Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mad One's Vengeance [Open] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Mad One's Vengeance [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Mad One's Vengeance [Open] Empty Re: The Mad One's Vengeance [Open]

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:29 pm
"Oi.. what is going on here? Eric, i heard you had been causing problems but. . . its nice to see you again i owe you for what you did for me, clearing my name and all However! Don't think ill of me but i need to have one more battle with you, for old time sakes Partner. "

Said a girl who had landed on a building, literally on impact it caused for in short the building to give way razor sharp cutting force ripping down further and further through steel work and masonry before she landed causing a slight crater at the immediate left of eric zanthos, slowly she shook her head, that familiar bloody red hair rolling everywhere her horns showing in the light, as well as her hands which seemed to look like millions of diamonds razor sharp and deadly in the light, She remembered eric well, for all she had fought him, and been redeemed by him, and for that she was eternally great full however this fight, had nothing to do with that, it was to settle the score that had gone unsettled for so long that it was frightening. She Was here, for the first time, in full battle Might, ready to finally go all out against this extremely strong foe.

Auronagari or Demonica had slowly raised her hand, the lack of spiritual pressure being insane.. hard to deal with and frightening all at the same time, all though this time she seemed to slowly have grinned her neck rolling to the side, before a audible crack had come from it, her wings had extended to their majestic stature, tiny spikes on the ends, showing of her reactive defense, normal hands had changed to become raw blades, her form seeping to show the blackened gem like structure beneath, midnight wings, and tail with horns, these protruded as slowly she seemed to have grinned her weight it sent shivers in the ground while the whirring of her horns and tail audibly roared above everything else, it was might pure might that was rolling from her.

However something else showed up which hadn't in awhile, the blades edge cutting might her form had changed back into what truly was the blade within shadow fall, the ground receiving multiple lacerating cuts around her from her just standing there, making perpetual mince meat of these surroundings. slowly though it was changing, her skin turned from its deceptive velvet, ripping to show her armor beneath shedding the fake layers that she used for normal hand to hand combat, as now her whole body seemed to be alight in the transformation, her massive offense and defense, and power, here she was in full fighting stature , her wings extended once, slowly the cracking of them was heard above all else, wings of pure might ones which hadn't seen the likes of battle for many ages, it was time now, to bring the fight, the settling score here.. Which was why now, those wings they extended twitched and then demonica looked at Eric slowly her eye lashes hiding her eyes very well, and her lips parting beneath the madness her blade came up, the other one rasping around her fore arm, stretching the muscle.

"..Are you ready, as thanks for everything i will.. fight you with no limitations dont let me down here Eric-San"

Demonica said her wings beating out, lacerating wind whipping up into a gale, taking out buildings tree's everything within 500 meters was shredded to bits from the mere pump of her wings, and then everything within a mile radius was completely destroyed by the powerful f5 class winds that completely plowed through absolutely everything but now , demonica wasn't done .. she seemed to have brought her arm up carelessly cutting through a falling building, as it touched her body it then was cut into hundreds of pieces ripped apart as she slowly looked forward the battle might in her eyes was unmistakable hardly able to be with held in the moment, she had stood there exhaling a blast of extremely hot air which scorched the ground black from her internal heat, her blade arms.. they moved up now and slowly she had looked towards eric one last time. . .

"..Ready Dear Eric?.. I know you have been waiting for this, as i have been waiting for a long time.. its been almost a year hasn't it?.. Well.. ?.. "

The Mad One's Vengeance [Open] LzZCuy7
The Mad One's Vengeance [Open] BtXe12b

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mad One's Vengeance [Open] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Mad One's Vengeance [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am
"I envy you.. eric, we are still friends that never ceased.. you are my closest companion in this world, which is why i am here, not to stop you for that would be impossible.. you are on a path now that never can be undone..and you opened my heart at that battle long ago, yet now i must fight you.. life isn't fair is it eric?.. No matter how hard my heart hurts at THIS MOMENT, i must fight you now, as you spared me.. and that.. that is why you.. only you are within in the inner sanctum of my heart, you Only you.. WHICH IS WHY.. I WILL DEFEAT YOU ERIC ! "

She Spat out tears of riveting blood down her face as she had used her rather uncanny resistance to any form of energy to her advantage bringing her head forward literally she Headbutted the mess out of the dragon that was in front of her, cutting winds and barriers which had not seen the likes of battle for a long time, they exploded delivering a decisive blow which ripped that dragon head to shreds as she passed through it , tears free forming down her face while she spotted Eric back flipping in the air, trying to get distance,which would have worked if she hadn't jumped up she was special you see, and was a nightmare for trackers and sensory foe's alike due to how her shelled form was this would have caused eric to find out, blood eyes or not this fight was going to be far from the easy one he thought he was going to have. This is why she brought her bladed arm up this time moving it in a quick circle literally causing the flaming arrows, to smash into a wall of pure cutting force.

Thanks to a high resistance to fire, the flaming affinity of hell, all of these things. and her current fighting at a wild abandon allowed the explosion to hit closer to home literally exploding in eric's face and giving demonica enough time to deliver a Bone crushing blow to eric's mid section that blade flashing out with enough force to level cities , and it was going straight for him, although she was not done as she slid around bringing her foot up into his back seconds from the first strike, dancing around him, she would have consecutively delivered numerous blows to his body, moving at quick pinion accurate pivoting speed's that would be hard to keep up with, the sound barrier exploding from the raw force of each of the impacts, although this would have been timed as well, in conjunction with the split second the explosion took place to hopefully not only startle the mad one, but show their previous fight would be nothing like the one which was going on right now.

Next though her wings flapped creating a shredding dome around them, the fire and explosion the remains of it lit a exposed fuel line, causing the razor winds to turn into a massive ring of fire around them as demonica further pushed herself, bringing her form into a feinting uppercut to his chin as she slid around although she used her flexibility to bring her bladed foot down on his head, weaving and punching these motions would give even a stronger foe problems with focusing on doing anything but avoiding, as she moved with lithe and grace striking at each point while moving to the next, no rhyme and no tempo this way of fighting was made to be nearly impossible to get a feel of as combining the un-orthodox moves in with extreme high speed seemed to have made this turn into a machine, though it should be known she has never fought this hard before.

"..Why eric, why did you leave, at that time, you protected saved.. and left me, abandoned me..!?!"

Demonica said delivering another crushing blow, flipping even faster to bring a feint to the right and really striking at the top while her bladed fist came to the gut, and her foot spun to the side bringing her behind him to strike once more, her movements gradually building up steam as she was enraged that he dared to have left her there and not said NOTHING for the past nearly a year, it was annoying to her that eric had been so nice to her and left.

"..WHY do you think i have been wandering for the past almost a year HUH? WELL? you idiot , I Was trying to find you before you went past the margin where i couldn't save you, but you dared to fight out in the open, AFTER YOU MADE THAT MISTAKE!?!?!"

She Screamed bringing her blades around nearly they just after-imaged from the air, to deliver another chain of an extremely crushing blow to his midsection though a second phantom slash was to his shoulder, as she moved nearly with phantom speeds as to her image to his back, her eyes streaming tears as her rage built up, literally the blows and her strength seemed bottomless As she was enraged saddened mad so many conflicting emotions had given way in her body, she didn't seem to know what to feel, her heart hurt beyond compare but she didn't even care at this point, as her speed was causing tremors in the ground her rage wasn't even near fathomable at this point.

"..You COULD HAVE TAKEN ME WITH YOU, but instead you decided to spare us, be a lone ranger, and for what you lost everything for this justice that you wish to serve! WHY Why did you do something like this HUH!?! you know i was worried sick you .. can't even begin to understand how i felt.. At first i hated YOU !?!?!"

She roared her blade coming with lethal force enough to cause a thunderclap in the air and buildings to break as her speed was enough that for most at this point it probably would be all they could think about to evade it, she was focused and raring enraged like a mad beast that just couldn't seem to get a break from the hell that this one had inflicted on her heart. Her eyes blurred with tears but her arms just where midnight sparks in the backdrop of the night as they whispered forth with deadly precision with this chain of insane attacks that seemed to have no end.

"..You Dont know what its like huh?!?! You are only thinking about yourself what your goals are, didn't you once consider more then that, what about those you left BEHIND HUH?..you saved me .. but.. YOU LEFT ME BEHIND.. WHY THE FUCK ..eric WHY! WHY WHY WHY DAMNIT!"

Her voice cracked in her hysteria and rage, as her next strikes seemed to even if they hit cause air waves to smash into the ground creating an unholy size of a crater for the reason that her hysteria and her rage seemed to feed her her tears flowed but her attacks never let up instead they seemed to get stronger, in fact they seemed to have sped up even higher then the threshold they had been in, what once was visible seemed to be borderline invisible rushing forth at insane speed and prowess her teeth gritting as she had let her voice come out now with force that shattered near by buildings.

"..You Are So Self Absorbed that you don't even know what you are leaving behind and the scars you inflict with your naive kindness, you want to save everyone yet you manage to hurt people unknowingly you need to open your eyes Eric this is the world around you, this is the world you live in, we don't need a hero I certainly don't either, i just wanted you to be safe yet you're thirst for your own bitter justice has even taken that wish away, Yet YOUR ALIVE BEFORE ME STILL , DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS HURTS?!? Yet i must do it, because i feel that i set you down your path of redemption by giving you that rune.. if i had known then, i wouldn't have stopped i would have beaten you to the depths of hell before i would have let you leave me. Yet i let you go.. and i have regretted that , which is why.. Which is WHY..."

Demonica said her voice was filled with the sobs and bitter emotions, as her attacks seemed to become possesed in themselves the strength and power behind them was like mirage's of the sword 360 degree cutting edged blades roaring at speeds which made everything else seem to move slow, purposefully if the mad one was concentrating on anything it probably would be the procession of blades that was screaming around him with such speed and power that it was like a orb around his body of flickering images which whipped around in a frenzy about him.

"WHICH IS WHY I WILL FINISH YOU MYSELF.. then i will if i must take you far away from this.. from everything even if you go into the depths of hell.. like it or not i have followed you if you died.. my heart would be dead, which is why you and only you.. are the one I CANNOT LET DO THIS ERIC , If i must i will rip you to a pile of mincemeat and mourn you till the end of time and space itself, but.. I WILL not let you die at the hands of another, you are fighting for yourself.. What does that get you.. YOU WILL DIE.. THATS WHAT IT WILL GET YOU DAMNIT!"

this is around when demonica completely vanished from sight her attacks coming in at speeds that seemed to have become ghosts of clear might forceful hits which smashed to and fro about eric's body at such speeds that it was like a 360 dome of constant battery, and because of the fact her energies where suppressed if eric fled, she would be hot on his tail like flies on hot shit. But for now her blades moved with such speed and intensity it was insane, and the fact she cut air resistance like a knife would have made it so that her speed could keep rising using her strength speed and body type, she seemed to be getting stronger with each waking moment, her tears moving in streams and the air exploding around the two like some kind of thunderstorm that was supercharges the ground and buildings alike being shredded by super sonic blades of air which constantly got generated from her wings from these speeds.

"..Eric, You don't understand how unfair this is, how hard this is, what this makes me feel, the crying in my heart it has nearly destroyed me, the confines of my soul are shaken.. yet you still stand here oblivious as ever, sticking to your ideals and stupid warrior like chivalry thinking this is your job.. and your honor but. .. . but. SCREW HONOR IF YOU INSIST ON THIS I WILL CUT YOU DOWN.. that is the way the only way.. I CAN ATONE FOR LETTING YOU DO THIS STUPID FREAKING IDEALISTIC PATH IN THE FIRST PLACE ERIC !?!?!?"

Thats when things hit the fan, as her attacks became hits between split seconds, she was focused solely on eric, her force and the blows that rained down, each one had deadly force enough to cut the top off of a small mountain or crush a hill, level cities.. it was intense amount of force.. that had a 360 plane of cutting, immense intense.. she was not .. letting up any time soon, but then her swords slashed down and around and she slid by shooting and landing as the ground exploded in a crater and kicking back off never stoping, never yielding..

This was war.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:47 pm
.."..I see.. im a bitch.. then.. YOU ERIC IF YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME..THIS.. .. MAYBE I WOULD HAVE BEEN ON YOUR SIDE HUH...YOU PIG HEADED STUBBORN SON OF A BITCH YOU WANTED TO KILL YOURSELF?.. WELL THEN !?!?!"

Demonica roared as the bubble smashed into her, but she was no longer even reasonable anymore, her force her power, it all came crashing down as she literally vanished her power building up, speed the bubble of air, it shattered in a supersonic boom, and before he opened his mouth again, her blade slid straight down striking true, as he was angry.. her movements would have probably taken more time his or any one's head to register then they could react to, in a nanosecond, she had shot forward through the defensive attack and brought her arms straight down , plunging deep into his gut the acid, it was being burned off by her natural body heat. while slowly her eyes opened, as she felt something grabbing her hair, and she brought her blade around, with such startling speed that as his hand fully clamped on her hair, the blade would have struck, digging into his ribs while his hand would have felt the kiss of hundreds of blades within her hair, her eyes opening slowly.. at everything.. time slowing down in her eyes, as something broke..

Something broke in her heart, those eyes full of emotion, they slowly seemed to widen, her teeth showing the madness and malice it was uncontrolled as with all the rage and focus her arm had thrust forward straight at his stomach her wings extending and forcing them to go higher and higher, bursting through the clouds, literally at speeds which caused a twister of cutting wind to rip and shred around them, her eyes they glowed like bloody gems, the wind everything the feeling of his hand in her hair, the pain, it was too much, her body was enraged she was enraged, so now she brought her head back with a jerk dragging him back with her motion, as the blade swung forward intercepting the body, with such speed and abruptness that probably there had been little time, to avoid it or if that it was highly unlikely that it was avoided, her own eyes lingering like cold jewels before she flipped if he still hadn't let go he was about to be in a world of hurt, she moved back, flipping and landing, as the next assault came, punches, razor fast and razor sharp.

Although she felt the first blow, she slid into the punches weaving between two of them her blades moving out mid movement in a slash which from speed and timing most likely was going to cut both his arms off, as she sliding in brought her forehead directly into his own with a thunderous headbutting as the chaos blast went off, she was as directly explained highly resistant to spiritual energies and most known elements, which was why as the punches hit, another thing would become apparent, they would be doing him as much damage as he thought it would be doing her if not worse, however this was not done, in the slightest in her rage her sword came up, delivering a dynamic series of strikes in the span of a second to his mid section, causing if not hundreds, then half a thousand strikes in that second to be directed at his torso, before she spun the flat of her blade aka the one on her leg then dragging against his face, with such rage and power that chances are this would feel like being run into by an avalanche alot of intense force which caused the ground to shatter below from the shock wave alone.

"..You think i don't know?.. I am a monster eric a monster, i cannot love without hurting.. and i cannot be loved without killing.. you had someone.. i have had no one, Which IS WHY IT IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO DIE MORON"

She roared keeping close going fast she was going to make up the ground and the time, of course the punches hadn't been totally ineffective because these punches had stung , and caused some injuries however it was not near enough to stop her as she was at the moment, rushing forward towards him in rage these feelings had unleashed a beast that never should have been released, yet she kept coming, her eyes full of tears yet her body moving like a deadly weapon, her whole body was vibrating , roaring even , as she was moving forward, ready.. Ready..

To strike..

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:31 pm
The blade.. it was gripped but in a supreme effort, she brought the other one, straight through as he was charging his attacks, into the torso with rupturing speed, through the rib cage and possibly out the back, the instant of response was deadly, she had used her other blade to do this, and her eyes wept but she was not giving in here, she had forced the blade in, but never was going to finish him.. not now not ever, so as the blade ripped in she felt her arm shatter from the force the shadow held her like grapevines on the one blade.. but her free arm that was the one which smashed down, and in, and there was another thing in store for him.. as they where at this close range, bones.. hundreds of them ripped from her skin in pin needles, as her blade was caught, these had shot out riddling the foe with holes more likely then not from the abruptness of it that was without compare, however it was not over yet, no it was not near over at all.

Her wings they expanded encasing the two the moment she had been caught, firing atleast a couple of hundred spikes, that extended the foot they needed two inwards to add to the fray, she had been waiting.. for the mad one to mess up, even though she.. wanted him, she wanted him alive not dead, this was the last thing she would do for him.. she would give him the chance.. to start over the element of being someone who was supposed to be dead but wasn't dead, which was why she took his attacks they hammered her, but her wings had all the while kept him in the vice grip using the utter abruptness to probably put the foe off guard, it wasn't done here.. no there wasn't an end here for her.. she had to go back... she couldn't save him after all, but this was not over just yet, as the cross had caught her something different happened her tail curled around this cross, whirring and roaring shredding the manifestations of it, as spiritual energy would find no place within her body, it ruptured hitting her and blowing directly off, the direct damage, had left her bloody but she had not moved an inch a single inch, her armor.. taking all of it, as she had forced herself purposefully to take these hits causing as much injury to him as it was to her, but she was not done yet.. no not by a long shot, because something new happened..

Demonica released energy rupturing from the heavens, the barrier was interchanged for a chainsaw energy barrier that was exploding with energy, but as well something else happened, energy roared around those bones.. every one seemed to turn into the extension of a chain saw within the mad ones body, because more likely then not, he had been attacking her.. and she had given in to these attacks, . . . . more though the abrupt speed of it, she had gone from taking hits, to smashing into him with the abruptness of a split second.. no not even that at all, she was using everything her focus, determination , willpower , deduction, strength, speed, durability, abilities, and akuma kyodo here.. combined for this masterful countering of the mad ones intense battle prowess, she had smiled as the punches wailed she had taken them countering at the same time, with this ingenious attack.. hundreds of whirring energy chainsaws more likely then not would have hit him the moment he threw the second punch, her wings having encased them in the span of mere seconds, it was violently bloody, as her wings they bled she bled from these impacts, the poison burning again from her system and her resistance keeping attacks mainly in check.

However puking blood she opened her eyes looking into that who had died a long time ago.. apparently.. and now whispered something, as she shook her head as she looked at him slowly, the attacks piling up, and she then spoke once more, energy rolling off her and blood pooling from her body, but she had held on, taken the brunt of the attacks and then countered masterfully, and this is what she said.

"..I don't know what its like.. to loose someone , but.. if you must do this.. fight.. then live.. and fight on, that's all i can say to you anymore.. i have my home.. you made it my home remember.. and i will stay there.. i will miss you.. eric thats for sure.. but undoubtedly.. this is .. goodbye.. "..

Those words had been said, and now her barrier.. demonic barrier activated the personification of a chainsaw, causing the area within and around her wings to be flooded with cutting energy of immense magnitude, all in all.. it was highly likely that from his rage.. and current state if he had been caught this would have undoubtedly caused a good deal of damage.. through the already extremely.. damaged body.. because the fact was, while he had caught one sword he had forgotten.. her whole damned body was a sword.

Then landing.. she turned.. slowly and began to walk.. away.. tears in her eyes, which looked somewhat empty..
empty..

from what she had done.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mad One's Vengeance [Open] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Mad One's Vengeance [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:39 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Mad One's Vengeance [Open] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum