Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) Left_bar_bleue0/0Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) Empty Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida)

Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:33 am

Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

The doors of the bar were opened, a figure of importance stepping in. Instantly, heads turned, eyes widened and amazed by the sudden aura before them. To be honest, it proved a bit nerve wracking for the woman, though. It is rare, nigh impossible, for something like this to occur. She would never normally enter a bar much the way she did, but she has committed such actions, and she must continue with them. There is a reason for all of this.

Helle has a message for another, the folder in her grip proof. Dodging around tables and ignoring the eyes of patrons, she found herself at the bar counter, the man behind it paying her attention immediately. His inquiry about what she desires fell on deaf ears for a second as she composed her thoughts.

“I am looking for Miss Copeland. I was told she frequents this bar.”

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) Empty Re: Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida)

Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:03 am
Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) W5FTP7c

REIDA RAY COPELAND

Dear old Reida, of course, was sitting squarely at the bar the same as always. She liked coming here for a little peace of mind, after all, even if she hardly needed to stop in to actually drink. She had more than enough whiskey at home to keep her company if she didn't want to go out.

"Hm? That's me, Captain. What's got a girl like you in this parta town?"

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Reida was already thoroughly aware of who Helle was the minute she saw her. After all, she may have been something of a rebel, but she believed in her cause very fervently. It was only natural to know the people you answered to, at least in some capacity. Besides, before the reshuffling Reida was fairly certain she'd ignored some orders that probably came directly from Helle herself. Oh well, that was life and all that.

"Tryin' ta relax? Hey, Julio, get this girl a mint julep! Don't that seem like her kinda drink?"

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) Left_bar_bleue0/0Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:49 pm

Helle Armstrong

Oh. Well, that proved easy. Considering the time of day, an alcoholic would be drinking their evening away. Yes. This will help her proceed with her inquiry. However, she found herself a bit lost. What exactly is a mint julep? Obviously, it must be something alcoholic, but Helle has never partaken in drinks of that nature. After her escapade in America, she learned that she would not even be old enough to drink if she were a citizen. Even when she lived with the Elders, they did not allow her to consume anything problematic.

“First off, any part of time is susceptible to my presence at a moment's notice.”

That probably came off a bit snobby, but she meant it more as a rebuttal-like joke. Just because she doesn’t frequent the more shady areas of the city doesn’t mean she has some issue with being here. It just so happens she has a reason for coming here, this time. Tch… Her hands moved to her hip as she pulled off a classic white girl hair flip. Yes. Her hair is somewhat down today, enough that her bangs get into her eyes at times. Looking down doesn’t help.

“I have far too many duties to attend to for any relaxation right now. Please hold that, uhm, mint julep, was it? Whatever that is.”

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:04 pm

REIDA RAY COPELAND

Reida wasn't exactly the sort of woman to be bothered by what could come across as smugness, just because of the way she was. A carefree attitude went a long way in making friends, and of course, it kept one from being too terribly weighed down by regrets.

"That so? Well, you're sure mighty good at keepin that authority on display, huh? Don'tcha hold that mint julep now, I'll drink it if she ain't gonna."

As the glass hit the counter, Reida quickly took it in hand and drank it down, the cool burn bringing her its typical comfort as it ran through her body. Well, no sense in badgering the girl with all this jokin' around if she was busy.

"Well, since I guess that means you're here for your duties, whatcha need from me?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:15 am

Helle Armstrong

Rather disappointing. Helle wanted to try the drink. Whatever. She has business to attend to right now. She didn’t bother worrying about her authority. It is what it is. Lately, she’s been finding her position stressful, and it’s been showing a bit, but that can’t be helped considering things. So, she would take a seat and place the folder on the counter, sliding it over to Reida. Of course, she probably shouldn’t open it too widely in public.

“It's but a simple assignment.”

Opening the folder would reveal a man’s face and details pertaining to him, including numerous war crimes. She would also see that he is a former Sternritter. Apparently a deserter during the war that had used it to gain illegal fortunes for himself before disappearing. His title as a sternritter makes him Helle’s problem, but finding him and dealing with him is beyond her jurisdiction, honestly. That is why she’s making use of the more covert division.

“Any questions, and may I actually get a glass of that, erm, tulip mint?”

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:39 am

REIDA RAY COPELAND

While Reida was a cheerful gal through and through when it was a matter of casual conversation, the whole atmosphere surrounding her seemed to change quite drastically as she read through the file Helle had handed her. The southern hospitality that she typically exuded was all but gone, and even the lackadaisical guzzling of her liquor had been replaced with a cold, methodical sip, her eyes never leaving the paper.

"Got a few, but none of 'em're gonna have answers that change my mind. I'll get it done Captain, don't you worry about that."

The bartender set another mint julep onto the counter for Helle, and while normally Reida might have given her a bit of a tease at ordering the drink, and egged her on to drink it, this was a matter of work, and Reida took work quite seriously. It was the only thing she had, after all.

"I'll need any other names in the Vandenreich that'll've been 'round him enough to know the fella well. Ain't no sense in just lookin' around for a needle in a haystack. Someone knows where he might've gone, and I'll find out before I hit the road. Be a waste of everyone's time if I didn't. I'll need your word that all my investigatin' won't get me into any trouble with you."

Taking another sip of her drink, Reida stared at the photo in the file, burning it into her memory. There was rather visible hatred in her single eye, and there was little doubt that she would handle this matter with extreme prejudice just from the look on her face.

"Tell me whatcha know about him, Captain. If ya don't mind."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:35 am

Helle Armstrong

Eh?! That information isn’t in the folder? Helle could have sworn she had already put together a list of the man’s friends, coworkers, family, etcetera. Well, count this a blunder on her semi-perfect record. Then, she’s asked to explain her understanding of the man, but that, in of itself, is difficult for the sole reason that he had abandoned his station near the beginning of her duties. She only knows him by name and has only started dealing with these troublesome issues after making sure that more important infrastructural issues had been dealt with. All she truly has is the words of those that knew him.

“Yes… Mmm…”

Finding herself searching for an answer, she thought it best to try and incorporate herself into the setting a bit more. Maybe that will help her better relay her thoughts. Though, most would probably suggest something other than alcohol when trying to gather your words. The first sip burned, unexpectedly. She almost jumped, the taste of it forgotten instantly due to the alcohol giving her throat a slight scorch. So, this is what drinking is about, yes? Her face couldn’t help but scrunch up a tad bit. She’s not even old enough for this in American standards. Should she take another sip? Why not? The burning didn’t go away, but she could pick out the mintiness now.

“Yes… All I know of him is that he was a skittish man who kept to himself. He had his friends which I will have to get to you at another time, unless you wish to travel with me back to my office.”

Coding in Template By:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:00 pm

REIDA RAY COPELAND

Reida's attention stayed firmly on the dossier in her hand, any thought of poking fun at Helle for her inexperience with liquor wholly overwritten by the importance of doing her job. Mm... Skittish, huh? That made things easier and harder, in different ways. Finding him might've been harder, but at least it'd be a piece of cake once she got to him.

"Sure, I can come back to your office with ya if'n ya don't mind. Besides, I'll want to get any more info ya might have, and it'll be good to run my plans by ya so you know whatcha should be lookin' for. Don't wanna surprise ya when I'm all out and about."

Paying her tab, Reida waited for Helle to finish her drink, not wanting to rush her superior out of a good drink.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:11 am

Helle Armstrong

“Very well. Let us be on our way then.”

Her sudden interest in alcohol, alas, is barely a concern when duty calls. An afterthought really, as she placed her half-empty glass down and stood. The bartender, bless his heart, didn’t even attempt to charge her, yet, she placed an absurd amount on the counter and headed on her way. Knowing her subordinate would keep up, she entered the streets of the city, her eyes narrowed by the brightness of her beloved home. Still, the way back to her office is but muscle memory at this point, one foot before the other in the sudden crowd of people.

Hopefully, Reida does not lose her way. Helle proved a rather difficult woman to keep up with when she has a purpose to her step. It helped that the crowd parted like the Red Sea as she flowed between individuals. It wouldn’t take them long to arrive to the giant building that proved the central point of the Vandenreich, and it didn’t take long for Helle to bring Reida up to her office.

“Take a seat. I will have the papers for you momentarily.”

Her office space is simple and clean, maybe somewhat boring discounting the small collage of furniture. It is clear that the blonde German keeps her armor strewn about carelessly by the dents in the floor, couch, and chairs. But, that isn’t something worth pointing out. Helle would move over to her large bookshelf and began poking about for a particular folder she had stashed with the other important folders.

Coding in Template By:

Elyss Kishimoto | Helle Armstrong | Hiroi Kiga | Tier Harribel

Thread Trackers
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:37 am

REIDA RAY COPELAND

"Roger that ma'am."

While many probably would have had some sort of problem with addressing a woman 10 years their junior in such a way, Reida had no such issues. Captain Armstrong was head and shoulders above her when it came to the whole "power" department, and she wasn't gonna pretend otherwise. Besides, she was relatively new here, only joined after the war wound down. Armstrong probably knew what she was doin'.

Nothing about the office really surprised Reida at all, especially with how prim and proper she looked. Though, actually, the wear and tear around here was a little surprising. What, she around here goin' buck wild? Wild thought.

"I figure you probably got me mosta what I'll need to know, but I 'ppreciatecha takin' the time to get me all this. I'll have it all handled in two shakes of a lamb's tail, ma'am."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum