Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Empty CTOTM Of THe MonTH!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Personally, I find too Casual Threads to be dull and boring. However, just a pinch of madness, erm, I mean, tension, can do just the trick~

Nominate and link, if you would.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Left_bar_bleue0/0CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Empty Re: CTOTM Of THe MonTH!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:20 pm
CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Lunapic_136685762473515_1_zpsc0c24a12

I'll be nominating my own thread between Alucard and Rin where Alucard is being all creepy like and explaining to Rin the origins of his family and being. It isn't complete, but yeah.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9340-reflections

CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Ap8OoJO

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Left_bar_bleue10/100CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 am
CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Tumblr_lqia7wGMte1r222pao1_500

Theres so much i can say for this thread 1 thing is .... shit will go down. The thread has bought back a few peeps that personally i at least have been looking forward to seeing, though its kinda weird to see our good guys going mad and the crazy bitch we've all come to know as the OP queen duking it out. for a bit there i actually felt really bad for her too, though i shouldn't cause shes a bit of a douche sometimes. Yes im talking bout

CLAIRE CEON AND SENNAS RETURN

All i can keep thinking is exactly what my little gif says shits gun go down so im alittle bit hoping someone lands a solid hit and knocks Claire the fark out just fo the lols, always fo the lols

CTOTM Of THe MonTH! M9rTQZk

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Left_bar_bleue0/0CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 pm
Nominating my thread with Kyle, also! It's nice to Roleplay with him after the long time and that Rin can meet his real relatives for the first time~

CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:02 pm
Photobucket

♣ REFLECTIONS SHALL BE HAD ♣

For this OTM, I believe I'll be voting for Reflections since the interaction in the thread seems to be pretty well played out and I like the flow of it so far. Therefore, I'll toss my vote towards their way and hope that they'll be able to proceed to the finals and win this for Casual Thread Of The Month.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total

CTOTM Of THe MonTH! WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:19 am
CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Tumblr_lw2nxzsKWH1qbye9go1_500_zpsb8597659
.. eh, eh? A c-casual.. topic?
Due to certain things, I want to give this topic one last Horrah. Since it's basically not gonna get posted in anymore.

Paradoxial Addict

Why oh why do I nominate this? Not only the other poster left, but it's my own topic! W-w-well don't hit me just yet! I'll tell you!

Now, this topic not only takes a well known character, Mariyah, and snap his character into something he's not normally used to, but he actually shows up at a decent being; regardless of being an arrancar and not really being ''soft'' in any way. And there's adorable Denko too.

Oh yeah, that thread IS smut btw. Just in case anyone was wondering. xD

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999CTOTM Of THe MonTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu May 02, 2013 2:17 pm
Photobucket

♣ CLOSING DOWN THIS OTM ♣

Alright, since it's been a week since the nominations were made, I'll be locking this thread. All people that were nominated above will be going to the finals to be voted for CTOTM of the month of April.

CTOTM Of THe MonTH! WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum