Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) - Page 2 Empty Re: Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida)

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:01 pm

Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) - Page 2 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

“Yes. I am sure you will.”

Pulling out the correct folder, she looked over its contents herself before nodding her head in confirmation. This is indeed the file that contains all the information about the scoundrel’s usual hangouts, friends, and so forth. It is not especially big, most likely a proper reason for the ease that their target found at abandoning his post. Capturing him is not a matter of teaching people that desertion is bad, but it would be improper to allow someone with such sensitive information to run freely without any intrusion.

“Your superiors were rather boastful of your capabilities, strikingly so. I do hope that it was not all simply hot air.”

A small smile on her face, there seemed to be a hint of playfulness in her tone. Though, that could simply be considered a hint of bemusement. It is strange to find life more colorful with age than when one was a child, a stark contrast between the two women. However, the tales of their lives are far disconnected with the current topic.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) - Page 2 Empty Re: Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida)

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:22 pm
Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) - Page 2 W5FTP7c

REIDA RAY COPELAND

While Helle might have found some faint amusement in the situation, the same could not be said for Reida in the slightest. The idea of a traitor was one she could not and would not abide, and she committed the full contents of the folder Helle had handed her to memory.

"Don't reckon I'm the best in the whole Vandenreich or anything overconfident like that, but I'm good at what I do. Real good. Be up front with me, ma'am. How deep ya need me to go? You want this guy dead 'r alive? And whatcha want me to do if I find leads on accomplices?"

Of course, Reida would have preferred Helle to answer dead, and not simply on account of a desire for vengeance. When the target's life didn't matter, it made interrogation a hell of a lot easier.

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum