Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Empty A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel]

Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:05 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] 6EdIfMt

The was a hot day, having came prepared for the hot weather Nelliel had decided to wear her rags, she couldn't go wrong with them since they were so comfortable and freeing. Nel preferred them to the casual attire she wore and sure she could've worn her old Espada uniform that she had but why would she since it was hot. So the womanly figure was quite exposed and earned quite a few looks of disapproving looks from the crowd.

It was Vastime, the country of Africa where Nel found herself today. It was such a busy place here and she was aware this country was quite new. Her stance showed that she wasn't intimidated, exposed as she was and in such a massive environment the Arrancar found herself at peace here. Her serene gaze caught a coffee stand and the former Espada was there in an instant. If she was in her child form it would be quite chaotic since she'd likely cut in line, Nelliel though was more aware of social standards and was able to pick up on them.

With her coffee in hand after waiting she wandered about, taking in the environment of such a grand scale. It didn't appear to be as big as Karakura Central was though but it still dwarfed her. Nel's energy while hidden would probably be able to draw her to the attention of Vastime authorities, if her provocative attire didn't already alert them due to indecent exposure.

Hmm. It's so big, but empires rise and fall. Even Aizen, he who had the control over Hollows and the mighty Espada still fell to the Shinigami. Nowadays it would be so much harder to conquer something like he tried to do.

Nelliel was impressed by the unity of the empire, but the war-orientated society was a disappointment. She hated war and conflict, this nation was a war machine. Was it a perpetual cycle for this war to continue within the universe? This empire sought only to promote themselves, defensive the purpose was but the empire was powerful, power initiated challenge and challenge caused destruction. Destruction inspired... power. It was a cycle that would never stop and Nel had done her best to remove herself from this cycle.

The Arrancar was lost in thought until she realised that someone was tapping her on her shoulder, a solider? More like a law enforcer. Nelliel's eyes focused onto him as he explained that she was not wearing appropriate clothing for being outdoors. Although she found this trivial she was in somewhere that had rules, laws and was not a place she could simply do as she pleased. She had come here without doing her research on the rules and so she smiled kindly and did a small bow.

"I"m very sorry, could you suggest a place to get some clothes? I would appreciate it quite a lot."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Gamma on Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Left_bar_bleue16000/1A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Empty Re: A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel]

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:14 pm

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Oi6vAdD

Abalia

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: N/A

Another hot day in Vastime, but Abalia was hardly concerned with it. She was relatively well-acquainted with the smoldering heat of Africa, and so while she continued to wear her typical uniform, rather lacking in any sort of accommodations for said heat, it didn't bother her too terribly. What did bother her, however, was this rather scantily clad woman she had spotted traveling the streets of the city. Abalia sighed quietly to herself, disapproving entirely of this sort of attire, and began her approach, already pulling her pad of tickets and a pen from her satchel. As she made this approach, she could feel an impressive spiritual pressure from the woman, but that hardly made any difference. Tapping this green-haired offender on the shoulder, Abalia put her hands on her hips and began her usual speech.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I should inform you that your current attire falls well within the scope of indecent exposure, and that as an officer of the law I cannot allow this without penalty."

As this potential miscreant simply bowed and even asked her for help, however, Abalia took a moment before ultimately deciding that a formal arrest would only serve to waste time and resources, particularly considering the minority of the offense. However, the law was the law, and Abalia would not make exceptions simply for ignorance of it. She would, however, take it into consideration.

"I can, indeed, direct you toward such a shop, but I will unfortunately need to place you under a temporary arrest until this matter is handled. You will be fine as you are, and I will not need to handcuff you or any such equivalent, but I will ask that you stay close. I would not wish to call an all-points bulletin for someone I simply lost track of, nor would I wish for another officer to take you in for this offense."

Turning on her heel, the officer of Vastime began leading this new temporary charge of hers toward the nearest boutique she knew of. She hardly did much shopping at this particular place herself, as she infinitely preferred outfits of a much more practical variety, but Abalia was hardly disconnected enough from normal society that she assumed other women wished to dress as she did. It was a bit of a walk, however, and so Abalia opted to engage in a bit of small talk with her arrestee.

"I do apologize, miss, but it completely slipped my mind to ask your name. I am Abalia Sesshouin, faithful servant to the king and officer of the law."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:50 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Nelliel looked at the woman, she was dressed in such a way that she definitely looked like a member of the police force, how uniform of Vastime. Nel had observed multiple different uniforms from soldiers she assumed to be off-duty. Unlike Aizen's army which was all white and black this place had uniforms of all sorts to determine military divisions. It was so organised here.

"Oh my yes officer that's quite all right. I do apologise for wasting your time, I'm still rather new to all these laws, it's been so long since the world was so much more simple. when spiritual realms didn't influence the world, I didn't know just how much had changed law wise. I'm Nelliel tu Odelschwank by the way."

While during the reign of Aizen she was always one of the lesser known Espada despite having such a high rank, even so Harribel had become the main person associated with the title hence it was highly unlikely anyone would be able to pick her from the past events. Nevertheless she sought to finally find a place to call home and Vastime had potential albeit with what she saw as a show of force but compromises had to be made.

Wonder where she's taking me, obviously a place to get clothes but what kind of clothes? It sucks they don't let me wear my current attire, it's quite pleasant and practical and in this weather, jeez.

She'd try to keep pace with Abalia, every so often she'd glance and look at her thoughtfully before looking away and around when she went to catch her gaze. Nel found her incredibly strange, she so openly approached someone of her calibre with such low reiatsu, it wasn't that Nel displayed a lot of power though. She hated to display her reiryoku as a sign of dominance.

"So... I suppose we should find a topic to talk about huh? So can you tell me a bit about Vastime? How did it come to be? How old is it? Who's the king you speak of?"

All her questions seemed to be from someone that you'd think was living under a rock, granted that could be considered exactly what she had been doing. Nel only recently came back to the world after all, thank god for that Urahara to at least help her out a little or she'd have been completely lost.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Left_bar_bleue16000/1A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:35 am

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Oi6vAdD

Abalia

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: N/A

Hm, those were actually quite good questions on this woman's behalf. That name certainly struck a familiar note in Abalia's mind, but she couldn't exactly place the reason for that. Nevertheless, she thought for a moment on how best to answer the question, deciding they likely had a bit of time before they made it to the particular shop Abalia had in mind.

“Vastime was founded by our king, Desmond Hayden, not much more than a year ago now. She is a young country, but her purpose is a noble one, I find. To give the weak a safe haven, safe from the countless dangers of the world. A sanctuary of sorts, where people need not fear for their own lives.”

Abalia's tone was firm, but it was very clear that this ideal was very near to her heart. There was a certain light in her eyes that had been previously absent, and though her demeanor was certainly not what one might call outright cheerful, there were the faintest traces of a smile making their presence known. It was, after all, the very ideal that Abalia had named herself after. It was only natural that she would be quite happy to speak about it with this stranger.

It had occurred to her, however, that they were relatively near their intended destination, and so, picking up the pace ever so slightly, Abalia looked back to her current charge.

“If I might interrupt that line of questioning, however, could you perhaps tell me a bit about yourself? I of course need to take a record of this arrest, and while I hardly need any extremely pressing details, your race and current place of residence will do perfectly well. I do hope you understand, Miss Odelschwanck.”

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:27 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Only a year. That's how long it took someone to completely reform a broken and divided country at least that's how long it took this Desmond Hayden. Abalia was clearly a woman who was a patriot an insult to this country would probably be considered an affront to her. Nelliel hoped she did no such thing. She wanted this to be an easy situation which would leave her with an unblemished record, not that she didn't expect consequences but no need to get into a deeper hole than what you're already in.

"So.. have you met this King of Vastime? I mean in person that is. Spoken to him, been in his presence not in some crowd. Sorry if it seems a little intrusive, I'm just curious what kind of king this Desmond Hayden is. It's been a while since I came outside into the world."

Nel was honestly curious, she spoke of such adoration for him and this country yet unless you truly spoke to someone how could you know if it was anything more than an illusion they put up. She understood exactly what that was, Aizen was a king - brought the foundation for a hollow empire and arrancar to lead it. But what was Aizen really but a liar who sought to abuse the empire he created. Nel wondered if Hayden was any different. Paranoid it might seem but being just a little paranoid was always good.

"I don't mind Abalia. I'm an Arrancar although I don't really live anywhere. I usually wander Hueco Mundo but I miss society, I try to avoid violence; think maybe if I remove myself from the world I can avoid it and feel good about myself. But Abalia that's naive. If only I could do it but fighting isn't something that can be avoided forever. Huh.. I'm rambling now."

She gave a small laugh, she wasn't being intentionally informal. No she called people by their first name usually and she wasn't exactly watching Abalia to see how she took it. Then again by the way she dressed Nel could easily be taken as a beggar and how many beggars knew manners. Then again, how many beggars could also ramble philosophies.

"I suppose I'm here because I am looking for a place to make my home. Vastime could be that place so I thought to check it out. I've already been to Japan but I want to explore all my options - if you needed my reason for being here Abalia."

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Gamma_Signature
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] CHARACTER_LISTA New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] GRAPHICS_THREADA New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:54 am

Song: Generique - By: Miles Davis - Word Count: 377

It was almost refreshing to hear someone so generally courteous, and Abalia could hardly say that she minded the woman's informality. As the she listened to the words of this friendly Arrancar, Abalia was quite glad to spot the clothier she'd had in mind. “Clothier” would, indeed, be the appropriate word for this particular place, as it was a bit higher-brow than the typical shop.

“Yes, I have indeed met the king. I serve as his squire, in fact, and operate in his stead when appropriate. I, of course, cannot fill in for him in all places, nor would I care to try such a thing. But he and I operate quite closely, I should think, as it is within the official capacity to do so.”

Abalia gave a gentle wave to the shop's proprietor, and struck up a quick conversation as she raised a single finger to Nelliel, signaling a brief pause in the conversation. She and the owner exchanged pleasantries, though there was a certain rush to Abalia's tone that suggested she did not much care to keep her arrestee waiting like this. As soon as a gap in the conversation appeared, she explained quite quickly that this was official business on Vastime's behalf, and that attire was required for this woman at once. It would, of course, be paid for in full by the state, and it was that final point which had the clothier himself snapping hurriedly for his assistants and leading Nelliel over to be measured, Abalia following along in the rush.

“I apologize for keeping you, Miss Odelschwanck. You said you were looking for a place to call your home? Well, if I may provide my own input on the matter, I believe you would be fully welcomed among us with such a noble ideal. To take the lives of others is of course never the ideal, and we never strive to bring harm to the innocent. But, I too have struggled with that realization, that one simply cannot avoid killing altogether... A-ah, but I myself seem to have drifted away from the topic of conversation. As I said, I would happily welcome you. Perhaps once this new attire is completed, I might introduce you to his Highness himself.”

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:00 pm

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Nel pace did not slow as they finally arrived to their destination, she slowed a little to walk into the store behind Abalia while she watched her engage in conversation. Nelliel was interested in looking around though, when Abalia finally got her quick conversation over and done with she'd find the half-dressed woman was not behind her but hidden a little further towards the back of the store. This was all new, she wanted to grasp the country through its culture. Their dress code was a good start no? So perhaps the Lieutenant would think that the arrancar had disappeared and pulled a runner.

That was not the case though, you could tell a lot by a person by the kind of clothes they wore. While she could not make assumptions on the country from this one store she was certain there was more to this place than Abalia picking it at random. She was trying to get a feel for her companion before coming back into a more visible position in the store and noticing a few assistants grabbing her and leading her to be measured.

"Huh?"

She was caught off guard, it had been a long time since she needed someone to measure her but she stood there, with multiple hands with measuring tapes attacking her body and taking her measurements while she looked at Abalia passively.

"Is this where you get your clothes from? I assume it is Abalia. You can tell a lot from someone by the clothes they wear. O think you're as professional as your attire is. Also you can call me Nel or Nelliel, if you want."

She smiled warmly, making it clear she wasn't making a jab at her or insulting her, she actually intended to compliment her while she mulled over the words of wisdom the Lieutenant presented.

"You'd present me to... the King? I wasn't expecting such a thing, It doesn't sound like protocol and I don't want to get you in trouble. Oh! But I didn't mean to be rude, that's very kind of you to offer and would happily accompany you to meet this King. I know violence can't be avoided Abalia honestly but it's not my place to decide who is allowed to live and who is meant to die in the world, only time can decide when a man must die. I'm sorry if I sound so idealistic but I really do have hope that peace will finally take hold one day in the world and everyone can toss away their need to kill and hurt others and we can all get along."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Song: Generique - By: Miles Davis - Word Count: N/A

Abalia watched as Nel's measurements were taken, the shop's employees holding all sorts of fabrics alongside her to determine which would look best on her. The whole process impressed the silver-haired officer on some level, an exceptionally professional and rapid approach to work that she certainly wished she saw more of in the day-to-day. Listening carefully to Nel's words, she nodded with a faint smile at the closing statement before responding in kind.

“This is indeed where I have all my clothes made. It is a bit costly, perhaps, but I find that this place does nothing short of stellar work, and quality craftsmanship is always worth the price. Thank you, additionally, for your kind words. I place professionalism above all else, Miss- forgive me, Nelliel.”

Normally, Abalia would not have used anyone's first name, rather preferring to keep things as official as possible. But it was clear that this woman was much more comfortable with a first-name basis, and the officer hardly cared to discomfort anyone if it could be avoided. Besides, there was certainly an innocent charm to her arrestee that Abalia found difficult to entirely ignore. It was rather childlike and optimistic, in only the best of ways.

“I can respect your ideals, and I must say that I agree with them. There is nothing wrong with such a stance, and I do not believe you should ever apologize for voicing them in such a way. To seek a world in which violence is brought to an end is noble, even if perhaps tremendously far away. I myself wish for much the same, a place without illness or injury, death or strife, and my work is how I have always pursued such a thing.”

Smiling a bit more, Abalia waited for a pause in the shopkeepers' work before extending a white-gloved hand to Nelliel. She looked into the Arrancar's eyes with confidence, and it seemed as though her entire demeanor had shifted all at once to something a bit kinder.

“Even if you should not wish to become a part of Vastime itself, I would be honored to pursue this dream alongside you, Nelliel. I earnestly believe that you possess both the earnest nature and the firm resolve to create such a world, and if there is ever any assistance I may offer, be that as a servant of Vastime, a member of the Gotei, or simply an individual, I would be happy to offer it.”

Last edited by Rawk on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:25 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

They moved around her like flies on a corpse. The group of men surveying her body, focused on it and lingering. Nonetheless Nel would be patient with them. They were professional it seemed which was indeed something she appreciated. Eventually she'd be dressed and standing in front of the smaller woman looking spiffy.

"I'm dressed like a Vastimian? I suppose the best way to learn about someone is to take a stroll in their clothes right Abalia?"

She didn't waste any time freeing herself from the circle of people to stand next to the officer of the law with a grin on her features. It looked out of place as it seemed more fit for a child than an actual grown woman but Nel had her fun. That hand though would not be left hanging as Nel's own hand encompassed the gloved hand and carefully turned them around so she could crane her head over the soldier's shoulder with a grin.

"There is something that I would love from you Abalia."

Leaving her words to hang as she gently snaked her way around to stand in front of Abalia and put on a mature face, the switch quite noticeable as her posture changed and her features lost a bit of their childish playfulness with the exception of her eyes.

"I require a friend. I'm afraid most of mine are missing and I don't have the slightest idea of where they might be, I hope they're alright and not hurt or dead but I just do not know where they might be. Lost to the sands of time for now until I find them again. That doesn't mean I cannot make other ones though no? So I would like you to be my friend, if that is alright?"

With her question posed and left in the air Nel would wait with anticipation, with her entire figure slightly leaned forward. Abalia held values which she shared and so for the former Espada a new friend would be very nice given that she had seemed to have lost all her other ones for now. For now she stood poised to hear the answer that the silver haired woman would give her.

A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] Gamma_Signature
A New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] CHARACTER_LISTA New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] GRAPHICS_THREADA New Journey [Abalia, Nelliel] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:37 am

Song: Generique - By: Miles Davis - Word Count: N/A

Friend.

Just hearing the word sent a cold spike of pain through Abalia's heart, and perhaps it was for the best that her face was always such a stony, unbreakable mask at the moment. She supposed it was inevitable that this sort of situation would arise, but even so, how could she not have some trepidation about making a friend once again? She was not a fool, nor was she some naive child. She had made one friend, and all at once she was gone like ... well, the wind, perhaps all too fittingly.

Yet, at the same time, as she watched this woman in front of her, seemingly another person entirely before her very eyes at this request, Abalia could only feel a certain sense of kinship which seemed to override her trepidation. Despite the sense of what could only be called dread looming over her, the officer nodded once as she extended a hand to the former Espada.

"Then a friend you will have, Nelliel. I believe that the two of us will have much to discuss, and much more to work toward together."

By no means was Abalia placing all of her trust in this woman. That would be silly of her, and she was not the trusting sort regardless of that. Still, there was a genuineness that was rarely seen these days to Nelliel, and that brought a certain sense of contentment and ease to Abalia's heart as the two spoke. She could certainly be a good ally, both for her strength and simply for her earnestness. She would likely be very good with people. And, Abalia had to admit... Part of her did find that, perhaps, the idea of having her around did seem like it might be nice.

Last edited by Rawk on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum