would portray.

So all you do is go around and take whats not your's. Let me guess someone's pulling your strings or your just some pathetic pawn. She stated stareing at the lady before her as a soft grin slowly formed upon her lips. She knew it was possibly not a good idea to make the lady mad but she was rather curious. After all no one would just do something to do it unless they were bored. Though given the possible strength of the person if she was stronger then both of them being bored would not be able to be the cause. In a way she cared and in a way she did not care as well though her curiosity did manage to get the better of her. Or is it just something to do out of boredom? I dought its the boredom cause there will always be someone better to deal with for their weapons.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum