Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
TaiyounoMannakahe
TaiyounoMannakahe
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The lone wolf and the City in the sky Left_bar_bleue0/0The lone wolf and the City in the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The lone wolf and the City in the sky Empty The lone wolf and the City in the sky

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:38 pm
J'veras sighed as he looked around the sky city, still trying to catch his footing and figure out his bearings. "Ya know, this is still the weirdest city I've ever seen." He muttered to his Zanpakutō, before hearing the she-wolf chuckle

" Yes, It is rather strange, for a city of this size to just appear out of nowhere, It must be some sort of cosmic invitation to something or other." Lupus shrugged in her inner world. " I'm feeling multiple strong signatures of Reiryoku scattered through the city, so I'm assuming that there are people fighting each other here too, you best be on guard, J'veras." She warned her master, pacing slightly in her garden.

"Yeah yeah, I felt them too, though they all feel like they're pretty weak." J'veras shrugged and perched himself on top of one of the taller buildings. "Still though, can't hurt to have a little fun, Lupus." he chuckled softly, closing his eyes and expanding his spiritual pressure, as if a fisherman trying to catch a fish, he was hoping to lure some of the stronger fighters to his location, using his reiryoku as the bait.

" How typical of you, boy. Trying to attract trouble as always." Lupus sighed as she sat down in a bush of lilacs, shaking her head. " and if you get a catch too strong for you to handle? " She scolded, rolling her eyes, knowing her master could see her.

"Well, if I get a catch too strong to handle, I'll just make an expiditious retreat." he chuckled casually, crossing his arms as he waited for someone to find him and challenge him to a fight. He only hoped that any challenger could provide him with some well deserved entertainment.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum