Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
Two week break. EmptyToday at 7:10 pm by Laskt

» The Crow Claims
Two week break. EmptyToday at 4:40 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Schism of Minds
Two week break. EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
Two week break. EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by Forsaken Crow

» May Burst Prize Claim
Two week break. EmptyToday at 2:34 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Espada
Two week break. EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by BloodredAi

» Implicit Feelings[Kuchiki]
Two week break. EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Fubar Without Leave
Two week break. EmptyToday at 11:31 am by Forsaken Crow

» Sylvia's Equipment
Two week break. EmptyToday at 6:10 am by Mirja Eeola

» Do A Barrel Roll ♠ Private, Faye
Two week break. EmptyToday at 4:31 am by Rebe

Top posters
THEFROST
Two week break. I_vote_lcapTwo week break. I_voting_barTwo week break. I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Two week break. I_vote_lcapTwo week break. I_voting_barTwo week break. I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128495 messages in 19563 subjects

Two week break.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
Kakeru

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two week break. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Two week break. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Two week break. Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Two week break.   Two week break. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:59 pm

I'm done for two weeks so I can get my shit done. IF I need to psot I will otherwise I'm not going to be on here.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two week break. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Two week break. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Two week break. Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Two week break.   Two week break. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:25 pm

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Seeing how this leave is fairly outdated, and it's taking up space in active departures, I'm going to go ahead and place this thread into archives. With Kakeru being back, to, this makes the leave pretty much pointless.

Two week break.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1