Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Left_bar_bleue7380/100What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:48 pm

If nothing changes in this country...this will happen.

Tsubine's Character List
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Left_bar_bleue60/100What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty Re: What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:28 am
I think that in 20 years time, if nothing changes... nothing will happen because nothing changed xD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty Re: What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:46 pm
Chaozi wrote: I think that in 20 years time, if nothing changes... nothing will happen because nothing changed xD

Just because nothing changes where you live, doesn't it won't change somewhere else. I've always felt we (at least in America) should get back to making more products and quit outsourcing jobs to other nations. I believe if we can AT LEAST do those two things we could start to see some progress before the reality in that video becomes true for us.

What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. WVMWLOu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Left_bar_bleue0/0What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:58 pm
What happens 20 years from now is simple. . . Nothing.
War will still be a primary issue, Ronald Reagan will still be dead, And I'll have control over India and Americas primary power source.

Do not think I am joking, this is quite serious.

What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. 5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Left_bar_bleue0/0What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm
What happens 20 years from now is not easy to tell, but most likey be major, but as america grows and gets larger one day it shall end it a fact of the earth

What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. XmGUKMS
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Left_bar_bleue5/0What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm
I can agree with that video, that might happen if it takes way too long for everyone to change. Hopefully they can though, but most likely not.

What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. 20u4p06
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:09 pm
That would be an impossiblity. Since nothing is ever constant, change is bound to happen, even if it is not noticable in our vision.

Smiley face
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:43 pm
I think that in 20 years the world will end up becomeing something that will make it where no one ever wants to leave their homes. In a way i say this because of the way both economical and economics of nature as well in general seem to slowly be on the decline again. and how the world slowly is thrown into a more chaotic nature due to the unbalanced way that everything seems to become more and more unclear due to the random shifting of everything around everyone.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:31 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

What will happen in 20 years if nothing changes. WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum