Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion] Empty This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion]

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:23 pm

My War List

Good = Colin
Evil = Mana Mana
Soldier = Stefan
Civilian = Shisome
Martyr = Truth
Victim = Toki
Prophet = Dr. Hebi
Liar = Zefonse
Honest = Kakeru
Leader = Kin
Pariah = James
Victor = Moonie
Messiah = Shadin

My Reasons List

Good = Colin is the most pure-protagonist with the highest rank that I'm able to think of. Most others have chaotic of some kind within them or aren't a pure incarnation of good.
Evil = Mana Mana is pure evil. Period.
Soldier = Stefan fights to fight; he is a fighter who fights for what he believes in, to keep fighting.
Civilian = Shisome is a civilian who watches the conflict from every side, but is not cattle like most humans.
Martyr = Elizabeth, a part of Truth, died brutally fighting Mana Mana in Madness City.
Victim = Toki, Toki received one of the biggest PWNages on site under the attack of Mana Mana... and lived.
Prophet = The Doctor knows terrible, terrible things... and is not above helping those who are involved.
Liar = Zefonse lies to get things done, goes to extreme lengths even for them.
Honest = Kakeru's very power of order, his concept, dispels lies, and his character had amnesia, making him not able to tell lies.
Leader = Kin has managed to create ALL of K-World, essentially on his own.
Pariah = James and the entire Nature Iramasha were completely ostracized and made outcasts from the rest of their kind.
Victor = Moonie is Moonie, a victor even by his own accord. No matter what happens, he wins. Even if he doesn't realize why...
Messiah = Shadin Yuudeshi is Shadin Yuudeshi.

A discussion for roles of the site's most well known characters fitted into the slots of persons during a wartime scenario. This is my opinion, and it may very well change. Anyone else who has a list is free to make one. Template of list is below.

Code:
[color=black][b][u][font=tahoma]<center>My War List</center>[/font][/u][/b][/color]
<center>Good =
Evil =
Soldier =
Civilian =
Martyr =
Victim =
Prophet =
Liar =
Honest =
Leader =
Pariah =
Victor =
Messiah = </center>

Code:
[color=red][b][font=tahoma]<center>My Reasons List</center>[/font][/b][/color]
Good =
Evil =
Soldier =
Civilian =
Martyr =
Victim =
Prophet =
Liar =
Honest =
Leader =
Pariah =
Victor =
Messiah =

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion] Left_bar_bleue1000/9999This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion] Empty Re: This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion]

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:29 am
My War List

Good = Andrew Takahashi
Evil =
Soldier =
Civilian =
Martyr =
Victim =
Prophet =
Liar =
Honest =
Leader =
Pariah =
Victor =
Messiah =

My Reasons List

Good = Andrew Takahashi is best described as good even if his hollow is a little on the aggressive side
Evil =
Soldier =
Civilian =
Martyr =
Victim =
Prophet =
Liar =
Honest =
Leader =
Pariah =
Victor =
Messiah =
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion] Empty Re: This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion]

Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:48 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

This Is War [PH Style] [Discussion] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum