Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  Empty Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  LzZCuy7
Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  BtXe12b
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  Left_bar_bleue10/100Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  Empty Re: Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:22 am
Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  Smile-from-the-pain-soul-eater-28014800-500-288_zps38ee5693

1. Hokay so here it goes, first off im going to straight out deny the GM request. Grand Masters are giving in certain circumstances, and firstly considering she hasnt done enough imo to earn this as of yet and secondly if you check HERE it clearly states that

This is a new level only available to those of 0-3 to 0-1 tier levels

only in certain circumstances would this level be given to anyone bellow that and i see no special reason as to give this to demonica. so this one is straight up denied broski

2. I will be approving the master in WILLPOWER. i don't see a good enough reasoning even with all these compiled threads to advanced 2 separate will skills to master in her case. BUT i will not approve these until the skill sheets are filled in correctly, considering you leaving out certain skills levels and making 1 not known. fix that and i shall give the willpower an all clear.

just as proof for what needs fixing refer bellow

Shizuo wrote:Racial Skills

Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Akuma Kyōdo: Master

General Skills

Durability: Master

General Speed: master

Strength: Master

Weapon Skill: hard to say
^... Lol you have to ask @ weapon skill

Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  Empty Re: Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished

Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:38 am

«MOVING THIS INTO THE ARCHIVES»

Welp, I don't think Shizuo has made any changes that Wolf asked, and being that this is taking up space, I'm gonna go ahead and get rid of this by placing it into archives.

Demonica's Upgrade thread Finished  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum