Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With a bow on top.[Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0With a bow on top.[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

With a bow on top.[Open] Empty With a bow on top.[Open]

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:35 am
He flinched for only a moment; his hands hovering over the cool wooden frame. He couldn't, he wouldn't. Fingertips gradually sliding down the smooth finish before he turned his head away in shame. He let his fingertips, and his hand after that droop down in defeat only for them to clench into a fist as his body turned. He wasn't ready for that just yet, he had been there just the day before and it didn't end too well for him. In fact, he couldn't exactly remember what had happened that made everything play out the way they had. Jin left in a drunken fit, but not long before he was curled over the ground puking his guts out. He told all of his squad mates that he would return to once more to retake his title, but he just couldn't bare to go back inside. Not after that day. Instead he figured he would return to his division to have an easy, relaxed day.

The walk back to the barracks was something that Jin really needed. Sure he could have shunpoed back, but the energy used to get back wasn't really wroth it. In fact, this walk was letting Jin take in everything that had happened within the last few years. Jin has been around since before the winter war, but what did he do? He wasn't as powerful then, as he is now, but he also didn't do as much as he could have. He could have, helped, maybe saved some lives. No, instead he kept to himself, only doing the bare minimum of what was expected of him. So, why now did he want to make a difference? Was it the same lack of resolve during the war with the hollow? Did he finally want to be what he could have been years ago? He's strong, but he didn't even unlock his Bankai yet. Was he scarred what he might unlock? His shikai already uses his blood, would his Bankai be tried to his life? And where was Zetsumei in all of this? It's his power that Jin was going after. He shrugged, and started to laugh optimistically before he finally reached his home.

"Well, what to do now?"

He asked himself, his hands entering either side of his wardrobe. He took in a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of something tangy. What was that? It was definitely peach flavored, but was that...pineapple? He grinned wildly, his nose leading him further and further into the bowels of the seventh division barracks. Was that...a blender? These thoughts ran through his mind at lightning speeds, but his nose never led him in the wrong direction before, so why would it start now? He grinned when he opened the door, seeing the smoothie before him. He strolled inside, nodding to his division mate. Then grabbing a cup when he turned around. Twirling around he tapped him on the shoulder, and as he turned to see what it was, he swapped there cups.

Now with the spoils in hand, he started to speed walk back to the other side, his feet shuffling forward. "Hey, that's mine!" The other man yelled but before he could catch Jin, he had already opened the door, shunpoing out of the way. He made his way to the roof of the division, his lips softly pressing against the brim of the cup. Delicious.
"It always does taste better when it's someone elses..." He spoke to himself, both feet curled underneath his legs as he sat Indian style on the tiled roof. Occasionally spinning the drink to keep it from settling in one spot, then sipping it. It was really starting to look up today. Maybe at the end he would treat himself to someone nice. Maybe even put a bow on top.

With a bow on top.[Open] Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da With a bow on top.[Open] Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 With a bow on top.[Open] Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With a bow on top.[Open] Left_bar_bleue30/100With a bow on top.[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

With a bow on top.[Open] Empty Re: With a bow on top.[Open]

Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:39 pm
Yoma had been searching around the soul society for help with training in a number of areas such as Kidō, hoho, and swordplay. He decided to head to other barracks to find someone who could help him with his training. From his weak skills in hoho or his almost non existent skill in Kidō he needed to to rely on others to get his abilities to improve as a shinigami and as a member of the Yazaki Family. He decided to head towards squad 7 barracks after getting lost in the barracks of squad 11. He had continued after a while of wondering around he had come across the squad 7 barracks so he guessed that someone might be able to help him with in one of these areas. Even a fight would really help improve his skills to an extent so he was willing to take on anything he could come across. As he examined the area on the windy and refreshing day he spotted a man on a roof for some strange reason and didn't really spot anyone else around so he decided to check out what he was up to. Finally a target for yoma to help him the only problem now was what was his strengths or weaknesses and how could he help yoma.

Yoma decided to jump on to the roof to directly start a conversation with the man. As he walk towards the man he noticed he was drinking something and wasn't sure what hopefully it wasn't sake as a previous encounter had shown sake isn't the best thing to allow others to drink.
"Excuse me let me indroduce myself my name is Yoma Yazaki and i am looking for help with my training and i was wondering if you could help as your the first person i have encountered so far today that might be willing to help me improve. Im basically not good at the basics and i was wondering if you could help me with them."

Yoma asked the man for help and hopefully got a response that would allow his power to increase and to allow him to improve.
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With a bow on top.[Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0With a bow on top.[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:32 pm
The day had been going by7 fairly well in his opinion. It was nice, he had a delicious drink, and no one was bothering him. Now while his initial intention was to get drunk, he was glad that he hadn't; in fact, he believed that this would be one of the best days ever, if he could keep it as simple as it had been. Sadly though, that wouldn't be the case for today. Jin had felt someone approaching, he didn't know who it was, nor did he know what they wanted. Luckily they weren't the most powerful, so he wouldn't have too much trouble if it came to a fight, but who knew, maybe this guy would be more fun than Jin had anticipated.

The young man started to speak as Jin continued to sit there, his eyes closed for a moment as he listened in on the young mans request. He wass looking for someone to train with him? Well, Jin could certainly do that, but why come to the seventh division? Surely he had someone in his own division, but Jin didn't mind the attention. He laughed to himself softly before opening his eyes, speaking the other shinigami.
"Well Hello Yoma. The names Jin." He started as he picked himself up, dusting off his pants, and thn turning to Yoma. "you said you need trained, but in what?" Jin was good in many things, but he didn't know everything, and he wouldn't pretend to either. With a gentle sigh, Jin took a few steps away, his fingertips running along the hilt to his blade. his eyes staying forward.

"There is one thing I'm pretty good at, and well known for in my division. Swordplay...if you need help with that, then you better be quick with your response. Always be on guard. Never waver when an opportunity to defend yourself arrives. You never know what you might learn." The words that came out from his lips seems to fade as they became sucked into sound of his shunpo. He kept his speed to a minimum, but he appeared to the side of the young shinigami, with his blade coming across to stroke him in the arm. He stayed calm, his weapon speed also not as fast as it could have been. his words echoing as his blade sliced the air in two. "I will help you, only because I'm bored. And hell, maybe you'll teach me a thing or two." He laughed to himself waiting for the young mans response.

With a bow on top.[Open] Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da With a bow on top.[Open] Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 With a bow on top.[Open] Jace_zps5142b68c
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With a bow on top.[Open] Left_bar_bleue30/100With a bow on top.[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 pm
Yoma Enjoyed the kindness and happy expression that seemed to be gleaming of Jin. He listened as Jin explain that he had excellent hakudo skills. This helped encourage Yoma as this person seemed quite knowledgeable and brought to him the fact that he might be able to improve here. Yoma first thought about the areas he was good in and excelled at but nothing really came to mind. He had shown almost no skill in Kidō, his hakudo was also poor and rough around the edges. His hoho was non existent and last but not least his zanjustu was very rough as well. He remembered his past battles and all of them had been marked as losses with only a single win. He was the hopeless graduate from the shinigami acadamy but he still had the determination to succeed and push himself further forward and obtain a new level of power. His current level was nothing but small pushes that he had obtained through brute strength.

"Excuse me Jin i basically have no skills or affinity in any of the basic skills. My Kidō is horrible and i have failed many times attempting to learn it. I have been learning more about it and trying to figure out how to use it. I am not very good at using my Zanpakutō i am not very good at handling a sword i just swing it to try to hit others when in a fight. My hoho isn't that good either im not very fast at all and have no idea how to work that up. As a substitute i use fire mines i can create onto my feet and set them off using the shockwaves to push me in the direction i want to go but i don't have much control over it. My zanjustu i have never really used and its probably very rough as well. I'm probably i failure as a shinigami with all my flaws but.. but still i want to continue working up and become a symbol for others who have the desire to work up and show that they can do it if.. if they try hard enough and work towards with their all. That probably sounds really childish doesn't it? Even with all these flaws can you help me grow slowly and a bit at a time? I still want to learn my purpose and i still want to figure out what the maximum potential of my abilites are. To do that i have top learn to create a stronger connection with my blade and the soul with in it. "

Yoma laughed at himself for a moment but showed his determination to continue moving forward. He held within the will to continue growing no matter what punishment he had to take. He had been preparing himself constantly mentaly within his mind for a while now ever since he had saw the power his older siblings had shown when the conflict between them arose. He also wanted to increase his power to prove that he has a place in the Yazaki family and will work his hardest to show it.

Looks to me like you might end up getting a boost of power this one seems to be quite strong to me.

How can you feel their power? I feel nothing from him. he just seems ordinary to me i have to take his word for what he says.

If you can't feel his power then you aren't attempting to feel what comes from him at all and if you keep trusting the words of others then that's what will spell out your death. Imma let you deal with your current fate alone imma get some sleep.

The words of his other half confused yoma. The man before him if he was going to train Yoma how much would Yoma learn from him? Yoma really couldn't feel the power that this man had at all but apparently his other half could feel the power that was emitted. Unexpectedly he noticed that the man was coming towards him with his blade and expected to dodge the attack he has unfocused himself from the man he barely had the time to draw his blade. All he could do was create the fire mines underneath his feet within a second then set them off the next as the man came close with the strike. He had allowed the shock wave created to push him back while he got his blade out then held it up in a vertical angle in his left hand to try to keep a defencive type of stance.
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:56 am

Artist: Drowning Pool - Song: Bodies - Word Count: 705

Jin smirked for but a moment, his eyes staring down at the young shinigami's feet. What was that that he just did? Did he...blow up his feet? This must have been the fire mines that he had told Jin about. Sad to say but he was really hoping to at least have a challenge at figuring out what this young man was capable of. He hadn't really given much thought otherwise to what he had said, and this caused Jin to get bored. His eyes, while still leaning slightly over started to stray. This wasn't ordinary, but Jin had also seen worse. Hell, there was that dragon girl, then that blond girl with the changing shikai, and then Natalia.

Finally coming back to it, Jin gave the mines some more thought, and came to the conclusion that it was, at the very least, a little strange. What was most strange about it was that this boy, even while sealed, could have blown up his feet. What exactly allowed him to do this? Was it an invention with a predetermined amount of mines inside, or was this something his sealed Zanpakutō could do? Probably not considering he had just said that he wasn't very good at it, but then again, he also said he couldn't control the mines too well either. Shaking his head roughly.He decided that that was enough day dreaming, only to then stand straight up with his blade resting gently on his shoulder blade. His eyes moved from side to side, and then to his feet once more. He needed to focus, while he may have seen worse, he wanted to know what that was. Jin looked back to Yoma, and smiled.

While Jin stood there, he went over everything that the other shinigami had said. He wasn't skilled in anything, nor was he very good with his Zanpakutō. He couldn't control the one ability he could use, and he didn't know any Kidō. He didn't know any formal sword styles, but instead just swung his sword in the hopes of hitting something. At this point Jin had his arms crossed, with the sword stabbed into the roof of the building nodding his head away as he went over all of the information. Jin rose a finger, and spoke rather softly.
"Well Yoma....I can say with confidence that....you aren't anything special." Jin laughed and then continued. "Now, that's not to say that you can't become something special. I wasn't much either but seven centuries later, I've moved up in the world. But.....let's see if we can't just give you the crash course."

Jin placed his right palm along the hilt of the blade, and pulled upward. His hand turning, and then his lips moving as he started to speak once more. "I've gotta say Yoma, that was interesting to say the least; the way you dodged my attack that is. However, I'm gonna warn you..." Jin started, his body moving ever so slightly as he leaned down, his blade still in his hand, but with the blade facing away from Yoma, and the tip pointing toward the sky. His head shot up, two crimson eyes staring his way and his left hand coming down to touch the ground to balance himself perfectly. The rest of his warning came out softly, but with just the right tone to indicate that Jin wasn't playing around. "If you want to get better with the blade, and subsequently more connected with your Zanpakutō as a whole....use it to block my attacks, and not your little trickery."

In a flash, Jin was gone. His movements speed had stayed the same since he first attacked Yoma, but this time he appeared right in front of his, with his sword coming in from the right side. His eyes met with the other mans, and with a smile written across his face, he started to speak. "Bring the sword up to your side with the tip pointing toward the sky, and block me!" Jin figured that with enough training, and mentor-ship, he could slowly introduce Yoma to actual techniques, and styles. Maybe even start using his actual speed, and skill to fight this young man.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:17 am
Yoma understood that he himself was nothing special so it did not surprise him to hear those words come from the other man. Yet the words that follow appeared to be the hammer that would strike at the hot iron to shape it. Yoma knew how this could be true. If he kept working in time he maybe come something special compared to the point he is here in time. He was a member of the Yazakis. The family was nothing special but it was his family. He wanted to show his sibling he was strong and that he could be a use to them.

At this time Jin was grabbing the hilt of his own blade and spoke once more. He mentioned how interesting the way Yoma avoided his last attack was but quickly issued a warning. As he issued his warning he got into position and stated that in order for Yoma to improve he had to fight with his own blade and not using his trickery. His body expressed how he was serious giving Yoma the feeling that he was now going expect a rough training method. With an instant Jin disappeared and even before yoma could exhale the man stood before blade coming from his right side. He quickly shouted a command to Yoma which he followed. Raising the sword in his left hand to block Jin's blade. At this same time he was pushing his own body back as he wanted to get away from the impact of the blade. It seemed he was afriad. Closing his eyes for a second he let out a breathe of air and continued to do his best to block the attack but the power seemed to be too much for him as he pushed his body back.

He landed on one foot and a knee with his hands and blade holding him up. He looked down at the surface he was standing on. He felt like giving up but he didn't want to fail. He had a goal he wanted to reach and he wasn't going to let himself fail at reaching that goal. He also didn't want to allow himself to fall to the man's challenge. Prepared to go beyond and push himself past his limits. Yoma stood up and readied him self. He kept in his mind the action of blocking with his sword. He let his body rush forward attempting to strike his opponent. He let his swing mimic the swing he saw his opponent do in order to see how much damage it would do to him.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With a bow on top.[Open] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000With a bow on top.[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:22 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

With a bow on top.[Open] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum