Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
COTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000COTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

COTM OF THE MONTH! Empty COTM OF THE MONTH!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Remember, they don't have to have character... just nominate them if they have copious amounts of awesome~

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
COTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue10/100COTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

COTM OF THE MONTH! Empty Re: COTM OF THE MONTH!

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:59 am
COTM OF THE MONTH! Tumblr_mll7bmBkRg1rp1z8no1_500

Lios excellent ultimate vote ...... this can't end well.

PREPARE FO EXCELLENCE. now that i have your attention let me draw you in a bit more with a story, imagine a peaceful nice soul society, though in a bit of a dissary it still is the lovable place we all know..... now imagine a frikin kawaii terminator showing up in his ultimate tutu of power and taking control of it. under his muscular fist our enemies SHALT KNOW HIS PRETTINESS. that is why i will nay must vote for this bastard right here
ZUES THE GOD DAMN MALESTORM (now available in pink)

COTM OF THE MONTH! M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
COTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999COTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:13 pm
Photobucket

♣ WHO SHALL I BE VOTING FOR IN OTM? ♣

You wanna know who I'm gonna nominate? This mother fucker right here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9019-gray-hiashi-dragon-sugiura-approved-1-4-normal .

Reason why? He was originally gonna back out of the fight from Shadin from what I read in the xat, but he had changed his mind and ended up directly taking The Beast of Karakura on him by himself, despite the universe gap in distance between the two's power. Therefore, due to the extreme amount of balls that takes for someone like him, I can respect that decision and I'll be personally voting for this nigga to go in as COTM because of it.

Deal with it.

COTM OF THE MONTH! WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:12 am
COTM OF THE MONTH! Tumblr_miwv57qptQ1rphqfto1_500_zps9facda32
Hm, a character now? Well..
Well I guess I could find one to nominate. But let's see whom's worthy ne?

I don't like self nominating, but I think this one's worth it.

Yukashii Sosobi-Kuchiki

Why? Not only is she doing stuff for her squad, she's handling and maybe making friends with a demon, and also trying to give order to the chaotic peeps in New to Town, she's a pretty decently built character. I don't think anyone else will vote for her, but she's one of the characters I've most posted with as of late. That's gotta mean something, right? Oh yeah, there's still her wedding to come up too, thee hee.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
COTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999COTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu May 02, 2013 2:21 pm
Photobucket

♣ CLOSING DOWN THIS OTM ♣

Alright, since it's been a week since the nominations were made, I'll be locking this thread. All people that were nominated above will be going to the finals to be voted for COTM of the month of April.

COTM OF THE MONTH! WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum