Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Empty Re: Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna]

Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:00 am
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 CNkWtvq

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Tourist

There was a strange sensation that passed over Alastair as Inanna queried Ninsianna about whether or not he was her father. Of course, it did not have any basis in reality but it was surreal to consider that he probably could have a child of her age if he had gone down a different path. That was a welcome distraction to an impending conversation with what was going to be an even more awkward conversation than what he had previously anticipated.

It still baffled him that Ninsianna was actually her mother, watching Inanna as she talked so sweetly with her. The sheer improbability of this chain of events occurring was shockingly low, and yet it had happened. Wait, what was that about sleeping in a closet? Fighting bad guys?

Offering out a hand, should the phone be offered to him again, he ran his spare hand through his hair and tried to fix it again after the flurry of activity had turned it into quite the mess.

"Ms. Kishar, my deepest of apologies for all this. I did not know.."

Flat-chested | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Empty Re: Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna]

Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:01 am
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 N45YBc3

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"Think nothing of it, Mr. Eisfluch. I did not anticipate that your path and my daughter's would cross paths. Rather naturally, I would not think to ask regarding the status of your vacation. That would be quite rude of me as your superior, hm?"

Of course, the hidden meaning of such a thing was rather plain. Any indication of his actual assignment, even over what was theoretically a secure line, was a risk that didn't particularly need to be made. It was already assumed that he would be making minimal contact with her, there was no reason to use this for any more than conversation about the more pressing matter.

"I do not particularly blame you for misunderstanding the relationship between she and I. I am quite aware that the two of us are not especially alike."

END POST | SIGN HERE, PLEASE

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:29 am

Looking down at Inanna, wearing his best apologetic smile, Alastair noticed now how eerily similar the girl did look to Ninsianna and recalled what exactly she had said about her mother. What was he to make of all this, of the good Coordinator who had simply let her child run away to Vastime of all places? Likely there was something he did not know, there often was these days. Regardless, his usual persona had cracked as the shock robbed him of a great deal of his composure.

"It was a surprising turn of events, certainly a change of pace for what should have been a relaxing holiday."

He was able to pick up the nuance of her message, at least. Which was a relief because he was certainly feeling like the village idiot right now.

"I assume you are well aware of your daughter's situation here? I was a bit taken aback when she described her familial situation, but I do not mean to intrude on a colleague's personal life. If you can provide me an address for where to take her then that would be much appreciated."

Flat-chested | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:45 am

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"I am, yes. I always have someone or another keeping an eye on her occasionally. Her current living situation is perfectly secure, and she and I are in regular contact."

She left it unsaid that it was also, frankly, a much better situation than anything Ninsianna herself actually could have provided. Mostly because it was simply irrelevant, but there was a faint part of her which could not deny that she was disheartened at the thought.

"It is a cafe called the Tundra. I will send you the address when this call is finished, considering how stubborn my daughter can be. She no doubt knows the way, but I would not place any bets on her being willing to show you."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:54 am

"Of course, ma'am. I am sure you do, and that she is well looked after."

He already knew he was crossing a few lines, even if he had walked past them without knowing they existed at the time. At least she had an address for him though, and that was the key. To deal with this like a true professional, no need to ask any more questions than was necessary and to keep things as straightforward for Ninsianna as he could.

"Alright, I will make sure to source my own directions. Thank you. Would you like to talk to her more or shall I just get her home safely? I know it must be late for you, or early. Again, allow me to apologise for disturbing you."

Flat-chested | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:05 am

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"If she wishes to speak to me further, she can call me any time. I would not wish to keep you from bringing her to her current home. And do not feel the need to apologize for the hour, Mr. Eisfluch. Sleep is not something I tend to require."

Honestly, the only time Ninsianna ever slept tended to be in relation to more intimate contracts, but that was certainly not something that actually crossed her mind during this conversation. She simply had no need for something like that when there was always more work to be done.

"If there is nothing else you require, then I will let you continue on with your vacation. Hopefully Inanna does not give you any further trouble."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:35 pm

"I have nothing else to add. Goodnight, Ms. Ninsianna."

Hanging up the call, Alastair waited for the message to come through before plugging the address into his phone and studying the route. But, whilst that was happening, he also sought out Inanna. Dropping to a knee before her, he bowed his head in shame.

"I am sorry, little Miss. You can pick out some more sweets to take home with you, and do what you please with your mother's money."

His honour demanded that he do so, for he had insulted her own character unjustly, and even if she did not forgive him right away then at least she would probably be swayed by the offer of confections.

Flat-chested | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Header11

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

Man, this wait actually sucked. Why'd he take so long talking to her mum? Didn't either of them understand how restless and bored she was getting? They were so selfish! When he finally hung up the phone and gave her a heartfelt - completely deserved - apology the little danava sneered at him. Yeah, that's right. He definitely owed her for treating her like a kid. Didn't he realise she was a big adult!?

"Yes, that's right Mister. You do owe me all the confectionary you can provide or else I'll tell Mum you were really mean to me and then she'll yell at you and you'll get in trouble. So go get me more candy. Hehe."

She had been given an inch and she was taking as many miles as she could pull out.

Friendship Overcomes All | END POST

Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTGuess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADGuess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:39 am

Were he a man of weaker disposition, such a comment might have caused a vein atop his head to burst or something of the sort. Instead, Alastair rose to his feet calmly. Picking a selection of additional candies, amounting to a far more modest number than Inanna was no doubt expecting but still a good few items, he took them to the counter and then deposited them into her already considerable collection.

"Your additional confections, as requested. Now, your mother also provided me with directions to the cafe. We should get you home, perhaps your foster family is already growing concerned at your prolonged absence."

He turned, offering out a hand for Inanna to take hold of if she wanted, and beckoned her towards the door. This whole disaster had gone on long enough, but at least the end was in sight now.

Flat-chested | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:44 am
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Header11

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

"Nah, they're fine. I do whatever I want although Nel sometimes yells at me if I sneak out for too long but I've only been out for... five hours!"

Inanna didn't seem at all bothered by this, a shrug and turning to once again go in her own little pathway. Where did she want to go? She didn't know but the danava knew that she wanted to go somewhere else for the moment and once she made up her mind, she was steadfast in it. No one would change her mind. Instead she'd just drag Alastair along for the ride.

"Come this way, weirdo friend of mum's. We're going this way."

In no specific direction she carried on to drag him through the streets at her own leisure. They had so much to see after all!

Friendship Overcomes All | END POST

Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTGuess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADGuess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum