Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Empty Zazyre Alciel [WIP]

Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 pm
- Name: Zazyre Alciel (Zaz-ear Al-see-el)
- Titles:
- Appearance Age: 19
- Height: 6'2
- Weight: 180
- Affiliation/Rank: Soul Society
- Extra Detail: Is deaf but passively manipulates vibrations given off by sounds in the air, sending them through his ears into his brain, where they translate into sound.

- Appearance Picture: http://data.whicdn.com/images/61807764/original.jpg

- Personality: Quiet - He is one who doesn't have much to say, and usually keeps to himself, but will speak up when needed.

Loyal - He knows the importance of friendship and brotherhood, and will not disregard a favor, but also will not always pay it back it the most obvious way.

Polite - He is fairly kind and fairly polite. He will attempt to not act rude when he deems it inappropriate.

Ruthless - He views enemies as simply enemies, and in a battle he will show absolutely no mercy. He will stop when his opponent is dead, or when he is ordered to do so. He will most often choose killing over taking prisoners.

Lax - He understands failure, and will not severely reprimand people for simply making a mistake.

Cautious - He is one to quickly get suspicious, and will try to be careful in most situations.

Upbeat - He is slightly upbeat, often thinking on the bright side, and thinking that destruction or change just means rebirth or something new.

Power hungry yet not Ambitious - He doesn't want to rule over a great force, or control a vast city, he only wants to gain power because he believes that power rules, and most over all aims to make himself greater.

He also sees the necessity of sacrifices and will often see civilian casualties as so.

- Likes: His black coat (never seen without it), sour candies, power, and the ability to fight.

- Dislikes: Overly sweet or bitter things, uptight snotty people, ties that are tied too tightly.

- History: In the real world Zazyre was a member of the Mafia, during a time period where there was a huge gang war. Death everywhere, gunfire on the streets, shops being blown up, it wasn't very pretty, and Zazyre was in the middle of the conflict, and it all started with a bank being robbed.

Zazyre was one of the sentries posted at the entrance during the heist, on a normal day it would've gone well, but today wasn't a normal day. They should've not attracted the attention from another family, they should've gone unnoticed, but they didn't. Zazyre didn't know how, a mole maybe?, but soon they're were enemies everywhere and gunfire ensued.

They stood their ground, but things didn't seem to be going well. Eventually the retreat was called and they ran out of an emergency exit. They ran with a few on their tail and eventually he thought they lost them, until he saw a small object out of the corner of his eye land a bit in front of him. A grenade! - he realised at the last moment, trying to get out of the way, but not fast enough. He survived, but not without injuries, he had to have surgery on his right arm, and to hide the scars he wrapped a bandage around the whole arm. He soon also realised that the grenade blast had taken his hearing, he was deaf.

Being deaf meant he couldn't fight well anymore, so he had to take an early retirement, though the enemy didn't care if he was retired or not, and he was later assassinated, he never heard him coming...

That was a few years ago, before waking up in what seemed like the afterlife, in a place people called Rukongai. He woke up still deaf, and with the bandages still on his right arm, he decided to leave them on as a memento to what caused his death. Later in his afterlife he started hearing a voice in the back of his head, at first he dismissed it as his imagination, but it eventually got too loud to ignore, and it sounded as if it was calling him.

He had heard of Soul Society, where people who have potential go to awaken their strength. And he decided to go there, to find out what this voice was, to see if he still had some fight left in him after all...

- Reiatsu Color: Flaming red

- Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Sirenin

- Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/47884647/Konachan.com_20-_20150744_20boots_20gun_20kauto_20long_hair_20original_20red_eyes_20red_hair_20tag_large.jpg

- Inner World: A huge power plant constantly under destruction by flames and reconstruction by electricity.

- Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: A 4'8 long blade placed on his back. Has a sheathe with a small button on the bottom that when pressed unlocks a mechanism running up left side of sheathe, allowing the Zanpakutō to be unsheathed out of the left side of the sheathe.

- Sealed Zanpakutô Appearance: A 3 foot long, perfectly straight katana holstered diagonally at bottom of back with hilt pointing up-right.

- Sealed Zanpakutô Ability: Vibratory Manipulation: The ability to create and control the frequency and direction of vibrations. Zazyre can use this ability to vibrate and cause friction in the air to create flames he can attack with. He has almost no control over the flames but can collect and fire them off with his blade or have it form in an area around his body for a short amount of time. The way the flames are fired off can depend on the swing of his blade or type of vibrations used to fire them. He can also use this ability to condense air pressure to form wind currents with the potential of being as sharp as his blade. Using vibrations Zazyre can create enough pressure in the air around him that it results in the creation of lightning. He cannot completely control the lightning and thus it behaves similarly to the fire that he creates using friction. He can use these abilities to form air pressure, fire, or lightning around body parts, or around his Zanpakutō. He can also use vibration to propel his body or a part of it in a any direction. He can also discharge air pressure, fire, or lightning from his Zanpakutō by swinging it. He can cause a small section of air to vibrate violently, pushing away enemies and attacks, possibly deflecting them. He can form air pressure, fire, or lightning at the tip of the Zanpakutō, lengthening it. Using fire will sear whatever it touches, using condensed air pressure will increase the speed and cutting power of whatever it's formed around, and using lightning will numb and mildly stun whatever it touches. Since the vibrations that form his abilities are formed from his body the farther his abilities travel from him the less control he has over them. All of Zazyre's abilities come from his body directly when his Zanpakutō is sealed, and all the vibrations are regulated and controlled by his brain, so excessive use of his abilities when his Zanpakutō is sealed will cause strain on his brain, making him overly aggressive and reckless, with a final result of going completely berserk should he truly push it too far. Even when berserk Zazyre will slowly recover his mentality.

- Mentality effect: At this level if Zazyre uses his abilities for 4 posts in a row he will go berserk. Not using his ability for 1 post will give 1 post back to his mentality.

Durability: Adept
General Speed: Beginner
Strength: Beginner
Weapon Skill: Beginner

Hoho: Beginner
Kidō: Beginner
Zanjutsu: Beginner
Hakudo: Beginner

Role play sample-In death: He didn't think he was that outmatched, he never knew he would fail, so quickly at that. He tried to silence my movements, but it was no use, the enemy was too fast, and he couldn't shake him. "How did I not know what I was getting into?" he kept asking himself, knowing no answer would produce itself. He tried to get up, only for pain to shoot through him, so he lay on the cold sand, as he bled on the ground from the hole in his chest. "Is this how I die? Alone? In this cold lonely desert?" He thought. Struggling to fight the pain, He started to crawl, crawl towards the direction his blade was thrown in. He didn't know if anything or anyone was watching him, for he could not hear. During the fight the enemy disarmed him, threw his blade away, he won the battle at that moment. Deaf, and still crawling, he tried to make his way towards his blade, half knowing it was futile. As darkness started descending over his eyes, he knew his time was running out, knew that he was close to finished. So as he crawled towards his blade, he slowed, and slowed, and slowed, till he stopped, laying their, bleeding. As darkness fell upon him, he had a single thought. "Is this how I die again...as I died the first time, deaf? Not having the freedom to hear anything, so lonely, so silent, feeling utterly worthless....Did I gain my hearing back...my ability to fight, to defend my friends just to have it yet again taken away from me?" And with that thought he said "No! I can't, I won't die! Not here!" but it was already too late, and as darkness descended completely upon him, his consciousness finally slipped and faded, and his last thought was of orange hair, his friend, his brother... And then everything darkened to blacker than the blackest night...

Last edited by Hayuko on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Upgrade.)
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10/100Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Empty Re: Zazyre Alciel [WIP]

Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:08 pm
Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Saber_zps5bf99f04

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance:Adept
  • Focus: Beginner

Comments/Notes: this ones fairly simple do ill lay down a line and say thanks for making the changes i asked within Xat and i look forward to seeing yo ass rping round these parts zaz
Tier: 5-3

Zazyre Alciel [WIP] M9rTQZk

Anonymous

Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 am
Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Tumblr_mq5tlg5iYu1svsocdo1_500
UPUPUPUPUPU! AIVEE HERE.
I got asked to check something and the following under this is approved for use~ Enjoy!

- Sealed Zanpakutô Ability: Vibratory Manipulation: The ability to create and control the frequency and direction of vibrations. Zazyre can use this ability to vibrate and cause friction in the air to create flames he can attack with. He has almost no control over the flames but can collect and fire them off with his blade or have it form in an area around his body for a short amount of time. The way the flames are fired off can depend on the swing of his blade or type of vibrations used to fire them. He can also use this ability to condense air pressure to form wind currents with the potential of being as sharp as his blade. Using vibrations Zazyre can create enough pressure in the air around him that it results in the creation of lightning. He cannot completely control the lightning and thus it behaves similarly to the fire that he creates using friction. He can use these abilities to form air pressure, fire, or lightning around body parts, or around his Zanpakutō. He can also use vibration to propel his body or a part of it in a any direction. He can also discharge air pressure, fire, or lightning from his Zanpakutō by swinging it. He can cause a small section of air to vibrate violently, pushing away enemies and attacks, possibly deflecting them. He can form air pressure, fire, or lightning at the tip of the Zanpakutō, lengthening it. Using fire will sear whatever it touches, using condensed air pressure will increase the speed and cutting power of whatever it's formed around, and using lightning will numb and mildly stun whatever it touches. Since the vibrations that form his abilities are formed from his body the farther his abilities travel from him the less control he has over them. All of Zazyre's abilities come from his body directly when his Zanpakutō is sealed, and all the vibrations are regulated and controlled by his brain, so excessive use of his abilities when his Zanpakutō is sealed will cause strain on his brain, making him overly aggressive and reckless, with a final result of going completely berserk should he truly push it too far. Even when berserk Zazyre will slowly recover his mentality.

- Mentality effect: At this level if Zazyre uses his abilities for 4 posts in a row he will go berserk. Not using his ability for 1 post will give 1 post back to his mentality.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Left_bar_bleue30/100Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:24 am
Moving to archives due to missing activity check.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Left_bar_bleue15/100Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:07 pm

「UNARCHIVING」
Moving to WIP on users request
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:36 pm
Moved to Old WIP

Zazyre Alciel [WIP] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Zazyre Alciel [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:59 am
Archived due to member inactivity. Just post here if you want it back.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread