Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] I_vote_lcapWelcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] I_voting_barWelcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] I_vote_lcapWelcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] I_voting_barWelcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135072 messages in 20285 subjects

Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta]   Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 2:30 pm

Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] BENzhUU

Cyrus of the Blissful Flame

So much to do, so very much to do. Preparations for the assault in America, which was surely coming any day now, atop all of the typical leadership associated with the title of Grandmaster. Of course, Cyrus was not truly the leader of the Vandenreich, but she had taken up the mantle of leadership out of necessity, and she would do everything she needed to continue that leadership. Such included, on days like these, the welcoming of new members into the fold, even when she had other things that perhaps demanded her attention. Ninsianna could handle them in the short term, after all.

The Grandmaster walked through the streets of the City of Lights, giving her usual warm smiles and waves to all those who she passed. At this point, the people of the Vandenreich had simply become used to this side of the Grandmaster. Some, presumably, preferred it tremendously. But for now she had a very specific target in mind.

"Miss Karlene? My sincerest apologies for the delay in meeting you. I am Grandmaster Cyrus ast-Auramazda. I have meant to make your acquaintance for some time now."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Back to top Go down
Valkyron
Starter Member
Valkyron

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta]   Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 11:59 pm

THE RED-EYED SAGE

Enter Nicoletta

フロストファイアセージ

Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] 6EdIfMt

It had only been a few days since Sylvia had given her that brief tour of the city before being pulled away on important business. Of course, doing that had left Nicoletta stranded. But luckily, the raven haired woman had kept herself busy. For the past few days, she had been flipping through a rather impressive number of books in what little of the library that she could access. Of course, many of the books covered only the basics of Quincy Abilities. But she had been able to learn about a few new things. For one, Ginto Forging. That was perhaps the largest book that was on the table that she had been sat at for a good few days now. She had been routinely passing out and waking up.

And since she had very few of her own things on hand, she didn't exactly look her best. She had been able to keep herself looking mostly ok though. After all, Sylvia had heavily implied that someone important would come to see her eventually. If Cyrus looked at the books across the table Nicoletta was sitting at, she would see an interesting variety. Ginto Forging, Cross Creation, and several books that each held detailed descriptions of techniques that were either abandoned or known, but difficult to use, such as Ransotengai. Of course, she was nearing the end of the largest book by the time Cyrus spoke up. Hearing her name out of nowhere after days of silent studying of course made her jump nearly out of her skin.

Of course, hearing that this woman was named Cyrus made her raise an eyebrow. Her appearance wasn't anything crazy, thankfully. She held all the appearance of being a normal woman. Still, she cleared her throat and straightened out her clothing. "Well, I would introduce myself, but it seems that you already know who I am, Ms. Auramazda. Still, I suppose it'd be rude. It's nice to finally make your acquaintance. As you already know, my name is Nicoletta Karlene. A woman named Sylvia brought me here a few days ago." She explained as she held her hand out to shake. Unsurprisingly, she seemed to carry herself rather confidently, even in the presence of someone with such a lofty title.

Of course, she knew very little of the organization whose base she had been spending the past few days in. But, it seemed that the time had come for her to at least start meeting people, so perhaps that was getting ready to change.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta]   Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 3:33 pm

"Ah, please, do feel free to simply call me Cyrus if it would make you feel more at ease."

Taking the woman's hand in hers, Cyrus gave it a gentle, elegant shake, one well in line with the whole of the demeanor she gave off in this Aspect. In truth, she knew little of Nicoletta, but her reports had all indicated that she was brought here by Captain Brauer. Given the trust she had placed in Sylvia, that alone was enough for her to approach without concern as to this guest's moral fiber.

"Do forgive me if I am presumptuous, but I would imagine you have come to the City of Lights to join the Vandenreich, correct? We are always looking for those who would assist us in making a safer world."

Coding in Template By:

Back to top Go down
Valkyron
Starter Member
Valkyron

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta]   Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 10:16 pm

THE RED-EYED SAGE

Enter Nicoletta

フロストファイアセージ

Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] 6EdIfMt

It was rather odd hearing someone with presumably a rather imposing amount of authority insist on being on a first name basis. Still, she had been hoping to run into someone who had a bit more authority than Sylvia held. So to run into the person in charge of all of this was perhaps the best luck she could have hoped for. Of course, she took note of her request. But it wasn't one she planned to follow, just yet. She held a firm belief in both politeness and professionalism in cases such as these. Still, she shook Cyrus's hand. The first thing she noticed was that there was a definite difference between the way they approached this. Her own grip was firm, and Cyrus's was gentle and elegant.

It wasn't unsurprising, given her appearance, really. Still, she gave a polite smile. "I will keep that in mind, Ms. Auramazda." She said as she drew back her hand. Of course, she was immediately asked if she had come to join the Vandenreich. That made Nicoletta chuckle softly. "Well, I do not have any reason NOT to, from what little the woman who brought me here was willing to talk about. But I admit, I've found myself poking around, trying to find just where her own aspirations end, and your organization's actual goals begin." Given what she had been reading, that sounded odd. It seemed more like she was trying to better her own craft. Of course, she had already claimed to have been here for a few days. And given Cyrus's position, it was more than likely that she knew all about the wandering that Nicoletta had done.

Of course, she held no shame in her actions. She had only been told so much, and had been forced to make her opinion based off of that. "Of course, that has been somewhat difficult to manage, as very few people have been willing to entertain a stranger, such as myself. But, I at least wanted to attempt to get a better idea of what was grounded in reality before I ended up talking to someone more important."

It was a simple explanation, truthfully. But she would hope that it would suffice.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta]   Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 2:42 am

"Ah, yes, Captain Brauer does have a great deal of ambition. That is not so bad, certainly, but the Vandenreich has very specific goals, and I do not wish for them to be muddled or lost. We have simply goals, to keep the peace in the world, and to assist in keeping the balance of the realms, such that they do not collapse in upon one another. I have made no pretenses otherwise, and I think such honesty is the only way in which we could ever truly achieve such aims."

Smiling at Nicoletta's propriety in conversation, Cyrus turned and gestured for the woman to follow. It would not do much to have just a quiet conversation in this little out of the way place. The City of Lights was grand, far grander than this. Best to share it with the woman.

"Well, I do not mind entertaining any strangers. After all, everyone in the world is worth our time and attention. If I am to try and assist the world, I should think it would only be best we begin at home, hm?"

Coding in Template By:
Back to top Go down

Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light]-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD