Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Bubble That Sinks Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Bubble That Sinks Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Bubble That Sinks Empty The Bubble That Sinks

Wed May 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Photobucket
Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
I'm asleep and all I dream is waking next to you...

The male's eyes suddenly shot wide open, his breath coming out quickly, his heart racing as he began to realize. Darnit... not... again... He thought to himself, holding his hand away from his face, staring at it. His eyes looked up, staring at the street that was in front of him. It's so strange... He thought to himself, looking out at the road that was in front of him. No one ever thinks about these little niches... It's an absolute shame... He thought to himself, bringing his cloth-covered legs up to his small chest, wrapping his lanky arms around his legs as he sat in the small alleyway of the Seireitei, putting down a hand onto the stone beneath him, smiling very slightly.

It's alright, street... We both know how it feels to be unable to given attention by those we were made for... He thought morosely, before standing up straight again, his sandals clomping against the firm ground as he began to walk forwards, feeling the steps clicking out as he continued to walk, before at last looking up at the sky, a bored expression on his face as he pointed his right pointer finger up at the sky, his eyes dull as they suddenly opened.

"Hadō Ninety One, and ONE, AND ONE! AND ONE!"

His voice called out, strangely intense, as without warning massive spears began to fly out of his hand, shooting up high into the sky. His blue garment was thrown around himself, his eyes both visible as his hair was blown away by the massive amount of force, watching with wide eyes as the spears launched through the air, the energy that sustained them vibrant and bright as they shot through the sky, so fast and forceful that they were visible from the execution grounds of the Seireitei, as he let his hand down again. He kept watching upwards as the little spears turned into a symbol, a crow with its arms outstretched, before a massive spear of dozens of smaller spears appeared next to it, as Iriko slowly brought his right hand back, the giant spear moving back with it, before throwing it forwards, spearing the gigantic crow through its heart and impaling it, its beak noiselessly rising up as it went limp, and the energy faded, leaving Iriko standing there, staring at where it had been.

When the fire burns me, when it's time to break free... When it feels like I'm standing on the edge of it all this time...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Bubble That Sinks Left_bar_bleue0/0The Bubble That Sinks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Bubble That Sinks Empty Re: The Bubble That Sinks

Wed May 22, 2013 5:30 pm
Nickcca and flash stepping by alot has been on his of recently he can help but think about what been going in life being missing year due to his walking coma in his life. With that having this sinking gut feeling that Wonderer is out there alive somewhere he does how he know he his gut is telling him that. The feeling of dread filled his mind and soul with worry with that he made a sudden stop and watch what was going on where Iriko is on the roof top east form him.

He trying to get what was going on but he could understand it so he thought to himself he might as well come and ingergate this. He jump down and flash step towards Iriko and land right in front of him the seven foot male then look down and cross his arms. " Hello there e I could not but notice ya using kuido there am Nickcca A.K.A sadly known child of the soul reapers but don't let my nickname fool ya am quite the adult. .... It some nickname I got as a child." He offer his hand to him a a hand stake he wanted to how he was being friendly to show he was not here to cause harm.

"Sooo what up to anyways wanna tell me about." He said as turn towards other male wondering if he is going to give his name to him.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Bubble That Sinks Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Bubble That Sinks Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Photobucket
Iriko Crow
He turned his head, looking at the man who had approached him. "...Name...? Oh. My name is Iriko Teime-Pzuyri." He said simply, blinking as he looked back up at the sky for a moment, listening to the strange man that had appeared, having nothing better to do at the moment. He looked at the man's outstretched hand, puzzled for a moment, before his eyes opened wide. 'Oh... sorry." He said simply, slowly reaching out his own hand, which seemed to be rather frail but with a strange strength behind it as it gripped the man's other, looking at him for a moment before letting go, crumpling back against the ground again, falling on his side and just laying on it.

"...." He merely looked out listlessly as Nickcca spoke, before blinking again, looking up at him with a slightly raised eyebrow."Wait a minute... how do you spell that?" He asked the male, puzzled over his name, completely puzzled, having no idea how one would properly spell that at all. After all, it could be anything from Nicka to Niccka for all he knew. "And as for problems, I really don't feel like talking about it." He said simply, staring straight ahead, obviously desiring to keep it just at that.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Bubble That Sinks Left_bar_bleue0/0The Bubble That Sinks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2013 4:05 pm
Nickcca cross his arms and watched Iriko action and rise an eye brow maybe he need something to put things off his mind. " Well nice to meet you Iriko my name Is spelt N, I, C, K, C, C and with an A at the end." He then looked around to new area to go to for some training maybe that cheer this one up well that the idea behind the plan. " sooo you up for some training or maybe do something fun maybe I can help you put ya mind off it for while maybe it even cheer you up."

Nickcca was looking around to see a sustainable spot to do something fun wot breaking the area around maybe a game of tag. He not sure what due to the fact he did know this one too well yet. A wind blew across his long messy hair as waved as well as his teacnth coat.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Photobucket
Iriko Crow
The male blinked, looking surprised for a moment. 'That is an... Interesting name..." He said softly, deciding to commit that fact to memory before the man stated that they should do something... fun. "...Fun?" He asked the male, blinking as he swept his gaze out, looking for the empty space the male was seeking, before merely sighing, reaching out the pipe in his hands as he put his mouth up to it, as without warning a bubble flowed out from its depths, surrounding the two of them.

Suddenly, it began to float upwards, as a strong draft of wind flowed into it, as the two of them were carried through the Seireitei, before they descended. They were in the Division One training grounds now, the most vacant area in all of the Seireitei. The bubble popped as they touched down on the ground, and Iriko looked out around himself, blinking as he looked back at the man once more. "...Training I have no cares for... But fun... What did you mean by something fun...?" He asked his fellow man as if trying to understand. He had never been asked to have "fun" with someone else before. He was a thinker, but in his life he hasn't ever had anyone that just wanted to have "fun" with him, never had any friends. So this, most certainly, would be a different experience...

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

- Buddha
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:25 pm
"umm I know this a game I used play form when I was a kid called tag it help lrean use flash step and play sometimes when train up my speed if you want we can play that game. Also it lots of fun and you soo many people to play form two to well tons of us playing what you say." Nickcca give a friendly smile and offered his hand almost like a hand stake he thought he need to make he knew hows to play and look " You do know how to play tag right it really simple game to play." He was looking around to see whereto go he stake that he tag him and make in the speed of light.

He stood waiting his answer .....

(sorry for sort post my brain meltdowned lol will fix if want to make it longer))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum