Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer's Over–Back to School [Yuri, Kyo] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Summer's Over–Back to School [Yuri, Kyo] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Summer's Over–Back to School [Yuri, Kyo] - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer's Over–Back to School [Yuri, Kyo]

Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:12 pm
Summer's Over–Back to School [Yuri, Kyo] - Page 3 ORXYpDI

SAWACHIKA KYO

"That so? I'll keep that in mind while I work on it, then. Not looking to get caught off guard by all that, so I'll be prepared. Least, as much as I can be."

He looked idly toward the blade he kept at his hip, knowing that was supposed to be what pushed it to grow with you. He hadn't found much progress, but then again, he hadn't been trying, either.

"I won't push myself too hard, then. Not looking to get hurt, and I'm sure not looking to see someone else get in trouble because I'm slacking. Can't say I need anything else from you, but I appreciate you coming by. Probably won't be the last time I ask you over, if that's fine with you."

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer's Over–Back to School [Yuri, Kyo] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Summer's Over–Back to School [Yuri, Kyo] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Summer's Over–Back to School [Yuri, Kyo] - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer's Over–Back to School [Yuri, Kyo]

Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:40 pm
Summer's Over–Back to School [Yuri, Kyo] - Page 3 HEADER___gilgamesh_and_ishtar_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_tarou2__sample-da521ab775d6e765ed0e2221a50f500b

Yuri gave a nod of approval as he seemed to take well to the heads-up. That was good at least. She honestly wished she'd had someone to warn HER when that bitch had popped up out of nowhere. All the same, she paused, raising her brows slightly as he went on to state he'd be inviting her over again in the future, her head canting to the side before a sly little playful smile crept across her features, watching with amused, half-lidded eyes before chuckling.

"Is that right? I suppose I don't mind one way or the other, though I certainly hope you don't think I expect a full tea spread or anything. And so long as the rest of your family doesn't mind us using the courtyard." She glanced at the small crater they'd more or less designated as a target. It WAS a bit difficult without like.... a target to use. And she wasn't quite sure how the groundskeeper would appreciate their continued use of the lawn. But well, she'd entrust the handling of all that to him.

"Well, if there's nothing else you need, then have a good night." She chimed, offering a slight bow, offering her acknowledgement before she turned and headed for the gates to the estate. She herself was hardly tired at all. In fact, she might just go have a bit to drink this evening before she turned in for the afternoon~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum