Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] Empty Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe]

Mon May 02, 2022 5:08 pm

The Danava of ????

Lethe

Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] 6EdIfMt

It was great to say she was going off to find herself, but how was she actually going to do that? She wasn't just going to turn a corner and go 'hey, it's me'. The problem was also that she knew exactly who she was, she was just worried that might do something to her. Break her in some way that couldn't be repaired. She'd need to wander a while, and for that, she'd need a job.

Beating up bad guys and taking their wallets wasn't exactly sustainable, so she needed a proper actual job. Walking down the street in black thigh-high boots, with a large hat and snow-white skin, she made a very striking figure. Maybe she could use that for her job?

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] Left_bar_bleue0/0Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] Empty Re: Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe]

Mon May 02, 2022 5:52 pm
Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] ZT2s7Qv

HIME TATSUMIYA

Earth trips were a rarity for Hime, though that was never out of any desire to never travel here. The realm was always a source of interest. She simply preferred to respect the status quo and split her visits every now and then, choosing them wisely.

There were a few people she was fond of on earth. From Hannah to the eloquent and enigmatic Rose, and a few others. As such, she wondered who she ought to meet for this specific trip. What were those designated people up to? Could she learn an instrument today with Rose or check up on Hannah?

Distracted in her thoughts, she would make a rare misstep and bump into Lethe as they crossed paths with one another on the street. She would immediately turn around and bow apologetically to the woman with snow-white skin. An interesting appearance, to be sure... she didn't seem to be human, that much was clear.

"My apologies for bumping into you. I was daydreaming."

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Mon May 02, 2022 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2022 6:14 pm

The Danava of ????

Lethe

For once not paying attention, Lethe would bump into someone. Usually she didn't have to worry about that since shifting out of the way was an almost automatic response for her, but this time she was distracted, and there was bumping. Giving an apology bow in return, Lethe would speak too.

"Don't worry. It is also my fault. I was pondering what might happen to myself and the world if I accept who I am" she stated. Very blunt and direct without any understanding of why she should not tell a complete stranger exactly what she is thinking...

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] Left_bar_bleue0/0Who are you, inside? [Hime/Lethe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2022 6:30 pm

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime would tilt her head in curiosity as she took a moment to interpret the meaning behind her words. What might happen to myself... and the world if I realize who I am. Something about those words felt ominous but then, they were free to be interpreted in other ways, too. Hime would pause her stride as she curiously approached the woman and gazed at her before posing a question. They were strangers but a curious mind had compelled the elegant Shinigami to inquire about the meaning behind her words. For now, introduction was necessary.

"That is an interesting line of words, miss. In any case, allow me to properly introduce myself. I am Hime Tatsumiya... What do you mean by what might happen to you and the world, if you don't mind my asking? I suppose we are strangers to one another, so you are free to turn me away if you find me untrustworthy."

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Tue May 03, 2022 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2022 5:41 am

The Danava of ????

Lethe

Interaction! Lethe loved interaction! She was happy her new pedestrian friend had stopped to say hi, so would also say hi to her as well because that was how the world worked!

"I am Lethe...err...Lethe. I don't have a second one right now. I was meant to get one but she never turned up or acknowledged I exist despite what I can only assume is a promise to be with her" Lethe babbled, clearly unrestrained in the way she talked.

"As for the whole potential stuff; I am a Danava. Though i haven't looked at my aspect, I'm purposefully holding it away at arm's length because I feel if I open the door then all the plates are going to come out and hit me and break and generally do bad stuff. It could just be my imagination and everything will be fine. It could be bad but not as bad as I think. But it is worrying none the less"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2022 8:55 am

HIME TATSUMIYA

Lethe was certainly a mysterious one. The elegant Shinigami smiled softly, listening to her explanation. None of what she said had added any weight to her suspicions but her ever growing curiosities were certainly improving by the minute. Of course, that was to be expected.

She was a stranger and so what made sense to lethe in her own context, seemed only to fly over the noblewoman's head entirely. The revelation of her existence as a Danava was more sufficient in slowly unraveling some mystery behind what she meant.

It was a great source of contemplation to wonder what her concept might manifest as. Danava were an interesting race. As those who represented concepts and ideas given physical and sentient form, their appearances and forms could vary greatly. That explained her otherworldly appearance among most of the others civilians. Tapping at her chin curiously, Hime would

"Well, it wouldn't do us well to be speaking and standing among the civilians. Would you like to be treated to a meal of some sort and sit down somewhere? That feels more feasible for a conversation of this nature and I am genuinely intrigued to know what your story is or what most of may be so far, if there is any."

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Wed May 04, 2022 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 04, 2022 7:53 am

The Danava of ????

Lethe

"Ohh, meals~ Yes!" Lethe exclaimed. Eating was fun, and she loved doing it. Part of her brain wanted to make a joke there but she couldn't quite grasp it enough to voice said joke so just let it stay in her brain.

"And we can talk while eating. I don't know if anyone else has ever worried about who they might be, because a lot of people are who they are before they get a chance to make a choice in the matter. So it's hard finding someone to really talk to relatively"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 04, 2022 4:35 pm

HIME TATSUMIYA

Lethe seemed to be quite receptive to her offer of sharing a meal together. Pleased to hear acquiescence on the offer, Hime would move forward and stand beside the Danava. There were a myriad of curiosities floating around her mind, each yearning to learn of what this woman represented, if she even represented anything at all. Her personality was upbeat and bubbly. Could she represent a concept of joy, perhaps?

The elegant woman supposed she could reflect on those curiosities once they were properly seated and away from the general public eye, where all form of conversation could be heard. Where would they go to eat? She wondered, furtively stroking her chin in contemplating silence. Turning to Lethe, she wondered if the woman had any specific food establishment she enjoyed frequenting.

"To be certain, I believe many people have wondered about who they are, even after many years of living their life. Your words certainly hold a level of merit in a sense. we are who we are without having any stakes in the decision of who we might desire to be. Of course, on the other hand, I arguably believe if given the right resource and opportunity, we can turn ourselves into the ideal image of who we desire to be. That subject aside for a moment, do you have any specific place you frequent often? I'll pay for the meal."

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Thu May 05, 2022 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 8:01 am

The Danava of ????

Lethe

"I just got here, I don't know anywhere. We can always go to your place and I can cook though" Lethe suggested. And then, because she was a bundle of passion, just couldn't stop herself from spilling beans.

"That's the awesome metaphysical debate of who you want to be vs who you are. Soft limits and Hard limits. A Danava is who they are, and nothing can change that. Who they want to be has to conform, but can be mutable to an extent. A Danava of Chaos will always be Chaotic, a Danava of Despair will always be sad. But they can mitigate it some with life choices and partners.

A Danava of Despair who has a partner that truly loves them no matter what they are or do, will lose less of themselves to their Origin, and be able to make better decisions than a Danava who is alone, and scorned because of her nature. While my Nature isn't quite so dramatic as that, there is context that makes me worry. Context that I can't talk too much about or I will snap into what I am holding at arm's length because thought is weird like that"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 12:45 pm

HIME TATSUMIYA

A graceful smile formed across the woman's lips as she silently listened to Lethe's small exposition on the nature of Danava, an insightful explanation that served to shed some form of light on the mystery behind herself. It hadn't revealed the nature of what she represented herself yet there were still clues to be found - miniscule as they were, they still gave her a measure of conjecture to work from as she aimed to gain a greater understanding behind Lethe's existence.

Gleaming through her words, Lethe was not a common occupant on earth. Another interesting clue, to be sure. Even though Hime had earned Abalia's trust in the grand scheme of things, she was not a woman to tempt fate. As such, the notion of bringing her to home within the Soul Society was out of the question. Of course, her familiarity with earth would allow her decision-making to shine through as she had traveled to earth and enjoyed it's cuisine countless times before.

"My home is in the Soul Society and I'd have to travel back to take you there... which can be complicated. I do know of a few restaurants that whose owners are fond of me enough to allow me to cook there, if you wish for me to personally treat you to a meal with my own two hands."

Hime would turn towards the direction of that establishment, beckoning Lethe to follow her.

"I certainly wish to continue our debate as well. Your quite knowledgeable about your existence. One thing that stands out to me is your nature and the context you speak of... do you know what you represent or are you fairly new to this world?"

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum