Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Meeting of an Angel [Aki] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of an Angel [Aki]

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:24 pm
As he aimed to attack the girl suddenly retaliated, the force of her Telekinesis pushed him back and though he struggled he only managed to get loose one of his arms from the grip that was holding him in the air unfortunately it was not his sword arm and as the Shinigami tried to force his arm free the claws of the female came down upon his arm and legs. "Ahhh!" The scream was apparent, of the damage taken he had managed well to not let it get to him but here he could not hold in the pain from such a devastating attack and as the female let him down he fell to the ground face first upon her using another field of pressure to push the blonde Shinigami down to the ground.

As he lay there bleeding quite heavily from his arm and legs he watched as his Zanpakutō was taken from him and the girl made her request for his admittance of defeat. With his remaining left arm's strength he raised himself up only to push himself onto his back so he could look up to the girl who had put him in such a situation. "Ha Dying like this might not be too bad, I had a fun fight but..." Dansen put a pained smile on his face as he continued. "I'd hate to not get a rematch later on, I'm not ready to die again and it's this kind of sparring session that makes life fun enough for me to want to live..."

The Spirit rose his left arm upwards and put his hand out in an almost apologetic manner as with a big grin he said. "Well its my loss...Thank you for the fight..." It was hard to keep consciousness but Dansen wanted to hear what the girl had to say to him he had hoped that the blood loss would not make him too tired. As he put his arm down it hit something on its way down, the Shinigami looked to see that it a candy ball had scattered as far as the battle field they were in. "Ahhh that's a little pick-me-up..." Dansen with a goofy expression on his face picked the ball from the ground with his still working arm and after cleaning it off threw it up in the air to land in his mouth. "Rukongai candy is the best..."
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting of an Angel [Aki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Meeting of an Angel [Aki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:03 am
Smiling as her opponent admitted defeat, Aki started reaching for her pouch when suddenly the world tilted. Falling to the floor with a thud, her face scrunched up in pain. She had been so stupid, and had forgotten to watch how long she utilized her dream arm form. Gathering her remaining mental strength, she slowly worked on deactivating the form. Gasping as she succeeded, she slowly reached in to the pouch, removing a vial from it. Pouring just a drop on to her tongue, she then crawled over to the man and poured a drop in to his mouth. Struggling to get up, she looked down at him, placing the vial next to him and talking softly to him.

“This should stabilize you, but don’t drink more than one drop every hour. See if someone here will bring you some bandages for those wounds, then get over to the fourth division as soon as you can move. This is really risky, most people can’t handle more than a single vial every twelve hours.”

With that said, she turned her back on him, slowly moving away from the seireitei, back towards the Iramasha island. After ten feet of traveling or so, she used a chaos warp, moving to a safe resting area.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Anonymous

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:26 am
As Dansen watched his opponent she seeming fell ill and suddenly fell to the floor along with him he moved his head upwards to check on the condition of the girl. "Hey what's up? You got a stomach bug or something?" The Spirit then noticed that the woman started to turn back into her normal form, as she did so she moved herself towards him after taking one of her own vials of strange liquid to heal herself. She handed the vial she had just used to heal herself and him to the Shinigami placing it near his side so he could pick it up, the girl told him to be sure of only using one drop an hour. "Okay one drop, I think I can get that" With the gifting of another vial to him the girl walked away only to disappear in an instant leaving nothing but dust and seemingly overgrown plants in the area.

Dansen lifted the vial to his eye level and looked at it noting the amount left in the vial and thought to himself. "Well one more drop can't hurt right..." As he tried to take a sip of strange liquid the pain coming from the wounds in his right arm flared up and made the blonde Spirit shift his arm so instead of getting a drop...He had drunk the entire bottle. [color=#99cc66"Ahhh That's probably not good..."[/color] And seemingly it wasn't. A burning sensation began to build up as the Shinigami continued to twist and turn only shouting out as the effect seemed to take hold. His wounds seemingly closed quickly but what's more was that the energy from the healing seemed to continue as if the previous liquid had yet to leave his system. The Spirit kipped up from the ground with a odd look. "Whoa I feel...Weirdly energetic..." Dansen rustled around in his robe to find a roll of bandaging within his own bandaging, he quickly put it on the extremities that needed close care and tightened the straps of bandaging on them to keep from anymore damage.

"Ahhhh! How am I suppose to get rid of this all this energy?!" The Spirit shouted as he moved eagerly on the spot thinking of how to deal with the situation. It was then he noticed the sun settling downwards that he realized his excursion had made him even later than he would have been to get back to the seireitei. "Oh! If I don't get back I'm gonna get a grilling for sure!" At a brisk pace trying to get rid of any excess energy Dansen ran back towards the Seireitei hoping to get back without getting a beating.

[End]
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting of an Angel [Aki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Meeting of an Angel [Aki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:03 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Meeting of an Angel [Aki] - Page 2 Image
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum