Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Empty Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare]

Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:06 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Bangkok Thailand was a beautiful place to escape to from the colder climates of the world. There was nothing but sun, beautiful people and the smell of delicious money to be made from such peace happy people. The Captial of this nation was home to a bustling metropolis; the likes of which seemed ever so wonderful to gaze at as the twilight sunset kissed the view. Atop one of the many concrete towers did the likes of a woman sit on the ledge alone overlooking this endless sea of futuristic wonder.

With the winds of the world blowing against her teal hair, this female chuckled quietly to herself as she started to smoke a little bit of that sweet ganja. Eyes glazing over with a content stare, this moment of reprieve was nice as the day was spent in a conference of other business-minded individuals that were trying to capitalize on the state of affairs the world was in.

The very building she was sitting on was in fact a networking event meant to get other wealthy, powerful and rich people together to meet new people, make potential business deals, discuss innovations in many different industries, and keep the cycle of greed in this world flowing. This was the time to make your stake in the world when it was recovering from such an ugly war and so many spaces were free for the taking if you were smart enough.

So, as this shark-toothed woman let out a happy sigh, a content smirk eased across her lips as the world started to feel like warm water around her thanks to that sweet mary-jay. It made her loose in this moment and open to conversation, which is why she couldn't help but turn around with a sly grin on her face before blurting out this question in the air:

"And what business do you have with me, hybrid? I'm all ears~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Left_bar_bleue0/0Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Empty Re: Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare]

Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:16 pm
Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] HEADER2_sample-e67b60c7dca15902317c60d77894f85a

Kegare's presence in such events was one that she ultimately disliked. If nothing else she would have avoided it entirely were it not for the fact that a number of her business partners had noted they looked forward to her showing up. Another lovely perk of being in the business world, she sighed, thinking back to her Girls back in Madagascar. The only reason she put up with this nonsense: For their success by connection. All the same, she kept up a tired look on her face as she scanned through the faces of others as she walked through the place. She herself dressed in a fitted suit, or as fitted as it could be considering her chest. All the same, she made no real attempt to interact with these people outside of automated smiles and responses when she spotted the few gremlins that had reeled her into this place.

However, it still had it's ...outliers. Off in the distance she noticed one such woman that seemed to be separate, and yet still connected to the event. Up on one of the towers, not really socializing with anyone. Hell Kegare HATED being here, but she still had the semblance of purpose to be social. And This loner DID give her an opportunity tyo stray from the pack. She took a quick glance around and put her smile on to those she'd been speaking to. "Sorry but I think I just spotted someone I recognized. Excuse me." She outright lied, promptly turning her back on the group and heading up. The tower wasn't that hard to scale, but she still took her time, before at long last she came to the ledge itself....pausing as she eyed the woman that turned and ....said something a bit strange.

She smiled, not reacting in the slightest. That was certainly a new one.
"And a fine hello to you Madame. Don't worry, I'm not here to bother you, just needed an excuse to ditch a few friends.  You can just pay me no mind if ya don't wanna be bothered." She noted brightly, leaning against the wall and folding her arms as she took a moment to relax, making it quite clear that she had no intentions of disturbing the woman if they wanted to be left alone.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Empty Re: Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare]

Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:31 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita herself understood how tedious these types of meetings could be. Cycling through rows and rows of people until you found utility, value or someone to relate to and then establish a deeper connection out of a dual interest in one another. So it makes sense that people would seek a bit of respite from all the dullness that numbs your skull like a shotgun to the head. After flicking her joint in the air and burning it with her energy (she's not a litter bug!), the woman turned her attention back to the danava hybrid as she rubbed her chin at the response she was given.

Obviously, Rita was more amused than anything else. If she wanted to get rude and say fuck off? She'd have done that by now. Instead, since she had time to kill, it wasn't really that bad to socialize. So she'd follow on her assumptions and strike up a conversation since it seemed like she was trying to get away from something.

"Oi, I take it you had to get the hell out of there, huh? People usually go off on their own once they had enough of people blowing smoke up their ass. Only so much of that crap a person can take before you need a smoke or something."

Vulgar, but sincere. Rita owned her truth. She never considered herself sophisticated and just let her true self always shine to establish trust in others. Can't do business with people or even build relationships if you are living a lie. So, she'd continue to break the ease as she turned her full body toward Kegare.

"I feel the same way. I'm drained from all this networking stufff, so I'm just looking to cut loose or something. How about you?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Left_bar_bleue0/0Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:12 pm
Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] HEADER_sample-fb90648d1d62fdaede481ef2918e7c13

Kegare quirked a brow and smiled as she listened to Rita's prompt agreement with her own sentiment. Though she did raise her brow just a bit, wondering why she was here. After all, Kegare had been roped into this by existing business contacts, but Rita here had come here of her own volition, so she DID wonder just how sincere the woman's apparent tiredness with such things went. But she kept that to herself, no reason to be catty when she'd just met the woman.

"Is that right? Well I don't mind a bit of relaxation if that's what you're after. Could just let the others know that I found a juicy contact and we can tie one off before night hits and we have to go back to our hotels." She reasoned with a calm smile. Her voice was lax and aloof, conveying that she wasn't too invested in the idea if Rita wasn't inclined to it, but also open enough that the woman could chime in with her own ideas as it were. After all, Kegare didn't really much mind where they headed off to so long as it meant an excuse to ditch on her associates. Not only that but this woman WAS here at this sort of event. Maybe she'd wind up with an extra contact as well.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:15 am

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Well hell, if nothing else, this person seemed on board with the whole interaction. So, why not kill some time?

"Hell yeah, I'd be down for that then. Always good to ditch draining people like that so they don't suck up your day, yanno?"

Rita than pat the woman on the shoulder as a hard laugh came from her shark tooth face. Friendly physical touch was always a good way to invest in a person on a subtle level. Humans were-creature of touch and it's how they felt connected to one another. So even subconsciously, the woman was trying to build some kind of connection to someone. Still, there was a thought that passed by her that needed to be addressed.

"Anyway, my name is Rita Grace. If we are gonna chill, I gotta know, what's your name and what are you about?"

Then, after wagging her finger, a smirk came across her lips

"And in return, I'll give you the same juicy bits of info about me~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:43 pm
Resourceful Encounter [Rita/Kegare] HEADER_0ab2af00201ccb3071bca3e1c8a3c859

Kegare couldn't help but be amused at the enthusiasm with which Rita conducted herself, chuckling and pausing, her eyes sliding to the side to glance at the hand that touched her shoulder before looking back to the woman with her amused smirk, not seeming to mind the initiated contact as it were. She certainly was the type to get very chummy quickly wasn't she? It was the sort of typical business attitude that she was familiar with. Interesting that this woman shifted into that mode even when they had been avoiding those types. But she made no comment for the time being.

"The name is Alizarin. But Ali works just fine for our purposes. As for what I'm about: I own a business based in Madagascar that mainly deals in entertainment. Details are a bit on the boring side though." She noted. Of course Rita hadn't really said what SHE was about, but truth be told Kegare wasn't really too interested in that. She was here to relax, not poke around the woman's business just yet. They'd find a place to relax and go from there.

After all, this woman seemed to have some spirit energy about her, which did mean Kegare had to be a bit more on guard than usual. But it also meant that she also wouldn't have to babysit if something went down outside of the two of them. Always a plus, nothing annoyed her than having to protect a bunch of civies.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:50 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"Boring sucks, but it is also good for keeping consistent cash flow. Can't hate on that!"

There was a gleeful nod of her head as she figured some people opted for safety, others more wild and risky avenues. It all came down to what you were willing to give up in this world to seek your riches, or to find good stable footing. So, it was interesting information as she was trying to get a first impression of the woman to better size-up their encounter.

"Oh, right, my name is Rita. If you are looking to learn more about me, I figure we can do that after getting a drink. You seem like you got spiritual power right? Let's jump off this building and down to the bar alone and talk."

One second, things were pretty mundane and par for the course. The next? It was time to take flight and do random acts of fancy. After all, she was looking to cut loose a bit. Jumping off a building definitely qualified as that type of event. So, with her hand motioning for Kegare to follow, the woman grinned.

"Or you can just take an elevator or something and I'll be waiting on the ground floor."

And with that, the woman jumped on the ledge, let her bare feet touch the warm concrete and just straight up leaped down like it was nothing from this tall monster of a building. In doing so, she could be heard laughing her ass off during the flight down as the soles of her feet glowed with a teal energy before a hard thud hit the ground.

Oh no~! Was she dead? Did the woman overestimate her strength?

Pssh, nah.

This was a supernatural world. She straight-up used her own energy to absorb the impact of the fall and was just fine. People on the street looked a bit confused, but otherwise she was just looking around to see if her associate followed.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:20 pm

Kegare paused when she made note of that. The mindset of someone young, of course some risks were necessary, but she wasn't sure if she agreed with Rita's.....rambunctious nature. Even more when the woman just outright attempted to out Kegare as a spiritual, her expression simply scrunching in confusion and distaste. Even sighing when Rita leapt down from the tower. Of course Kegare had no doubt that the woman would be fine. She watched from the railing of the tower's peak as the woman softened their impact, just as she'd implied when bringing up spiritual powers. She was too old for this. Taking a long sip of her drink, she took her time making her way down the stairs of the tower, eventually meeting with Rita at the bottom and giving a calm smile.

"I'm afraid you're mistaken. You can sense me probably just because I have spiritual awareness of my own. But I'm afraid that I don't have any powers." She noted calmly. Which was a thing after all. Some infidivuals grew to considerable spiritual heights without actually developing any tangible abilities. "I hope you don't mind having to slow down a little for an older woman like me. So where is it you had in mind? You certainly seemed to be going somewhere, jumping off the tower like that. You can go ahead and lead the way, I'll follow as best I can." She offered. Probably a bit of a shot to Rita's gusto, but well the LAST thing KEgare needed was these fucking leeches knowing that she had powers.

ESPECIALLY not the powers she had. Her abilities were not something that someone with greed aught to be using. And goodness knew that if she used certainly abilities around these vultures she'd never hear the end of it. So for now, Rita would be given no indication that Kegare had any such abilities. Or, perhaps, ever. The girl was....... VERY enthused. Perhaps a bit too enthused. Seeing Rita running around and amped up.. she wondered if the girl might be thje kind to ...go selling information. She might have to abstain from showing her powers around the woman. At least until she could get a better read on them.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:04 am

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita figured the woman decided to take the more elegant option and just came down the stairs like a normal person. That was fine, but Rita just wanted to have a bit of fun. Though, it could also be the weed altering her decision processes. Who knows. Regardless, when Kegare finally made it, Rita patted her back gently.

"Well, next time, I'll let you piggy-back on me. I might've misjudged you!"

The woman was obviously joking as she doubted a person who she met would be up for that. However, she wasn't ignorant either. Rita definitely felt something, so there was a sense of deception that was lingering in the air. Granted, she didn't feel like she was in any danger, but she figured the other gal must have her reasons. Which is fair: can't unveil all your cards at the beginning of game, eh?

"And yeah, it's hard to tell who is old and who isn't these days with how fucked the world is."

There was a roll of the shoulders as the woman then pulled out a wad of bills and motioned for Keagre to follow.

"I'll make it up for ya and get ya whatever you want to drink. My treat~"

Then, without hesitation, the woman took Keagre hand and led the way into the bar; giving the server at the door their service fee + tip. Once that was taken care of, if she still followed, they'd be thrust into a bar filled with many types of people from all parts of the globe looking to crack back and relax. The smell of smoke, booze and all sorts of unsavory things filled the air as lights from all sorts of futuristic machinery lit the place as she made her way to a window table that overlooked the glow of this infinitely tall city.

"Ta-da~ How do you like it?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:11 pm

Kegare quirked a brow as she listened to Rita double back a bit and apologize, then let her gaze shift down to the wad of cash that was pulled out. A gesture, she felt was dipped in youth. The woman could have easily just said she would buy drinks, but she had deigned to pull out the cash as a display, to show what she brought to the table. Actually, now that she thought about it, this girl seemed pretty bent on impressing her. From the leap off the tower, the flourish of cash, and as she followed Rita to their destination, she took a moment to calmly survey the place that Rita led them to, she could not help but smell the idle scent of a show being put on for her.

She looked around at the place she'd been brought to, and then glanced back to Rita herself as they looked at her, possibly with a hint of expectant hope in those youthful eyes. Kegare couldn't help but let out a little hnph from her nostrils before she walked over to Rita and put a hand on the woman's elbow, smiling as she gave it a light pat. "Slow down there missy. You've been in a rush the entire time we've been talking. You got me feeling a little on edge myself. Come here, Honey." She gestured for Rita to follow as she simply made her way to the nearest little table that was available, taking a seat, taking her time before sitting down and then gesturing for Rita to do the same across from her.

She opened up her handbag, idly looking through it before she finally produced a small pack of cigarettes. She offered one to the woman. It wasn't an especially expensive brand, but it was still something. Wether she took it or not, Kegare would set the pack on the table between them and fold her legs. A calm, light smile showing. "Now. I know we met in a nice little corner of upper class. But I think you may have misread me a little, Hon. I'm not all about going about and having myself a wild, expensive evening. And when I DO indulge in something a bit off the beaten path, it's in the quiet privacy of someplace I own." She noted, smiling just a bit before she leaned back in her seat and gently spread her hands to the sides disarmingly.

"So. Before either of us goes making it rain or taking a dive. why don't you tell me a little something about yourself?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum