Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A perfect storm. Left_bar_bleue0/0A perfect storm. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A perfect storm. Empty A perfect storm.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:30 am
Since summer was soon arriving in the midst of The Soul Society – It only meant that the busiest season was drawing closer and closer for everyone. But most dreaded the fact that each lingering day could draw closer to a bigger war than last.

Now that most squad captains and squad members were busy with paperwork, chores or other duties, that only meant that for the young Shiba, Kenji who hadn’t actually seen his captain in a while was focused on his own duties that had been set. The squad was growing exponentially which the boy was glad about, he always like quiet but that was more of when he actually wanted to be alone.

When he was in such a busy squad like this one, it got kind of boring after a while considering how quiet it was, but as the time progressed, it began to grow in both volume of sound and members. He hadn’t really made any friends within the squad or any other squad for that matter of fact but he still had the time to at least try and learn everyone’s names within the squad, this may of made Kenji seem more of like a slacker than anything as the work he did wasn’t really noticed but it still was there.

For such a season to be a few months away from them, the weather today didn’t look like it wanted to bare the news. The dark grey overcast that had arrived just a few hours before noon had finally released the stormy weather. Some still stayed training within the grounds and others continued any other work they had inside or out, some stupid cold wouldn’t be bad but if someone hadn’t completed their work then it could by bad luck make the squad suffer.

Since the boy knew this, Kenji continued to concentrate on various jobs before finally bringing in crates that were left outside whilst trying not to leave a hazard behind him from his damp robes. A soft sigh emitted from his mouth as he placed each crate in a corner of a room.
“That’s all of them…” He whispered to himself, looking out of the window at the perfect storm that argued at how it didn’t want to cease any time soon.
Anonymous

A perfect storm. Empty Re: A perfect storm.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:12 pm

A summer; the season where all things began to thrive, their lives extending from the ground, hungrily reaching for the heavens in their race to fulfill their purposes. But as with all things, there was guards and deterrents; such as the end of spring storm that raged in the outside of the barracks. Yet, it wasn't really the end of spring; but more a herald to the end of winter, and the start of a new time. The flame haired woman stopped, the shades of flickering orange and red dancing together. As she lay her hand on the glass, she had accounted just everyone in her division. She was going to go check on the last item of the day; some crates that contained supplies. But she was worried about the seated Shinigami that was doing the duty; Kenji Shiba. Now, she hadn't had the pleasure to meet him just yet, as the girl had just been inaugurated recently, but she wanted to. She had already memorized the names and faces of everyone in her squad; she would become their mother, their guardian, their Captain in the time of need. She wasn't yet married to the Kuchiki's yet, but that was going to happen soon; the crates were part of the wedding supplies. But measuring how long it should have taken, the other duties, and the storm? The woman knew that perhaps Kenji would not be in such good shape. That caused a small smile on her lips; why not help him dry up?

Young men always made her blood pump in excited happiness, as she headed down the hallway, carrying a few towels for the male. Keeping her steps quiet, she would then drop one on the top of his head, and scruff his hair dry. ''Kenji-kun, you seem to be a bit drenched.'' she said in a lovely voice, letting out a small laugh. The Captain wasn't easy going per say; she was gentle, she was nice and let others do what they wanted to do, as long as they stayed within the rules the expectations of her squad. A few had to be punished already, but Byakuya's severity had trained them well. Not that she was a harsh person; but she could be strict, and very demanding of her people when it was needed. She had no slacking hand; she was firm, and she was plump in personality. Perhaps that's why many men of the squad had rumours about their beautiful captain; and many probably harboured crushes on the woman. ''I brought a few towels to help you dry up.'' she added, letting out another kind smile, and checked over the crates; it was all of them, and none of them had been damaged; Kenji had really done all he could to make his duty perfect. ''Good, good, you're the only one I had to check. How about after you dry up a bit, dear, we go eat something? I'm hungry, so I should figure you are too. You did do a lot of work after all, Kenji-kun.'' she said, laughing again, letting her gentle personality guide the way. After all, Yukashii cared for her squad members easily. The white Haori was on her back, making no mistake that she was the captain; but underneath it? A beautifully hand-made Kimomo, stitched with flowers and butterflies on it. She was a woman of taste, but she didn't really want to always wear the black Shihakusho all the time; it was nice to vary it up just a little bit right?

Maybe that was playful of the new captain. But.. sometimes being playful and joking was the best way to make things happen.

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A perfect storm. Left_bar_bleue0/0A perfect storm. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A perfect storm. Empty Re: A perfect storm.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:31 pm
Now that the boys duty had been met, Kenji pondered hard on what he had to do next. He didn't want to have a squad member spread any rumours that the boy was slacking off at any degree and he felt stupid for asking a fellow squad member for any help, after all he didn't really know any names.

Snapping out of thoughts, Kenji looked down to his sleeves, noticing how damp he was from the neverending rain outside. A small sneeze escaped his mouth as he had hoped he hadn't caused some hazard from walking in doors with a rainy trail.

Although, as he was about to turn around, a towel from no where landed on his head - making the boy jump in alarm. "Wha-" He asked, quickly turning around. 'Kenji-kun, you seem to be a bit drenched.''

The boy blinked at first as his senses were slow to register that the person in front of him was actually the captain of the squad he was in. "I-..." He began, not knowing at all what to say. He had thought the captain would possibly scold him for making a hazard or something but instead he was greeted with a warm towel and the warm personality of his captain.

''I brought a few towels to help you dry up.''
The boy looked towards the towel on his head, placing his hand on the fabric before pulling it away from him and holding it in his hands. He didn't really know how he should react to something like this, he knew the captain was being kind but perhaps he saw it too kind - afterall, he wasn't really used to such kindness, he hadn't made any friends in the squad yet and all he could think about currently was whether he caused any trouble for the Captain, knowing full well her duties and how much of a busy person she was. "...Thank you...." He responded quietly, keeping his eyes locked on a towel with a slight frown overcoming his face.

''Good, good, you're the only one I had to check. How about after you dry up a bit, dear, we go eat something? I'm hungry, so I should figure you are too. You did do a lot of work after all, Kenji-kun."

A lot of work? The young Shiba couldn't really get over the fact of why the Captain was being so nice or what he had done to deserve such kindness. He had heard from just about everyone when walking past of how much of a kind woman she is and now he knew why. "I'm sorry..." He replied shortly after, avoiding eye contact. "I don't deserve your kindness...Captain..." Rin thought quietly to himself, looking up finally. "I should do more work, Captain. I haven't done a lot..." He responded finally. Although he was hungry, he didn't want to eat for a whole bunch of reasons and he didn't really want to stop his captain from being able to eat as well. "Thank you for the offer though..."

A perfect storm. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum