Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What the hell where you thinking - Left_bar_bleue59000/99999What the hell where you thinking - Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

What the hell where you thinking - Empty What the hell where you thinking -

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:04 am
"..My god you idiots look what you have cause, I mean seriously. You just made me feel like I wanted to crawl in a hole and die, is there a reason you decided to destroy all this ? This was squad 6 barracks but now what you did was you turned it into a pile of fucking rubble and just junk that needs to be cleaned up. I mean you know this needs to be cleaned up right? I hope you are going to volunteer because I know I am NOT cleaning up someone else's mess, I mean seriously? This is a disgrace man it is just sad and I cant even believe this happened in the first place. Why the actual fuck did you cause this much damage, I mean where you trying to bring a wrecking ball to the place? Its just not right , why .. JUST WHY didn't you fight somewhere anywhere else but that place, I mean where you trying to get yourself in this much shit? I am trying to understand hon but I really do not actually have enough WHYS to explain this situation , so can you please explain-..

No can you please just freaking give me some kind of excuse ANY that in your little peabrain of a mind makes this action actually ok? I mean really , ANYTHING that comes across your mind that actually justifies this? I cannot really even come over and understand this as I was not there. But I do understand this was JUST sad, If I had to sum it up, it would be my face on a desk, or my head banging against a wall. I am sorry that I am really just pulling the what the hell flag so early the f bomb, and my whys making me so angry but. SERIOUSLY this is not okay, are you guys trying to piss me off, do you want to see me when I flip my shit, and go Ape shit? Or are you guys really thinking this was okay in ANY way shape or form? I am sorry that this is so long winded but I cannot even get out how mad I am and disappointed in you guys, you really REALLY have fucked yourselves over. if I had to do something about this I would have stomped a mud hole in your assers EACH OF them gladly then took you and dangled you over the shark pit.

Why? Well its quite obvious you guys, acted like chickens with your heads cut off, you DIDNT use your freaking heads which have been gifted by people who I do not know, but are there probably in my same state of JUST WHY . WHY? because YOUR supposed to use your brains not your fists, do you understand me im not speaking another language I am speaking plain and freaking simple, Just what I am trying to convey here is WHY the hell did you decide to go fucking little demolishers on one of the squads of this place? I mean you could have taken the 20 minutes possibly to go to the rukon districts OR ANYWHERE but here, yet no you brought the fucking fight into our sanctum our home, why the frick did you do that? I mean brawls are natural every now and then but this was not a brawl this was a clusterfuck on wheels with the OH god why gong going off every FUCKING second in my head. I mean I wish I could understand you guys but I cannot even tell you all the whys I have for this.

I know its redundant of me guys but Serious plain and simple WHAT THE actual hell did you guys think would happen? You where going to get off with just a slap on your wrist a oh welp? NO when you do this shit it causes me and everyone else, to get up cry some more, roll up and then say OH fuck MORE PAPERWORK. I mean really do I look like the kind of girl that wants to spend time away from her sweet thang to be doing paperwork because someone here, decided welp IMA GO AND FUCK SOME SHIT UP. no no no -NO NO that is not me, so really will you just explain to me or TRY TO explain why the fuck you got it in your head that this was in some way ok and explainable? I mean really If I understood i'd understand but I really don't what to fricken ever and I cantn even attempt to pretend like I do right now. Because this shit is so far off, that I am crying internally and going WHY are these people so brain dead so PLEASE EXPLAIN NOW, before I CUT your balls off and grind them to clam chowder"

Magnolia finished rubbing her left temple, her eyes focusing on the people infront of her, her expression was just priceless. A cross between disgust and a gum on the bottom of your shoe, She was just looking at them like what the actual hell, her eyes flicking between two figures, her lips pulled into a tight line, as she was annoyed beyond the two of them probably where capable to understand because this was just a big freaking god-damned no-no which they had just gone and done . It was a annoying situation but, right now, she just looked at them both, and the fucks she gave about them right now? NONE nada sorry call back cause ITS NOT here! that's about how she felt about the both of them at this moment, plain and freaking simple, without the idioms or long ass explanations she just was livid at these people she just wanted to take them and rip them apart, but refrained because that would be JUST more PAPERWORK. much much more paperwork.

For now though she stood there, her hands on her hips, her rank clearly displayed as squad nines lieutenant so right now, she just looked at them and waited. .. WAITED FOR SOME KIND OF answer.

What the hell where you thinking - LzZCuy7
What the hell where you thinking - BtXe12b
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What the hell where you thinking - Left_bar_bleue134700/60000What the hell where you thinking - Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

What the hell where you thinking - Empty Re: What the hell where you thinking -

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:10 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

What the hell where you thinking - Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum