Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] Empty Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver]

Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:52 am

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

As the silver glow of the full moon reflected on a hospital's rooftop, the plum eyes of Aina gazed longingly back at the heavenly orb in the skies above. Despite the air being chilly, the calm winds of the fall evening made the woman bask in a soft smile as if nothing else; these moments of calm brought her some peace. The world still felt confusing, but there were a few beings that brought her interest through her travels. Still not enough to piece together a meaning through all this, but it wasn't terrible like her previous life.

So, with these thoughts in mind, the woman pulled a small container and sipped some fruity wine to help her further relax as she pondered where to even go from here. This recent escape to the City Of Lights made her conscious consider how much her actions may have influenced the world prior. Creatures of immense power can alter the landscape of a city in a flash, ultimately destroying many lives and leaving many embers of change in the spirits they leave behind. So, she pondered what all her victims were doing at this point, if they even existed after the realm shift.

But, with a soft sigh, the woman sat with her knees to her chest against the railing.

"You are overthinking, Aina~."

Patting her cheeks and pouting a bit, the woman focused her eyes below as the lively sights of the city brought amusement to her before turning back around and speaking aloud.

"But not as much as my stalker...he-he."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] Empty Re: Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver]

Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:14 pm
Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] HEADER_96-01

Looking over her shoulder, Aina would only see the soft, shining glimmer off on a distant rooftop. Verdada herself adjusting her glasses specifically to get Aina's attention and more urgently: To get the woman off the fucking roof of the hospital.

The tired-looking woman adjusted her glasses and sighed, waiting until Aina made her way over to where she was. But ...well....it did occur to her that the woman might not be able to. She'd give the woman a bit of time, before she'd sonido over to the place herself, grab her, and then promptly move her to another rooftop. So long as she got off the damn hospital.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Her voice delivered flatly, ignoring that teasing little line as she spoke around the cigarette in her mouth. Her eyes thoroughly unimpressed with her charge. "I know you're having a lot of fun being around here and thinking about things. But ....well, first of all. The roof of a Hosptial is not a place you can just hang out, Aina. IF you got caught they'd arrest you." She chastised, her eyes narrowing just a little. But Aina would recognize the look, and especially that glimmer of worry in Verdada's eyes.

All the while she circled Aina, looking her over for any injuries and signs that she'd gotten into trouble.
"You shouldn't even be in the city of lights. You're not even in a disguise. Can't you at least ...I dunno, do your hair different or something?" She hissed and peeled a facemask out of her pocket. It was one of those little surgical masks, the kind you'd wear if you weren't feeling well but still had to go out and about, and promptly held it out to Aina, making it very clear she wanted her to put it on.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:29 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Boom.

There was a sudden shift of scene as Aina herself giggled. Moving at such speeds was a delight as it made the memories of Algos within pleased, while Aina herself just liked the sensation of going so fast, even if she couldn't fully comprehend it.

"Oh, was that an excuse just to get close?"

Playful as can be, The Blank Soul chuckled. However, worry seemed to be drowned in the other woman's face as Aina understood her concern. Given that Algos held this place as enemy land in her life, coming here on a whim could present the chance for things to go so wrong. And while it was a thought in the back of Aina's head, she didn't fear it much. If someone could easily spot her as the new incarnation of that demon, then there was nowhere on the planet or in the Soul Society that was safe.

So it didn't matter if she fled the City Of Lights or to some bumfuck town in Kansas; many knew of that demonic spirit, and there wasn't any demonic blood to be had. Hence, if she didn't open her mouth, the odds of anything going astray were little, as there was no evidence to go on.

"I've been volunteering, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue. But if it will relax you, I will wear the mask."

Sticking her tongue out, Aina then put it over her mouth and sighed, not enjoying the warmth of the mask, before moving her eyes back to the cityscape.

"I could perhaps find another more suitable look. I'm not opposed to that. But, unfortunately, there is nowhere on the planet to hide my ugly appearance if you are that concerned with me."

With a stern look, Aina nodded as she didn't want to speak much more for obvious reasons if someone or something was recording them. She'd hoped the other woman could understand what she was saying. But, if they wanted to escape, she'd have to live her life in Hueco Mundo as the Soul Society, and Earth could not care much for who Algos was.

"I don't want to cause you trouble, though. I'm sorry if it worried you. We can leave this city if you want."

This time, when Aina smiled, there was a more sincere and gentler one than the naughty brat from earlier. If allowed, she'd then hold the hand of Verdara and continue.

"It's ok."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh, It's You [Aina/Ver] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:17 pm

That flat stare didn't relent as Aina blew off her concerns.

But some small glimmer inside of her did feel happy, seeing the woman's smile. If only she could just understand why she had to do this. It was a pain in the ass. Aina was Algos. And yet she.....wasn't. Those memories. She hated them. How she wished she could just get rid of them. Destroy them. Let Aina be ....her own person. Why did she have to be cursed with those looks?

She visibly relaxed a little when Aina slipped the mask on, and her eyes slowly drifted to a close, sighing audibly as she listened.

"You don't understand. There's plenty of people who might not recognize you. Small towns. Shit like that. But this is the home of the Vandenreich. And Algos was their number one Most Wanted. There are OTHER places you can do all this shit at, Aina." She stepped in, and attempted to grasp the woman's wrist. Firmly, but still not roughly. But .... Aina seemed to capitulate. Aggravatingly.... Verdada couldn't help but sigh. It was still so abundantly clear that Aina did NOT understand. How many times would she have to guide her?

"Don't try and guilt me with calling yourself ugly, little miss. You're a Six at worst." She murmured dryly. Staring at Aina for several long moments. "You have Twelve Hours." She growled, moving close and reaching up. She peeled the ribbon out from Aina's hair and began meticulously tying the hair up into a tough pontyail. Hmmm. She'd prefer if she had a curling iron or something, but this would have to do, between the hair shift and the mask.... it was better than nothing.

"You lay low. You don't go to any major streets. And NO more volunteering. You have twelve hours to tie up any business you have in the city. After that, we're leaving." She noted with firm sternness in her voice. In contrast to her capitulating to give Aina enough time to get whatever she wanted done. That was the most she was gonna allow her. She paused, looking off into the distance before looking back to the girl. "I know this sucks. I don't lik having to corral you like this. But you have to try and be more careful Aina. There's plenty of places you can go. But ...Major cities. Areas with authorities who know you too well. Until we can deal with your looks...." It felt cruel to say such a thing. But there was no helping it. "We have to be careful."

She gently squeezed the hand that had found her own.

"I appreciate you listening to me." She murmured softly, before releasing the woman's hand and turning to head for the door to the building they were on. "Cmon. This city isn't safe for me to garganta in. ANOTHER reason this place fuckin sucks." She murmured.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:43 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina listened and nodded her head, not bothered by the gravity of the circumstance. As far as she was concerned? You deal with the hands you were dealt. Some people inherited the wealth world, while others got absolutely nothing and suffered through life. There was little point in her mind in crying over it as it just was reality, and they'd have to adapt to it as best as they could. Perhaps it could be a reason to gain strength and work her way to redemption for the sins of her former life, but that wasn't a massive concern at the moment. She just wanted to have someone beside her for now.

"I was joking about the ugly bit. I'm gorgeous, Ver. You are lucky to have such a cutey to trail."

After wriggling her nose, a smug chuckle exited from her mouth. The only reason Aina even said she was ugly is on the off chance that someone was trailing them, they'd think she was just some girl with insecurity issues around her issues. But, since Verdara started blabbing about the "A" word, there wasn't much point in hiding it anymore.

"Or maybe you just have a thing for chicks with ponytails."

Snorting a bit, Aina poked fun at Verdara. However, the woman did notice that her ribbon was removed and her hair became wrapped in a ponytail.

"And no, there isn't much need for me to stay here much longer. I've gotten what I needed, and I can leave anytime. No sense in putting us in danger, making you nervous, and having my good luck run out. We can leave here."

By no means did Aina feel forced, as that nonchalant shoulder roll indicated it was indeed of her own will. She just understood that Algos was a very dangerous person for the world and even the most remote chance of being spotted needed to be taken seriously if their life was to resume as it was. And all Verdara was trying to do was keep them safe. So why would Aina be annoyed by such a sincere sentiment?

"No need to apologize. You want to keep me safe and are just afraid of my appearance getting spotted by others in places with tons of folks who may take things the wrong way. It's alright~! It's nothing to beat ourselves over with. But, we'll have to be careful."

Now, with a happy hum, the woman placed each of her hands behind her as she followed with a chipper attitude behind Verdara as she started to the door.

"Aye-aye, Captain~ Show me the way out."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:01 pm

Aina's comment about being a cutie was met with that same deadpan stare, sincerely not interested in letting the girl get away with her little cute antics while she was being scolded.

All the same, ugh..... she sighed as she listened to Aina. Annoyed. Why did Aina have to say this shit. Why did she have to act like this. Like Algos. Acting like things just where what they were. As if there was no choice in the matter. And for just a moment, staring into Aina's eyes, a deep....pained....and sad look crossed Verdada's expression. An expression devoid of hope. Hurt by how ......flippant everything Aina did was. Why did she still have to be so much like Algos? Why didn't she CARE about anything? Even as Aina capitulated to her desires.... it was still right there.

Aina acted like she was only doing this because she didn't care one way over the other. Like some toddler carelessly running along the edge of a pier. Oblivious to danger. With not a worry or care in the damn world. She wanted to hit her. Shake her. Scream at her. IT was painful to watch her. Remembering that familiar tone in that dead woman's voice. But sadly....she knew it wouldn't even Phase Aina.

How long would it be, until she was watching over Aina's corpse as well?

She turned and started leading Aina down the stairs, taking a tired drag from her cigarette before she put it out into her own thumb. Not even a flinch as the hot tip sizzled out and she flicked the butt onto the rooftop as she walked indoors. "Yea yea. So why did you even come here anyway? Something catch your interest?" Certainly it was always strange when the seemingly aimless woman suddenly went somewhere with purpose.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:07 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina was an observant person, and she could tell when people held a look of heaviness across her face. So to see Verdada becoming thick with a sense of pain and sadness for those briefest moments made the woman uneasy. And upon witnessing that, there was no way that she could just let it go.

"I've wanted to find different things to fulfill me. I thought that perhaps by volunteering, helping people, and getting to know them, perhaps a better sense of purpose could come to me. I've found a few interesting people along the way that made this life worthwhile to me so far by trying new things."

With a nod of her head, Aina was telling the truth, as there was a sense of contentment in her words. Not outright joy or mania, but just a fondness. Nothing made sense to herself or this life, but she felt she was given a second chance and was trying to do what she could to make something of it. Even if she wasn't the same person as herself, she needed to do something better with this life. So, to that end, she'd follow up.

"But let me follow that up with a question of my own: what was with that face earlier? You looked like you were in pain. I can't...ignore that face. Did I do something wrong? I get coming here was reckless, but that look...."

With a worried expression, Aina waited and wanted the truth and wouldn't be satisfied without it.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:38 pm

Verdada listened as Aina explained what she'd been up to. Which....frankly didn't fully answer her question. Why here? There were plenty of cities and small towns that needed help with hollow attacks or demons, or even rampant danava or rogue shinigami. She didn't bother asking this of course. But she did pause for a moment and look over her shoulder on the stairwell when Aina asked her that question. She went quiet for a few moments. Before....

"I just worry Aina. I know you .....you are how you are. But you remind me a lot of some...unpleasant people." She furrowed her brows. Thinking of Algos. And even frankly Mana. "You're so ........floaty. You say that you care about stuff. But if anything happens to them, you don't seem to respond. You were happy and excited about being here. But when I told you we had to leave, you just acted like it was no big deal. You have no stakes, you don't seem passionate about anything. Everything is just something you're....'trying out' it feels like. Even when we're in danger....even when I talk about what might happen if someone finds you and realizes what you were.... you don't even break a sweat. You just let it all wash over you." Just like Algos. Just like Mana.

"Its terrifying." She noted softly, looking over her shoulder. But not expecting to find anything. Nothing real. Being around Aina didn't feel real. Even now...having to drag this woman away from this city. Aina acted like she'd already been on her way out anyway. Did Aina care about her? OR was she just part of the background? She sighed...wishing she could smoke indoors.

"Let's keep going...." She murmured softly, starting down the stairs once again.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:21 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina listened, gave a nod of her head, and sighed. So that's what this was about, huh? To Aina's understanding, Verdara was scared of becoming akin to Mana and her former self, Algos. While she didn't outright state it, the woman was no fool and could read between the lines quickly enough. So, she wouldn't even bother to bring up those names. Instead, she'd hold on to the hands of Verdara and give her some assurance by trying to be vulnerable, even if it felt uncomfortable.

"Well, it beats the alternative of being afraid out of my mind and unable to move because of it. But, please don't assume I don't feel scared with how things have changed, and to be truthful, I'm uncertain of how safe I am being weak. So I thought maybe, courage meant just trying to be happy when things feel...unknown."

Glancing from side to side at nothing, Aina's body language stiffened while saying those words. For her? It didn't feel natural to give in to that uncertainty, and she didn't want to bother Verdara with it as she didn't want to bring the mood down. So, perhaps, maybe being honest about her feelings might work to diffuse the situation.

"I just figured I didn't want to bring down your mood since you had already come out here. Maybe that was something Algos did in her previous life, and it carried over to me. Reading her memories, I feel she used her power to protect herself from things that could hurt her."

Now sighing and trying to ease her unsteady emotions, Aina remained quiet for a moment as she fidgeted with her hair before trying to think of how to carry this out and speak what she wanted without relying on that crutch.

"I'm not like Algos's mother. I don't want to treat life like a game, but I don't want to be hurt and at the mercy of others' whims. Does that make sense? That scares me. The fact that my life can just be thrown and made useless if another person decides to."

There was a pause once more as she seemed to keep hitting mental roadblocks, but she carried after clearing her throat.

"And how do you expect me to have passions if I cannot explore and find what makes me happy? Isn't that how life...works? You can't expect me to be reborn having all the answers. That's unfair to me."

Now sighing, the woman bit her lip and tried to get to the more important matter. So many things were going on in her head, and she didn't like this vulnerability, but it was a process. Hence, she just spoke her mind:

"But you still mean something to me, and I'm unsure how to show it..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:27 pm

It was painful, just how much Aina didn't understand. Verdada looked to the woman with dead eyes as the woman attempted to console her. Expressing that she did indeed have these feelings and worries. But what good did that information do her? What did it matter if Aina felt fear if she still pulled shit like this? She'd never seen Aina laugh at something suddenly. She'd never seen surprise or fear strike the woman's face. She'd never seen her stuck or uncertain. Even now, though Aina SAID that she wasn't sure how to express something. She did so passively. Dismissively. She didn't struggle, the only way that Verdada KNEW that she might, was simply because she said she did. There was no urgency. Throughout this entire conversation, even with that expression of worry?

Aina's energy in how she spoke never changed. She might raise or lower her voice. But there was no enthusiasm in it. Aina expressed....that she cared. But Verdada didn't even know if she believed it.

"Don't know what to tell ya Aina. That 'at the mercy of another's whims' thing? Thats how every other living thing on earth exists. It's how life works. The fear of death is what makes people who they are. How they deal with it. Having fun. Making friends. Fuckin. Playing games. Taunting others. Being scumbags. It's all people trying to make the most out of how much time they have left. But you don't have that about you. You talk about death like it's the weather, and it makes you seem like a serial killer. Like an Asthavon." She noted calmly. Before she turned and continued down the stairs.

"And I gotta say. I don't even know how you'd fix that. So let's just get outta here." She murmured softly. Her voice still laced in resignation.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum