Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) Left_bar_bleue65150/100All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) Empty All Out Brawl; Stage One (open)

Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:21 pm
He found himself in the outer shell of the immense fortress, his white hair swaying the in the breeze from the winds that were created from such heights. His short bodice stood cross armed as he evaluated the city scape before him, the walls were high on both sides and, lacking a ceiling, he was in between the outside wall and an inner wall. The walls were thick stone that he had no doubt were laced with energy, something that would stop the abilities of the combatants within to just shatter the walls and progress through the city at an unfavorable pace.

The walls were high and above he could see the exposed sky, the clouds a lot lower than he was used too due to the height. He merely shrugged and looked down the long inner walled area, a straight walk for a few hundred meters he guessed before it started to curve toward the left. He turned around and looked the other way, exactly the same except to the right now. He was dead center in the middle of this section, his eyes shone in the light of the sun as he looked around. He knew someone would chance upon him soon and he didn't want to be caught off guard, he was a one man team and knew full well he could be attacked by groups. Which would cast the die in their collective favor but he felt safe with his skill and with his wit. His mind drifted just a bit to the nice cool breeze mixed with the warm sunlight cast on his exposed arms and face, the feeling was a good one and he yawned a little.

His feet carried him over to the tall walls where he sat down and propped his back up against them, his left hand on his Zanpakutō ready to attack if needed and his eyes closed, but his ears well tuned into the lack of noise around him, if anything happened he would hear it, knowing what a person would sound like, knowing the noises that someone would make if they advanced toward him in both stealth and in open rushing. But to be safe he opened his eyes just a smidge, making them appear closed but actually to be the tiniest of slits. His body would appear relaxed from a distance to anyone who would stumble upon him but he was actually ready to fight at the drop of a pin.

|Death is but the first step in life|

All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) ZfrGue8

All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) EUuCTxy
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) Left_bar_bleue54500/99999All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) Empty Re: All Out Brawl; Stage One (open)

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:52 pm
Chris wondered the city searching for others that were inside along with him.  He had knew that this place was here for fighting and that he would run into someone eventually.  He hoped that he wouldn't run into a group because he was on his own and that wouldn't be a fair fight.  He liked to fight with honor not with overwhelming power or numbers.  He hoped that his opponents in the city would fight with the same honor that he liked to keep to.  He was willing to discard his honorable fight and use his full strength if is opponent forced him to though.

As he wandered the wide outer rim of the city he saw a great many people fighting but he would not interrupt them despite that he might find a quick win on a weakened and tired opponent.  He looked at the wall that protected the rest of the city and wondered what it hid and how/when it opened.  There was no telling what wonders were kept inside.  He would keep moving and fighting until such a time as he found out what was beyond that wall.  He traveled along the outer circle using shunpo for what seemed like eternity searching for someone else that was without an opponent.

He stopped suddenly on a roof top looking down in a street.  He saw a man standing there his eyes closed and his hand on his Zanpakutō.  He seemed to not be paying attention but sometimes that was when an opponent was the most dangerous.  If some approached expecting an easy strike this man might be able to surprise them with a quick unexpected strike.  Chris would not approach carelessly.  He pulled out his own Zanpakutos and jumped down to street level in front of the man.  "You there,  state your name.  It would not due to fight without at least knowing your opponents name." he called out his longsword held out pointing at his opponent his katana he held across himself ready to defend if his opponent made an unexpected move.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) Left_bar_bleue65150/100All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:04 am
His eye lids lifted with ease, as if they weren't heavy from need of sleep. The truth was Carter hardly ever found sleep and when he did it wasn't worth it to him; his eyes fixated on the kid before him. Kid probably wasn't a nice word to use since the man was taller than Carter by a good foot, but Carter could feel that his power was higher than the one who was standing opposed to him.

He pushed off of the wall so he could stand on his own two feet, his left hand still on Nacuto should he have need of her. His neck bent sharply to the let then to the right, popping loudly. " You demand that I state my name yet you over look stating your own, not that it matters. I am Carter, or The Angel. Whichever takes your fancy. Now it looks like you want to be my first fight but I will tell you now that you will not win. I'm stronger than you and....." He looked closer at the boy, as if looking inside him, "Being a vizard won't help you in this fight." He said, with no hint of sarcasm, no smug smile, just him stating a fact to the boy.

He wanted to fight someone more on his level, or many someones on his level, one on one fights were alright but he enjoyed.... all out brawls......

Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) Left_bar_bleue54500/99999All Out Brawl; Stage One (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:29 pm
He lowered the sword he had held out to the other man.  Carter he said his name was, the Angel.  He wasn't sure why he called himself that but he figured he would  find out if this fight went on long enough.  He held both of his swords loosely looking down at the ground seemingly upset at his opponents words.  In reality he was feeling out his opponents power because of his apparent confidence.  He wanted to make sure that he opponent wasn't trying to psych him out.

Still looking slightly down at the ground though not so much as a bit earlier he spoke.  "Your right I did neglect to mention my name but that was a test.  A man with even a small amount of honor would give his name and allow me time to state mine.  My name is Chris, the frozen flame.  You say that I you are stronger and I cannot win." He paused then before looking up re griping his swords ready to use them.  "You may be slightly stronger then me but strength is not everything as I know first hand.  An honorable fight is one to enjoy regardless and if I can overcome my weakness then I will grow stronger."

His opponent may have been trying to get him to back down but  he would not be deterred so easily.  If ppl only fought with those weaker then them self nobody would ever learn and grow.  He could see that his opponent was in a ready stance.  Chris may not be exactly what his Carter was hoping for but he would not make it an easy fight.  He used his shunpo disappearing and showing up just to the right of Carter both of his Zanpakutō's flashing out to strike him.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:05 pm
Carter listened to the vizard speak, finally introducing himself. Chris or something along those lines. He smiled when the boy vanished only to appear a few inches from his face, both blades lashing outward at his being. His own hand reacted with speed, his Zan coming out and going parallel with the ground beneath them, the flat of his blade catching the edges of the two Zan's. His right leg pumping forward to push the boy off at an awkward angle, His blade arm rising upward, forcing the boy's arms to go up above his head, making him look quite strange.

He moved forward now, flashing to come up on the boy's left side, making the assumption that the boy was right handed even though he used both hands for sword combat. His own blade gleamed in the light before he lashed outward, in an attempt to send a slash up the boy's rib cage, knowing that the rib cage had very little muscle and fat on it so the pain would be worse. don't hurt him too badly Now Carter. He heard Nacuto speak into his mind, he sighed before backing off of the boy and coming up back in front of him, close enough so that the boy wouldn't need to flash if he wanted to have a sword against sword fight yet distanced enough so he could counter a Kidō if he needed too. "So be it, I shall honor your wishes, let us fight." He said, eying the boy, sizing him up.

Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:17 am
Chris was a little surprised at the speed of his opponent but he had not expected to win the fight that easily. This would be a tough fight and he was ready for that. When Carter appeared at his left side he used his arm position in his favor lowering his left arm while at the same time turning is right hand to catch his opponents blade on his longsword. He took note that his opponent decided to attack from his left trying to think of a way to use that knowing that his other self would instantly think of a way.

Carter seemed to flash back in front of him before finishing his attack which confused Chris but he wasn't going to complain. "You seemed like a pretty good person and now I have a bit of proof to that. You won't regret it I promise. I'll give you everything I've got." he said wondering if he opponent had any idea just how much that was. Fighting Chris was as close as you could get to fighting two people without actually doing it.

His opponent had himself placed in a position that would leave him ready for whatever Chris threw at him. He wasn't very good with Kidō so he wouldn't even bother with that. He took a step forward swinging hard and fast with his long sword making a quick flurry of attacks trying to catch his opponents sword and force it away from his body to open him up to a quick thrust from his katana though it appeared that Chris was currently holding it rather limp at his side but in truth he held it tight ready to strike at first opportunity.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum