Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 Empty Re: Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari]

Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:43 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Well, at least Arianda was beginning to dry her tears. That sight was good to Saiko as it meant she was starting to get a grip on her emotions, bringing relief to the hybrid. Things get pretty crazy quick, fast, and in a hurry when demons let go of their passions, possessions, and feelings. Though, it seemed she was also apologizing for the sudden closeness. Fortunately, she had soft words for her in that instance.

"It's okay. I understand demonic blood makes you more...emotional. I've struggled with it myself in the past. I'm happy to hear you are willing to fight it, and that's all I can ask you to do."

After speaking softly, Saiko just patted the head of the demons as she definitely had a long road ahead of her. To be truthful, the hybrid wasn't sure if Arianda would be consistent; but it would be a greater sin of the heart to abolish all hope if someone wanted to put their best forward ahead. Hell, that's what Murasaki did for Saiko, and she wanted to honor that sense of goodwill in her own way.

So, when Arianda locked eyes with Saiko and spoke of her truths, she responded without haste.

"Just keep trying, and I will keep helping. If you do that, I'm sure the rest will unfold itself to you over time."

Didn't really need to be more complicated than that, did it? I suppose that's what sisters did. While Saiko wasn't in a rush to claim that type of bond yet with the demon, she DID acknowledge the fact that they were still bonded by blood. And perhaps out of her own humanity did, Saiko seek to console Arianda as that is what her younger self would have done. The one who still existed in Saiko's heart that wanted to love, protect and save the world. This is why when the demon spoke of that little girl growing up; she chuckled quietly to herself as that naviety of childhood still existed in her own mature way within Saiko's heart.

"Growing up doesn't mean discarding your inner child, it just means accepting the adult responsibilities and finding ways to mature and grow that kid within. Don't kill yourself if it doesn't make you happy, Arianda. Find a way to incorporate it in a positive way moving forward, and you will do fine."

Letting out a soft sigh, Saiko just started typing away at a holographic scene to ensure the Gotei wouldn't follow her. She had the situation under control, and perhaps it was best for them to call it a day here.

"Look, we've been through a lot just now. Why don't you get some rest, and I'll touch base with you later?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:12 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

Arianda definitely was quite, quite ready to move onwards from her pain, to fight the curse of Mana's blood. The demon smiled gently at Saiko, glad for her understanding. Truthfully, Arianda was just an over-physical being, she loved hugs, cuddles, kissing, and a variety of other things that were best kept private! Either way, she gained comfort and safety from that type of physical comfort, those hugs and other more physical signs of adoration. Which was part of why, when Saiko went to pet Ari on the head, the demon found it hard to close her eyes and lean into the pat; albeit she did do the latter of that a tiny bit. Once a lover of headpats, always a lover of them. And no, Arianda probably wouldn't be consistent. There was some bone in her body that still did hold Mana in a deep place in her heart. Perhaps lover was no longer it... however, it certainly would be best for Arianda to recover herself before the next time she visited Mana; gain some semblance of sanity and be able to better resist her addictions.

Arianda was certainly glad for the affirmation of help as long as she kept trying. And, of course, she knew that Saiko meant the kind of help that would push her in the right direction, not give her the answer to the problem. She was dearly... dearly thankful for that. This start of a bond, a sisterly bond perhaps, helped as well. Neither could judge what would occur from them developing their relationship from acquaintances to the possibility of adoptive sisterhood. However, if Arianda was to judge, it was likely the best thing for both of them. Regardless of this, Arianda listened to Saiko quietly, grinning when Saiko spoke of how she shouldn't kill the child at heart; instead she should let it grow to something beneficial to herself. The demon couldn't help but chuckle herself, quietly playing with the end of her tail; almost like a nervous tick.

"Nah... I doubt I'll ever "mature" that much. I wouldn't be me anymore. Despite everything, I can still cling to by bouncy, happy nature; even with all the terror I've endured. It's... It's honestly helped me stay me. But, I do hope I can turn it into something honestly useful for others than myself. But I'm not sure if finding a way to involve hugs into that kinda stuff would be helpful for absolutely everyone; not everyone is into sudden hugs from a bouncy demon."

Arianda soon found herself studying the holographic screen that Saiko had pulled up after speaking, the demon tilting her head to the side as she became slightly confused of its purpose. It didn't seem obviously malicious, and there was no red flashing lights soooo... Probably fine? Eventually, Saiko brought Ari's attention away from the holographic screen and towards her eyes again; Ari's ears filling with the woman's voice.

Saiko was probably right, when she wasn't focusing on staying strong, she realized her legs still wanted to buckle and shake; and even her eyes felt a bit heavy. She did let a lot go in a few moments; and just completely let it go on someone who was essentially a stranger. But... Arianda would get to know Saiko more, she knew it; and Arianda hoped she would learn more about the woman, and Saiko about Ari, and they could grow closer. Not for the sake of anything other than having someone that close, and someone who Ari knew she could depend on. If they could get to know each other, it was very likely that these two women, both victims of Mana's abuse and subjugation, could become quite close. It wasn't an honest thought in Ari's mind, but she couldn't help entertaining the thought of one day calling Saiko "sis". Then again, Saiko was very right indeed. Ari needed to turn in before her mind wandered into a very bad tired state of being.

"Yeah... You're right. My legs aren't exactly what I would call stable. Do you need to report back to the Gotei or anything? I have more than enough spare rooms if you need a place to crash. Otherwise, I look forward to the next time we meet, Saiko. Truly, I do. And Thank You..."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:25 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Hm. Perhaps it was best to have some sense of childish joy in the world. Without that light in your heart, this existence can be grim. So, Saiko just nodded her head as she assumed Arianda would be fine even with that part of her inner child refusing to grow up. Well, as long as someone with some sense of good in their conscious could guide her.

Nevertheless, she promptly responded when Arianda was curious about the situation with the Gotei, and she'd fill her in.

"I wouldn't worry yourself over it. You aren't a threat, so I sent them the last reports of the hollows I slayed around here to keep the balance of souls in this region in check."

Looking at Arianda more intently for a second, Saiko curled her right hand into a fist and lightly tapped the top of her forehead before speaking.

"We have a link, so if you ever need me, you can just telepathically communicate with me. You have my consent for that."

With that out of the way, Saiko cut to the case and decided to get to the heart of the manner.

"Are you just lonely? Is that why you want me to stay with you?"

She didn't speak maliciously; Saiko just figured Arianda was pawing at her like a lonely kitten or something. At the end of the day, she WAS the Mistress of Glum. If she couldn't pick up on that kind of thing, no one could.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:59 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

It was nice to hear that she wasn’t a threat in the Gotei’s terms. Maybe, if she worked hard enough, she may be able to work her way into being able to visit. After all, there was a certain Shinigami there who hadn’t visited her in a while that she needed to tackle hug across the Soul Society. However, that was besides the point.

The demon let out a small sigh of relief as she peered at Saiko. It was nice to not have to worry about the Gotei basically putting a target on her back. However, it still made Ari aware that, while not currently a threat, she likely still had eyes and ears peering in on her in ways her senses, supernatural or otherwise, could not feel with ease. After a certain period of time, Arianda gave Saiko a confirming nod as she spoke of their own link; which she mentally verified with the tiniest twinge of thought, no more than a gentle breeze that was swept away in moments.

Afterwards, however, Arianda couldn’t help but smile sheepishly; rubbing the back of her neck. Saiko had definitely hit the nail on the head, she definitely was lonely; craving attention and togetherness. However, she still acknowledged Saiko’s responsibilities, and the fact she had an idea that lingering on earth for too long was likely not the best of plans.

“Well, yes. I am lonely, and I would be lying if I said I didn’t want to hug you again. But, I know and respect your boundaries and responsibilities to the Gotei. If not for how relatively remote-ish my home is, I would never have asked.”

Arianda gave Saiko a small smile, temporarily drawing back to her scissors, which she yanked out of the ground and shrunk into a small pair of scissors; which she swiftly pocketed. It was true, Arianda woulda loved to spend more time with Saiko… But she also didn’t want to risk the possibility of getting Saiko in trouble. After all, she had gotten Henrex in trouble in the past, and she would rather not repeat such an event if possible.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:20 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Ah, so that was the root of the issue. She was the mistress of glum, so it was hard to hide such sentiments from her when it came to matters of woe. Giving a gentle, calm sigh, the woman knew that the demon wanted her to stay even if she didn't want Saiko to get into trouble. So, she made a decision.

"I will stay with you until you fall asleep. Perhaps I'll stay, perhaps I won't, but I'll give you that help. If worse comes to worst, I will share everything with Murasaki myself as I would never betray her for giving me this life, but I can't ignore someone in need, I suppose."

Good grief. Where was all this mushy crap even coming from? Saiko pondered for a moment until she went to an answer: it was the inner child in her. That part of Saiko wasn't going to leave, it just wanted to ensure the people under her power were taken care of.

"If I'm going to stay, then I at least need something to eat and somewhere warm to stay in. So you may as well show the way, Arianda."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:12 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Even if Arianda had tried to hide some of her emotions in the moment, it was quite obvious that Saiko had gleaned the overall problem. Yes indeed, Arianda loathed the idea of being alone right now, especially after everything that had happened; even if she was ready to start recovering and redeeming. After Saiko spoke, the demon nodded in understanding. She understood that completely. Someone who gave Saiko's life new meaning, new everything... it made sense that she might need to share everything with Murasaki if worse came to worse. Not to mention, Arianda would never forgive herself, not truly, if she got Saiko in any serious trouble with Murasaki or anyone else.

"Sorry... Thank you Saiko... Thank you so much..."

The demon couldn't help but grin a tiny bit despite the small sheen of tears that briefly adorned her eyes, however, the demon quickly collected herself and wiped her eyes before her tears could fall. Saiko did just recently get done with telling her to save her tears and use them for a desire to be better. Of course, Ari would still cry... but maybe she would try to save it for moments that truly deserved it.

On Saiko's word of needing a warm place to stay in, and food to eat, Arianda smiled and walked towards her abode; opening the door for Saiko and gesturing her in.

"Come on in then and warm up. Should be nice and cozy in here. I can get you something to eat from the fridge unless you'd rather peruse it yourself. I don't mind. Aaand I can show you the room you can use if you decide to stay."

Arianda smiled softly and, when Saiko walked inside, the demon closed the door behind them with soft snap; locking the door with a gentle click. Of course, Saiko could unlock it easy, or just pop through a wall given she wasn't in a gigai currently. Regardless, the immediate thing that Saiko would notice would be the size of Ari's house and how it didn't at all match the outside structure in size. Simply put, the demon's house was bigger on the inside like a certain weird little blue police box. It wasn't much bigger on the inside, but it was very roomy despite everything. It wasn't grand, but the simplicity was why Ari liked it. Not to mention, the size of the home was much more for that of a family of four or greater; and not a single woman. The house's size likely contributed to Ari's feelings of loneliness, but the demon would refuse to admit that was a factor.

In a brief tour, Arianda showed Saiko the room she would use, which was surprisingly spotless and well prepared as a guest room by the looks of it. There was one other room, with a closed door, and they also passed by Ari's very own room; which Saiko would see in more detail later. Eventually, the demon settled them inside of the kitchen, where Arianda opened up the fridge for Saiko to peer into. There was a rather surprising collection of food, some of which appeared to be leftovers from "local" restaurants, as well as a few meals Arianda had made for herself; and the makings for other types of meals were in their respective drawers. For the first time while looking through the house, the fridge was the only thing that looked well packed for one person instead of four or more. Then again, Saiko hadn't been shown the fridge in the pantry that stored Ari's collection of various chocolates.

"Help yourself! I might snack on something before I crash out. But everything in here is free game."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:00 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"You are welcome, Arianda. Just do better."

Apologies weren't needed in the mind of Saiko. What Arianda NEEDED to do was follow up with action and show not just Saiko but the world; she was changing. Regardless, the mistress of glum DID pick up on the faint tears flowing from her face. At that moment, a soft laugh escaped from the lips of the hybrid before she commented.

"Geez, you really are a crybaby. I know I'm being hard, but you'll be alright."

There wasn't a negative tone to her voice, as Saiko was being humourous at the moment. After giving Arianda a soft gab on her right arm, Saiko followed and observed the rather large house within. It was massive, as looks can sometimes be deceptive. It felt like this entire residence could fit a whole family within its quarters instead of a single person. And, with it being minimalist in its furnishings, it was just suitable for Saiko as she honestly didn't desire anything too grand.

"This place is big. Way bigger than I thought. No wonder you are lonely."

With a snort coming out of her mouth, Saiko locked the door and followed Arianda on her little tour. After taking a glance at the guest room, Saiko nodded her head and made a follow-up comment.

"Looks nice."

There wasn't anything of note about it. It had a bed, some windows, and a place for her to relax. But, instead, she was more interested in the kitchen as her stomach began to emit a low growl. So, in the spirit of her hunger, Saiko sat at the table, pointed at Arianda, and spoke:

"Surprise me. There is so much food in that fridge you could feed a homeless shelter. I want to see how you'd treat a guest."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:30 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Indeed, Saiko was right she did have to do better. And yes... Ari was a tiny bit of a cry baby. Hell, when she was still with her parents before being kidnapped... demonnapped?... she was quite the crybaby then too. Trauma did indeed have a way of keeping one from maturing honestly and truly. Which was why Saiko was quite right, she needed to show the world that she had changed; and not just Saiko. As Saiko followed Ari, and commented on the house lightly, and then went towards what she was looking forwards to most; which was the kitchen and the food within.

Indeed, Arianda certainly had a bit too much food for her own good. It was a bit of a bad habit, frankly speaking, because she could always cast spells to keep the food from going bad as quickly; and a fridge helped that last even longer. Regardless, she still didn't go through a lot of food. After a chunk of time, wherein Arianda listened to Saiko's final statement, the demon couldn't help but quietly stare at the woman, resting her chin in her hand, and her elbow on her other arm; which she crossed in front of her waist. In essence, the demon was sizing up Saiko. She was trying to guess what kind of food Saiko liked, and that was definitely no easy task. While the demon couldn't read minds, it was an honest impossibility to guess what Saiko was wanting in any way thanks to the fact she was also making sure to keep Ari from seeing what she might like. The demon couldn't help but chuckle before she pulled an apron off a hook in the pantry, which she had to take a few moments navigating it around her horns, before she set about to cooking for Saiko.

After turning to Saiko once more, the demon set to action on preparing a meal for the woman. Up first, after a surprisingly brief section of preparation, she slid a bit of salad in a bowl towards Saiko; the bowl stopping right before Saiko rather perfectly. A simple Caesar salad, tossed well, and also mixed in with some crutons, small bits of meat, and a few other things to fully compliment what was an appetizer before the main course. Of course, Saiko could also simply wait for the rest of her meal. Swiftly, Arianda peeled around eight potatoes with a good deal of skill. Afterwards, Arianda threw those eight peeled potatoes into a small bowl of water to drain off some of the starch. While that was sitting, Arianda opened the fridge and drew out a two pack of New York Strip Steaks. She hummed pleasantly, cutting the package open with a flick of a fingernail. She drew the steaks out, and placed them onto a plate. She seasoned both sides of the steaks, and then carried them outside, leaving Saiko alone inside temporarily. Eventually, Arianda returned with only the plate and the slight smell of cooking steaks wafting in from outside. She was out in the mountains, after all; may as well take the advantage of being able to grill easily.

In the meantime, the demon cut up the soaked potatoes into thin slices, lining a cooking pan with the slices pieces; putting a layer of cheese between the potatoes along with a few other choice ingredients. Afterwards, once the pan was full to the top, she stuck the cooking pan into the oven and let that start cooking as well. In the mean time, she ventured back outside to flip the steaks. Afterwards, it was a simple waiting game where Arianda calmly waited for the rest of the food to be ready. The steak was ready first, of course, but with the speed she was able to prepare the scalloped potatoes, and the amount of time she let the steaks rest for, everything was ready at about the same time. Arianda hummed, putting a ovenmitt on to her right hand, and pulled out the cooked scalloped potatoes out of the oven and placed them onto a waiting hot pad. She also placed the pair of cooked steaks next to the scalloped potatoes, giving Saiko a warm smile.

"Hope those sate your pallet and stomach, Saiko. It was honestly the only thing that came to mind~! I hope you do like it."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:10 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

The senses of Saiko enjoyed the warm smells of a home-cooked meal. There was something special about food that was made from scratch as there was less processed crap on it, and the body could digest it better. Even as she started to gnaw on the Ceasar salad, the mixed flavors of the salad, meat, and other treats made the woman smile as it had been a while since she really had a homecooked meal. Her human side enjoyed it very much as she learned to lean on that more and ignore the need to consume others' despair to satisfy her hunger.

"Wonderful. Homecooked food is a great surprise."

She was pleased at the moment and just seemed to enjoy the onslaught of food that kept heading her way—devouring the likes of the steak, potatoes, and all the other food that Arianda made. The woman could eat since, throughout the day, she was busy fighting, training, and running errands on behalf of the Gotei. And given her thinness, Saiko could stand to eat a few more meals. So, she let out a satisfying burp before wiping her mouth with a napkin nearby.

"Excuse me~ I was enjoying that too much."

After giving a light laugh, Saiko leaned back in her chair, pondering on something before her aqua eyes locked on Arianda.

"If you are this sweet, tell me, why would a lonely devil like you have even bothered with Shadow Fall to begin with? It doesn't make sense to me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:08 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Arianda was, honestly, quite nervous whether or not Saiko would like what the demon had prepared for her. All things considered, Ari did it as a big excuse just to cook up some steak. However, she was very pleased to see that Saiko wolfed down the food prepared for her by Arianda. Afterwards, once Saiko had devoured everything, and Arianda had pulled out a chocolate bar to snack on, the demon couldn't help but giggle some when Saiko burped out loud; something that also made the demon grin. She didn't mind, the burp may as well be compliments to the chef! Afterwards, the demon took Saiko's dishes and put them in the sink, snapping her fingers to cast a simple spell to make the dishes wash themselves while Arianda turned her attention towards Saiko.

Once Arianda had looked upon Saiko, she found herself locked with those aqua orbs locked onto Arianda's own blue eyes; and the two women's' gazes were locked. After being locked, Arianda heard Saiko's question to her. It was, to be honest, quite the particular question that left Ari with a sour taste in her mouth. There was a very long story to this, one that involved her early kidnapping, torture, and forced brainwashing to become a weapon for a sect of demons, only for them to be taken out by some unknown entity; which allowed Ari an escape into the human world. Now that... that was a while ago. However, it didn't change the fact that the Arianda Vael of her childhood, and the Arianda Vael of now, were almost exactly the same in some respects. If the Eris Seal did her any favors, it was that reversion to how she was before she had been turned into a ball of anger and hatred. However, Arianda decided it would be best to give Saiko the abbreviated version of events.

"Well, the fact is I wasn't like this when I joined Shadow Fall. Due to some rather traumatic experiences when I was a young demon, I essentially became a five foot tall ball of anger and hatred. Let's say it was... conditioned into me before I won my freedom. Regardless, I joined Shadow Fall because, at the time, I was a jaded little shit who only wanted to have the chance to kill some shit. Funnily enough, the Eris Seal, the seal that should have been more corrupting than even that trauma, somehow managed to revert myself back to how I was when I was young."

Arianda let out a tiny sigh while shaking her head, giving Saiko a small shrug. It was a brief break in speech, but telling nonetheless.

"That was a rather long winded answer for that question... I'm not sure if it could be anything other than long winded. Honestly, after my expedition to the Black World, and my Seal reacting to the energies there, I just... slowly changed. My reasons for joining were the simple desire for power... But, I lost that desire after enduring too much horrible things that still make me shudder. It was a poor decision, and still reigns true as one of the worst decisions in my life; but there was the tiniest good that came out of it. Sadly, it was far too little to make a difference in the darkness of all those terrible things. Ah... But I'm rambling. Sorry. To be concise, short, and sweet, I simply joined because I wanted power; and Mana offered it. I regret it, but I won't forget it; for remembering what I have done will help me figure out what I must try to repent and redeem myself for."

Arianda let out a tiny sigh, perching herself on the table near Saiko, so that she was sitting near the woman but not too close to make things uncomfortable. Frankly speaking, this was the most Arianda had spoken in a little bit of time, so it wasn't surprising she was rambling. Then again, Saiko's presence was oddly comforting. Either way, Arianda did her best to try not to go overboard. Unfortunately, at times, she was a bit too good at going overboard. But she probably could use her resolve to become better to make such a habit better as well.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum