Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The wolf in the Woods Left_bar_bleue60/100The wolf in the Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The wolf in the Woods Empty The wolf in the Woods

Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:57 pm

The forest around karakura town wasn't very similar to the way it used to be all those years ago. People actually came here to play together and have fun without a care in the world but now, things have changed. Hollows tends to roam this place accompanied by their demonic partners and overlords. Nobody was safe here... except some random white fluffy thing walking around.

From a distance, this little ball of fluff looked like cotton candy, but up close its appearance became more clear. Wandering little step by little step was a toy wolf from a game many centuries ago. Its white fur was made of fluffiness and its cute nose wobbled around as it walked through the woods. Hollows nearby were completely unaware that this Chibi wolf was slowly creeping around with its little tail flailing behind it. Spotting a hollow with its back turned, the wolf took the opportunity.

"YAP YAP YAP!" Attempting to scare the hollow, the puppy only aggravated it as the hollow turned round with a rather pissed off appearance. "er....yip?"
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The wolf in the Woods Left_bar_bleue0/0The wolf in the Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The wolf in the Woods Empty Re: The wolf in the Woods

Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:04 pm
Alll the sudden you haer some hollew yells and cires in pian and see go flying into out of the woods and disspaering it almost like they dieing like flies he with that suddenly agia na boy jump up int othe air of the wood with wolf ear and a tial. He face had a goofy slime on him he holding his lucky cap his flying in the air a ten yaer beating up hollow with a slime on his face is not a everty day thing you see. "YOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is fun all trianing is naerly makeing hungey i better finsh up the hollows soon and then get to be a paitre but frist." ad he landed on the floor he trun around and look o nthe floor and saw a chibi wold he look at it in confuseion frsit and took a closer to see what is out of ciuriostly.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The wolf in the Woods Left_bar_bleue60/100The wolf in the Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm
The little pup scratched it's ears with it's hind right leg before staring back at this random boy. The features this kid had provoked some curiosity within the puppy and that made it's vision lock onto the one in front of it. Every now and again, the chbi wolf would scratch it's fluffy ear once more before regaining its posture and staring once more. A whole 3 minutes were wasted staring.

"yip, Heyo! My names Dinner and I'm a doggie!" the pup had a very soft voice but held a slight tomboyish tone that made it tricky to figure out what genderhe wolf was. Either way it didn't matter as it wasn't even a living animal, but a stuffed toy with red markings over it's fluffy fur.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The wolf in the Woods Left_bar_bleue0/0The wolf in the Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:51 am
Alll the sudden Ranfang look like he shock and freakout then you star his in eyes and he jaw dorp in exciment and pic kthe wolf teddy and said. "Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you tlak this sooo cool a tlaking suffanimal and it can see you soo awseom tell tlaking teddy what esle you do ya so awsome." He jump and clap his feet you look he type of guy soo easly aumsed by thing like maybe pull off a few trick that make Ranfang be asoumed by this teddy more. Ranfang then put it down on a tree stumo and look and all he look he thinking and gave that goofy slime at him agian noded.

" I know you gonna join my paitre ylep i made my mind up u soo gonna join you just to awsome." He then sat dow and cross leged his had a lot of egney and with that by the looks might type who does osmethign supiued well a lot of stupid things. "I Ranfang the paitre kid and together we gonna ot be famous and kcik but i need a body and well I willl need a ship and crew aswll now how i gonna do that." as you can see as get peopel hyped than he said somethign stupid like that what is with he type of guy that don't think things tought but then agian how does get along in life ......"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:15 am
The dog stared at the boy for quite some time both confused and curious about this guys capabilities. Anyone that jabbered on about stuff like making a team and kicking ass would easily het this dogs attention. Just like wat it loves, the little toy cub went by the name of Dinner. After being put down on a stump, Dinner began to sniff around in a small pocket on it's tummy. Here, it pulled out a small device with the symbol of tge Gotei 13 etched into it.

"This form is a little iluncomfortable at the moment. Let me get changed quick" Dinne tapped the devices biggest button with it's nose before it began to emit some freaky smoke all over Dinners body making the pup disappear. Soon after, the smoke faded in the wind to reveal a small standing girl with pink hair fizzled all over her head. She wore a gothic-ish get up of a black jacket and checkered skirt. As soon as the smoke was completely gone, she jumped off the stump and landed in a pose with her fingers up to show her childish side.

"hello, I'm Ayane Redwood, the little puppy was my disguise" she then stuck her tongue out at the boy and smiled.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:16 pm
Ranfang wacth agian he looks at dinner truning into a wemon his look his jaw dorp to the floor his eye wideing open in such amusment he said with a big loud shot. " WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU SO AWSOME CAN YOU COOK SORWD PALY NAITAVIE I NEED ONE OF THEM IF GOING TO HAVES THE BEST CREW IN THIS WOLRD." he did not caer about her tounge the wemon being able to transfrom from a teddy wolf he satred claping wtih his hand his said he gave that same goofy slime. " Yosh tell whatyou can do i wanan you in my paite creww becuase do two awsome thing alread tlak in wolf from and tranfrom wow this goign sooo koool."

you tell he goig noff in hyper ative mosent when can see his eyes filled fire he think he has her in his crew he already hlaf to being really stroung.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:54 am

Ayane was very confused but thrilled to see this guy act so strangely. The way he was talking to her made her feel both scared and curious as to what he was referring to. "Crew? what are you talking about mister?" She slumped back onto the stump landing with a thud to sit down more comfortably than standing up. She continued to smile as she looked at the odd boy.

"I'm already part of many Crews if your wondering. Lets see" Ayane then held her hand in front of her eyes and began counting on her fingers in a powerful stare. "Gotei 13 makes one, HOC makes 2 and... what's that other one?... oh yeah the band!" She brought back her happy smiled again and began to ruffled her hands through her smooth yet messy pink hair. " I spose im a very popular girl nowadays"
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:10 pm
"I told it not normal crew it a patire crew you gonna kick ass and get treusaure and trave land see the wolrdi n the ocsean i find u discovred places it be awsome join me." He said noded wit hthat sweet child goofy slime and then all the sudden he tummmy roawred like a loin he look weak all the sudden his had no engey left in him the poor pup. " meat I need meatt im hungey now can cook some meat." you see Ranfang laying o nthe floor with mofth hlkaf open like he wants to be feed and look at he stange wemon and want her gave him food.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Ayane just stared and giggled to herself. Something about this guy really reminded her about a manga she liked to read. Sailing, Adventures, eating meat, it sounded just like a story she would read while sitting in bed at night. She leaned forwards to get a closer look at this hungry boy and smiled. "You really are a strange guy, is lying down going to fill your gut?"

After saying that, She reached into her handbag which randomly appeared out of nowhere but was actually slung behind her earlier. Inside, was a few chocolate bars and by a few, she means 12. And along-side those was a random slab of meat. Ayane pulled it out and threw it onto Ranfang. "My puppy side likes to eat meat, so i carry some just in case i get hunggy"
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:02 pm
Ranfang look at the meat for a little bit and stare at the meat until you see meat in his eyes you till he want becase he dorling from his mofth and jump up into air the grab the maet of her abd said. " Thank you wolf wemon san meattttttttttt yum yum yum yummy yum yum give me give me thank agian yum yum." As he got his hand on the meat he start muching down like a pig and eat llike a pig almostl ike Luffy in one peice if anyone saw thw anime on T.V people eye would amzied on how fast Ranfang can eat and on top he won't ever get ill either form eating to fast his boy is stange indeed. " umm this meat is good."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum