Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Empty Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.)

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:10 am

-Character Theme-

[I R A M A S H A]

Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Clan_Symbols

|B|A|S|I|C|I|N|F|O|

Name: Rika Iramasha
Appearance:

Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) 2132423816

Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Nagisa-sword

Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Sample_9689dda5867714caa8559b852058d28f

Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Sample_169cbcd5d68eac2f68381879519c32c9

|P|E|R|S|O|N|A|L|I|T|Y|

Personality:

Rika has matured to a higher level of grace and class. Something that comes as a surprise to her fellow peers. She no longer acts immature about trivial matters that tend to weigh her down in her life, Furthermore, she no longer lets love cloud her mind and throw her reasoning away, causing her to commit idiotic acts. While her respect for Ketsu, has not changed, she has taken on a more business like approach, when informing him of the many matters that go on within the Demon Iramasha clan. It is because of this, that Ketsu's respect has skyrocketed for her, and enables him to trust her a lot more with his matters, then he possibly could when she was a love sick fool. Rika is now a woman who thinks with her brain, more then her heart, yet she still greatly admires and loves Ketsu, in any sense, she's toned down her feelings about him, but still loves him for what he did for her many years ago. It is because of this new personality, that most of the Iramasha peers, find a great asset in Rika, more so, then the past. She has now acquired a sense of using her kindness when the time calls for it, and when to be a executioner when the battles come along.

Rika has also greatly improved with her skill on the battle field, her new use of strategic maneuvers and clever feints, Show that she has strategic potential, that treads among the lines of war savvy individuals, Such as Misaiko or her fellow iramasha, Miko. She is capable of slowly breaking down the situation, while coming up with a plan to ensure the highest rate of success. Not only does she show great strategical methods, she even uses uncanny and unorthodox tactics to cleverly deceive the opponent at every turn. To her, when it comes to battles, while she may fight with honor, at the end of the day, she knows the cold truth of the battle field. It is kill or be killed. She may find some of Ketsu's Killing's and punishments to be a bit cruel, but she knows that he has his reason, and usually doesn't oppose any plan that he comes up with. It's not because of love, but rather most of the plans that he comes up with are more then likely going to be successful. Actually, she herself can be quite cold when it comes to the matter of battle. She looks at battles like chess games, and uses the most important pieces, while discarding ones that are useless. All in all, it can be said that Rika has traversed her way into a prime stage, that no one can = antagonize or disrespect. She has transcended to a new level of power, and a new level of personality.

Off the battlefield, we get to see that she retains her old personality of past years. She is still the same kind woman that she was, when she first came to live with Ketsu and his family. This gives off the major impression, that she has a sort of psuedo-second personality. However, that is a digression, as she is simply very adept at switching her personalities of a strategic general, to a motherly woman. It is also apparent, that her love for Ketsu is the same love sick charade that he has become accustomed too. However, to much surprise, she has toned down her constantly flirting and desperate affection in lieu, of simple heartfelt compliments and the occasional hug and kiss on the cheek. She truly loves Ketsu, almost to a fault. She is constantly at his side in order to ensure his safety, even though she knows that he has ascended to a level way beyond her in terms of power. To most, she presents herself in a demure and humble manner, but anytime that a subject of ketsu comes up she cannot help but express her gratitude and love for the man.

She has even grown fond of Selena, as she refers to her as a great friend. While she may think that her and Ketsu need to improve on their terms with each other as of the current day, she also owes quite a debt to Selena as the girl showed her many great tips on how to keep up the house, before she left. She is also quite fond of koichi, and constantly plays around with him, even if he an adult by now. She has even improved in over all talents concerning Ketsu's home. She will usually tidy things up for him, while preparing a nice meal for the entire family. All in all, Rika's new personality is not only adamant, but kind. She is capable of giving her one hundred percent on the battlefield, as well as giving that same amount of dedication in her social life. It is because of this, that she has become much better in the eyes of her fellow iramasha and family. It is hinted at, but not specified that Misaiko may have had a hand in her new personality change, due to the two meeting on the day that Ketsu decided to chose Misaiko as his step-mother.

[size=17]|B|A|C|K|G|R|O|U|N|D|

Background: (Everyone has a past. 2 paragraph minimum)

S|E|I|S|H|I|N|B|U|K|I|

Seishin Buki Name: Kagayaki ( 輝き, Lit: Radiance )

Seishin Buki Appearance:

Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) ImagesqtbnANd9GcTZF7UCX-65rAvwk4c0yAuHjHVi_AFxKzsnZIwj5d46SPaHvY4t1usg__C4-sAa-C-guTJkfYp7Wly2AL6Jk

Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Steel-Hearts

Seishin Buki Abilities: (What type of abilities does your Seishin Buki hold? Does it add any special effects to your character? Is it used for combat purposes? Is it used for defensive purposes?)

|P|O|W|E|R|S|

Powers: (What type of abilities does your Iramasha have? Can they control fire? Can they fire heat vision? Just what can your character do with their powers? Be sure to list some attacks as well)

Chaos Moves: (What type of Regular or Custom Chaos Moves does your Iramasha know?)

|F|O|R|M|S|

Angel Form/Hybrid Stage 1/Demon Form Appearance: (How does your character look when they ascend into either their Angel, Demon or Hybrid form? One paragraph please)

Angel Form/Hybrid Stage 1/Demon Form Abilities: (What abilities does your character upon activation?)

Golden Angel Form/Hell Angel Demon Form Appearance: (Same as before. Simply state how they look upon ascending into this form)

Golden Angel Form/Hell Angel Demon Form Abilities: (Same as before. Simply state what they gain from this form)

Custom Form Appearance (If you have unlocked at least Angel or Demon Form's or have reached 2-3 tier, your character has the ability to create their own unique form. Be sure to tell us how they look in this form)

Custom Form Abilities: (List any special abilities, techniques or upgrades they get in this form)

|R|O|L|E|P|L|A|Y|S|A|MP|L|E|

Roleplay Sample: (If this is your first application on the site, please be sure to show us a post from another site or make a new one to show us how you RP. If you have already made a character, you may remove this!)

|E|X|T|R|A|I|N|F|O|

Branch/Position: (The Branch basically tells us which part of the Iramasha Family you are in. Go here for more information: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/organizations-f36/iramasha-positions-t364.htm )

Class: (Are you an Angel, Demon or a hybrid Iramasha)

Skills:
(DO NOT FILL THIS OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!)
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept
4 Tier and below only get beginner.

These rules apply to both General and Racial Skills

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Chaos Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Blast: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Sync: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Last edited by Misaiko on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Empty Re: Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:45 pm
DENIED DUE TO NO WORK

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.) Empty Re: Rika Iramasha(REVISED)(W.I.P.)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum