Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
a little reunion  Left_bar_bleue10/100a little reunion  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

a little reunion  Empty a little reunion

Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 pm

T O O L - S O B E R

Tsui had walked through these shinigamis streets his long blade on his back and his katana at his side, and of course a smile on his face. Tsui had come to this place with a solid purpose, that purpose being finding his little brother. Tsui now stood atop of a tall building over looking the entirety of the gotei 13. He had intended to find his way to squad 6's barracks under a rumor of a red haired fire wielding kid being in their ranks, but of course with his constant side tracks getting "mementos" aka pictures of the gotei for souvenirs he had managed to become lost. As he jumped down into the streets again he scratched his head trying to think of what he should do next.

Tsui walked along the streets deep in thought though still managing to have a polite hello to any he passed. But as he came out towards a bit of an opening he was stopped dead. 3 shinigami now stood in front of him, the man in the middle seemed to hold authority over these other men. They stood over Tsui blocking his exits as they circled around him. Tsui however just stood there that confused happy look on his face, he didn't really see the reasoning these men looked so angry .... maybe it had something to do with those guys at the gate he beat up to get in here?

You're not a shinigami! THIS IS THE GOTEI THIS PLACE ISN'T SOMEWHERE YOU CAN JUST WALK IN....

the words were cut short as the man fell to his knees, beads of sweat rolling down his head his breath extremely raged and then .... he slipped into unconsciousness, just falling onto the concrete. The other 2 men jumped back a bit, what was this guy that he could take their friend out without even moving? The bigger man of the two acted quickly, throwing a massive fist down to tsuis face. But it was intercepted by tsuis own hand, the strength of the man was quickly tested as tsui seemingly stood holding him back with no effort. With a swift kick he smash the man backwards sending him flying aimed to smash into one of these buildings and with the strength of the kick probably knock the building down in the process. now only one of these men stood, as Tsui turned to him he stood in pure fear. Tsuis hand went forward to sit casually on the mans shoulder. With that generous sincere smile he looked into the mans eyes

You wouldn't happen to know where squad 6 is would ya?

Without another moment the mans eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed. Tsui stood with a bit of a disappointing look on his face, after all how was he to find the 6ths barracks now? As he moved forward a bit he let out a sigh. This hunt for his little brother was turning out to be harder than Tsui had expected. But as he cracked his neck he pressed on the carnage behind him tsui didn't bother to look back, they'd be alright .... well mostly.

a little reunion  M9rTQZk

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
a little reunion  Left_bar_bleue30/100a little reunion  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

a little reunion  Empty Re: a little reunion

Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:16 pm

Another troublesome day it had been for poor Yoma. Losing control again and getting to another fight with a shinigami he didn't even know because of it. Then while trying to impress his captain he set some paper work on fire and only made it worse when he tried to put it out with more fire. As one would expect things didn't turn out so well. Yoma was sent out of the barracks for a while to take a walk. As Yoma walked around he laid on some trees which ended up catching on fire later as he laid. Yoma left the area hoping no one spotted him accidently lighting the trees on fire. Yoma quickly sneaked away he didn't want to get into more trouble.

After a while yoma stumbled upon some unconscious bodies which seemed to be there. He checked on them they seemed to be alive as they twitched every now and so. He wondered what caused it but he then found him self surrounded by some more shinigami which seemed to be blaming him for the unconscious bodies he tried to explain he didn't do anything but they seemed to ignore his words and they got closer and closer he didn't want to stay there waiting for them to attack so as quickly as he could he bolted out of there and headed back to his squad barracks maybe he could get help from someone but he was so panicked he got lost and ended up in location that seemed to be abandoned.

Glad to escape yoma stated with in the area hoping no one would find him here. He laid down on some area which he couldn't burn. Yoma seemed to be fearful of burning anything else quite often he had burn something with out meaning to. As he calmed himself more and more he grabbed his Zanpakutō and looked at it.

"Damn it why can't i control my flames? is it you? come on respond some how this seems like i'm crazy talking to my self here. Man when will i be able to communicate with you?"

Yoma sighed and closed his eyes and just laid on the ground.

Template By: [THEFROST]
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
a little reunion  Left_bar_bleue10/100a little reunion  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2013 11:13 pm

T O O L - S O B E R

[color=White]

Tsui Yazaki eldest of the 3rd gen Yazakis .... and probably the dumbest ........

That irrepressible sting of the fire the cascading flame ... he was close. Tsui had managed to lose himself in this complex labyrinth. It wasn't odd for tsui to lose his way, hell at the best of times he had a terrible sense of direction. but this was different, Tsui had somehow managed to navigate his way through the concubines of this unfathomable maze and make it to the sixth squads barracks to learn that the one he was here for was gone. Now as he walked around this place he'd usually love, the tourist appeal being amazing in his eyes, he knew it was his duty to find his target. and this boys and girls is how we ended up at this next point, Tsui stood upon the rooftops jumping from one to the next looking for the little crimson haired kid.

Usually Tsui wasn't this persistent, he'd probably go have a little nap to re evaluate the situation then palm it onto his little sister, though she was bossy and if he tried to call upon her at the moment shed probably hit him. But this kid he was different to all the others, this was his baby brother. And now as he looked over the Gotei's little community he was quite happy to be here, the every joyful smile on his face. She loved this place ya know ... The thought lingered within his head, it wasn't the first time he'd though back to her. Hell he thought about her a lot but this was different. Around him the heat was rising the plaguing feeling within him was welling up, despite the happy appearance on his face of course. with a short sigh Tsui let out a sort of disheartened look as he flopped into a sitting position.

this is harddddddd, why couldnt miaka do this job? i could be back having a nice hot cup of cocoa right now.

An odd trait it was to talk to ones self but tsui never really minded, it provided him with a feel of company, Tsui was really a people person, despite his current predicament. But a new fate was about to land him just where he needed to be. The roof bellow Tsui was obviously unattended to in a long time, and now showed as it busted sending Tsui flying into a small area bellow. He came hurtling down, but instead of panicking like most would, instead he just slowly fell a smile emerging on his face as he chuckled at his idiocy, his face planted straight into the ground, but it wouldn't be Tsui to got hurt, more the ground than anyone. The heat burst out from him like a comet falling to earth literally smashing the area around him make a hole about 10 m across and at a depth of about 5 m from this simple little technique that was nothing but his heat smashing the ground apart for him, and bringing Tsui to a halting stop.

As he stood up brushing the dust off him he saw a small red haired kid in the middle of this abandoned area, with a short shrugged smile he tried to think of an explanation for what just happened, global warming? ... nah to heatish. gods miracle? ... nah to creationist. I'm batman?........ no. As Tsui had come to a stand still he took a look at this little reaper, and to his surprise .... bingo! he had managed to find what he had been looking for, with pure cunning and intellect i might add, he had found .... someone he could ask directions from. With a rustle of tsuis hair he let out that looming smile of his speaking to the boy.

sorry bout the mess here, my names Tsui i'm a little ... new. Maybe you can help me kid i'm a little lost. I'm looking for a kid from your sixth division his name is.... yomu?

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
a little reunion  Left_bar_bleue30/100a little reunion  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Yoma spent some time laying on the ground with his eyes closed relaxed for a bit before he heard a loud thud hit the ground nearby him. He saw a man with crimson red hair similar to his own who had his face hit the ground face first. Yoma wondered if he was okay since that postion he was in seemed to look painful but there seemed to be a small creater where the man seemed to have landed. Yoma wondered if he was alright as he headed towards him but the man got up and appeared to be seemly unharmed. He was cleaning the dirt and dust of of him before he came up to yoma and asked him if he happened to know someone by the name of Yomu.

Yomu....Yomu....Yomu..a possible nickname? Thought Yoma unsure of he had even heard the name before so it could be a possible nickname to a shinigami. he didn't want to go up to the other man and tell him he didn't know who it could be but he could help the man out and help him find the person he was looking for. Yoma got up off the ground and walked up to the other man to introduce himself.

"Hello there mister red head. My name is Yoma Yazaki and i am in squad 6. who are you? I don't know anyone by the name of Yomu but maybe i can help you look for them any idea what squad they are part of or what ever?"

Yoma questioned the man as he wondered where the person this man was looking for could be. He figured that the more he asked the man questions the high chance they could posssibly find them.

Template By: [THEFROST]
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:25 am

T O O L - S O B E R

[color=White]

The blood of those born to a flame.

Tsui stood there for a few seconds trying to comprehend all that had just hit him, it had seemed that his search was finally finishing but that of course wasn't what was on the surprised crimson haired idiot.

YOUR NAMES YOMA..... WHY WOULD MUM AND DAD NAME YOU THAT WERE THEY DUM.... okay i understand why dad did it, never mind.

With a quick brush of his hair in embarrassment the smile now coming back to his face as he had a little chuckle he looked over his little broski. It'd been quite awhile since Tsui had seen his little brother, hell since the kid was a baby, and now he stood looking at him all grown up. With a small outstretch of his arm Tsui ruffled the kids hair a bit of nostalgia hitting him as he spoke.

Sorry bout that I'm a bit ... odd. My names Tsui ... Tsui Yazaki, or as you may know me your big broski. And before ya freak let me tell ya I'm not a total weirdo just like ... 40%

Tsui let a laugh get going, almost bringing a tear to his eye. as he overlooked his now all grown up little bro a few things sparked his interest. The kid seemingly wore the 6th companies insignia upon his shoulder which of course was already known from the info miaka managed to collect. A Zanpakutō on his side that seemed to be a void from what Tsui could feel emitting from it. But most of all he could feel a faint if not near dying flame, was this his brother what happened to the kid and what was with his flames it was almost like ... the flames were split in 2. With a scratch of his head tsui let out a small sigh, if he was going to collect his brother and get him to rejoin them his flames couldn't be like this.

Alrighty kiddo, first things first were gonna have to tend the kindling for ya flames. So show me what ya can do and ill give ya a few pointers, unless of course your not really Yoma Yazaki that is.

Hopefully this little stir was all that was needed hopefully, deep within Yoma knew what was happening. But if not tsui drew his blade placing his hand on kinzoku the heat blaring into it melting the metal down and letting it flow around Tsui just in case Yoma ran, he'd send his metal fire to wrap around his legs and bind him right there and then. Tsui was taking precautions, after all he just found Yoma why would he wanna lose him now?

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:10 pm
Yoma felt confused at what was going on. The man before him seemed to be saying strange things while he stared at him. He did give yoma a surprise of information by informing him that he was his older brother. Yoma didn't expect this at all but he did receive the information that his name was Tsui Yazaki. Yazaki the same surname that he himself had. Yoma had no memories of his life of when he was alive but he usually paid it no mind. He started becoming currious about the life he used to have and those who were once connected to him. Before him the one who called himself his older brother stood their watching him. It also seemed that their was also a test coming for him. As a member of his family he had to have a certain control and strenght over the fire that burned through his bones and flowed within his blood.

His brother laid out a test for him it was something simple and it was release and control the flames he had. He knew that this was something simple for him to do but he couldn't take his flames too far as they were very weak compared to the power that others had but he could use this time to allow his power to grow. His brother had also stated that he would give him support with his powers so it everything should be fine. Yoma let his mind focus for a few minutes before creating a small fireball with in his hands then he let it die out and calm down. The next thing he did was create his pressured area with his heat while placing a charge with in a rock and throwing it up in the air and having the charge explode in a roar of fire right up in the air.

He stopped creating his pressurized area and fell to his knees. It quickly tired him out making it. He was gasping for breathe he used up a lot of energy just creating the area . Not much of his power was completely mastered and he showed how much he struggled when when he used his strengths.

"So is that alright to show? Thats all my strenghts and control using my heat. I'm not too good with it but i am working on improving myself slowly. So what do you think?"
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:21 am

T O O L - S O B E R

[color=White]

Sparking the embers of a fire

It was a bit surprising to Tsui that Yoma didn't even question his claim at brother hood, it seemed he got all those baby photos from miaka for nothing. And as he stood looking over his little brother showing his all a smile peered on his face. The kid didn't have a huge amount of force and his fires were weaker than Tsui expected but the boy himself held something so complex it almost sent a chill down Tsuis spine..... Potential. The kids flames were literally raw, sure they had been calculated to provided a means for an end by making some abilities for the kid but as the rock the boy threw into the air ripped out and exploded, even Tsui knew this kid had a type of control over fire, a control perhaps even he might not be able to counter. It seemed though the kid held his true flames back something containing it within him unable to access like the flames had split it in 2 and was trapped inside. With that ever intriguing smile the man walked forward the heat exuding out from his hands as they began to burn the purest of white, his hands moving along the wall next to him melting the bricks like they were just another thing in his path.

How interesting you are kiddo, but somethings wrong.

The words were never intended as an insult or anything of the such but to remind himself that the kids fire was incomplete. With a small sigh he patted yoma on the head the white fire still active and all. But there was something at play here, the fire would not burn the kid they wouldn't even feel like flames, this was purely due to Tsui contorting the temperature of his flames using his heat abilities. The crimson headed man would then retreat his hand from ruffling the kids hair to move back and let the white fire literally spread over his entire body shrouding him in flames as he spoke.

yours may not be the same but you too should be able to do this. The concept is to basically encote your flames with your reiatsu and pour the overwhelming force from your body, once that's done the very molecules of the fire become entangled with your flame letting you manipulate the temperature and every other aspect to its very limit. This is what we call white fire kiddo, all those with the Yazaki blood hold it within them. Its all about intertwining your very core into it then controlling it and stable... UH OH...

the sounds spurting from his flames were the cause of his surprise, the flames of tsui had become increasingly unstable and as embers shot off of him it was all but imminent what was to come next. With a massive boom the fire ripped out and the fire exploded like no mans business. The force of the impact blew Tsui back crashing into a wall smashing it inwards a little. As he rose up shaking all the off set damage he managed a bit of a chuckle at his screw up. But within seconds of a few stretches and brushing the dust off his red robes specifically paying attention to his tiger sash it seemed he was fine.

Now i think its your turn to give it a try just don't do that and you'll be fine little broski.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum