Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] Empty Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari]

Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:56 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

The Sierra Mountains had reports of excess hollows beginning to slither and make their way into the area. However, despite that, something else was drawing the likes of Saiko Mori to this location. While she was on duty dispatching the threats under cover of night, the further she progressed up this mountaintop, the more she felt a sense of familiarity. The blood in her veins was calling out to somebody, and when the hollows were dispatched and dealt with, she stopped at a small residence.

As the eyes of the hybrid shinigami narrowed, her body felt heavy, and a sense of adrenaline started to flow through her veins. It was the same sensation she had received when encountering the likes of Vanyel when she discovered that man possessed the same blood as an Asthavon. So, to that end, the pounding dread in the woman's gut knew this was another person who was connected to that family.

Without saying anything, Saiko knew she had two choices. One, she could consider her job complete and leave this country. Or two, she could stay, confront whatever was there and send a report to Murasaki or others in the Gotei about what the remnants of this family are up to. But, in a state of indecision, she just lowered her power and let whatever happens come to her.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] Empty Re: Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari]

Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:13 am

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Hollows... why is it always hollows? And worse, Arianda couldn't deal with the bloody damn things in excess and barely at all if she wanted to keep the Soul Society happy. Stupid balancing shit... she could kill a few if need be, but too many and she might get in trouble with the "proper authorities". It was better to just not draw attention. And, sure, she knows the Shinigami's methods of taking care of the hollow, but it's not one she can replicate. Regardless, she simply sat tight in her house, making sure her defenses were ample enough just in case any beasties came a-knockin'. However, there was still something tugging at the back of Ari's mind.

There was a presence out there, one she did not know, and it was intermingled with the energy of the hollows. For some odd reason, despite the fact that Arianda had definitely never met whoever was out there, they felt... strangely familiar. It was almost like the same feeling Arianda felt from any of the Asthavon's. However, Arianda disregarded this thought. The presence she felt, while reeking of deja-vu, was certainly a Shinigami; and there was only one Shinigami Ari knew, and that little turd had barely bothered to see her. She'll have to kick Henrex the next time she sees him... But still, it was hard to ignore the presence.

After Arianda had noticed the presence of the hollows slowly fade away, which helped the demon relax somewhat, the presence of the person outside didn't diminish; in fact, it felt closer than ever, possibly outside her door. Arianda waited a bit longer, hoping they wouldn't find reason to investigate, or knock on her door. And, eventually, the demon felt the Shinigami's energy slowly fade... But not in the kind of fade that was gained from distance, more of the decrease of trying to hide one's presence. Arianda groaned to herself, standing up from her far too comfortable chair, spinning her shrunken pair of giant scissors on her right index finger, and casually headed outside.

Opening her door gently, cautiously, the demon cast her gaze around, looking for the person who had sensed Ari and shrank their presence to try and avoid detection. As Arianda scanned, she quietly spun the scissors until, instead, she was spinning a weapon that was longer than Ari was tall. The demon impaled it into the ground and sat on the eyes of the scissors. Arianda was far from hostile, and this was far from a threat. Frankly speaking, everything Arianda did was excessively casual, so much so that it seemed like she wasn't honestly worried. Thanks to Ari's late daughter, she did have right to reside here, and she had no reason to be hostile unless absolutely necessary. So, the demon kicked her legs while sitting atop her giant pair of scissors, waiting for whoever it was to reveal themselves... and to find out why the hell they almost felt like an Asthavon.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:26 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko's eyes started to narrow in on Arianda when the demon left her residence. The instant that happened, all of these feelings made sense as a look of disbelief began to wash over her face. The bond they shared was in their demonic blood, as she knew this one was close to the Demon Queen, and there was a cluster of negative feelings swirling around in Saiko's heart. Not at Arianda, no, but the memories of Mana.

Hate, contempt, grief, loss; if that woman never entered her life or made the decisions she did to screw up the world, perhaps she wouldn't even be putting herself through this attempt to redeem her traitorous blood. That woman was nothing but the devil, though it remained to be seen if the same could be said for her....plaything.

"You....you are Arianda."

Although reserved in nature, her voice was loud enough to travel the distance between the two as it was amplified by her energy and carried those words throughout the area. There was a mixture of anxiety, confusion, dread, and sorrow in her voice at first. Yet, in the end, she got a grip and got closer.

"Why...are you here? Shouldn't you be with your Queen or in Demon World?"

Closer and closer, Saiko bridged the gap until she was a few feet away from Arianda. Then, the question came out:

"....and why do you have her blood in you? This stuff is nothing but a curse."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:29 am

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

The demon considered the woman in the distance, finally spotting her after a small period of time. She tilted her head gently, looking upon a woman who she had never met before, yet was still struck with that odd sense of Déja Vu. Not to mention, the demon felt as if the name of this half-demon woman was on the tip of her tongue. Sadly, however, it escaped her for the moment. Regardless, she couldn’t miss the emotions that tore at Saiko’s mind.

Every one was pointed at Mana Asthavon. This was fair… frankly, it was honestly justified. The demon Queen was nothing but horrible in that time, and unforgivably so. Sure, Arianda can look past them… but she could never be sure of honest forgiveness… Regardless, the demon watched Saiko as she stared at the demon; dumbfounded.

As she spoke, Arianda nodded to her statement. She knew who Ari was, even if Ari didn’t know exactly who Saiko was; and that spoke to something. Eventually, after Saiko had posed her questions and statements, Arianda quietly slipped off the eyes of her scissors, leaving the weapon impaled into the ground, forgotten. She took a few tentative steps forwards, out of arms reach of her weapon, and then stared at the thin woman before her.

“I am Arianda, as you well know. But I’m afraid I do not know your name, and I would love to know it; and to your question about whether or not I should be with Mana…”

Arianda tilted her head, considering a response to Saiko’s question of if she should be with Mana. However, she saved the blood question for later.

”To put it bluntly, I left. I’m sure you had horrors of your own, we both know the terrors of that family. But being no more than a toy to Mana, I have many experiences I would prefer not to think of… they are… excessively unpleasant and scarring. But, I left. I sought help from Ulv for a place to live, a place to recover; a place where I could live without being hounded for what I was. Back when Minatumi still existed and Ulv still lived, that’s where I stayed. Until a certain child of Eris spun everything into a chain of events… combined with the already existing events. I am here because I prefer earth over Demon World. Closeness to Mana is bad for my health, even I know that. But… Nothing in demon world can beat the collection of aromas and odd peace you can find on earth…”

Eventually, the demon fell silent, her eyes trained on the blue sky above; her silver eyes reflecting the sky blue. And now, the more difficult question. Why she had Mana’s blood within her, and how it had fused with her so excellently. It was simple, really. Because it was her only way to survive sometimes, to survive from the times of being treated as a living meal, and to recuperate from other abuse that Ari endured in her futile attempts to quell the beast that was Mana.

It took a sudden jolt of Arianda’s head, a slight shake, and her silver eyes snapped to Saiko once more; letting out a small sigh as she came to answer Saiko’s final question.

“Even if I wished to be rid of it, I doubt I could without great harm to myself. Think of it like an infusion to help me survive the rough times; the times in which death or survival were the only options. No matter how sweet the allure of death, I have imbibed her blood in the past to survive; and I know I will never be rid of it. There was something else from her I had once, a seal of sorts… It is likely the only thing of her I could ever have been rid of. Curse or not, I will deal with it; even if I am relatively alone in this.”

As Arianda spoke of her Eris Seal, her hand did subconsciously move to around where the fading scar of her Eris Seal once was; positioned directly above her womb. However, it was unnoticed by the demon. Soon enough, she gave Saiko a gentle smile and shrugged.

“Better cursed a little than dead, eh? If you have more questions, I can try to have answers. And I promise you are safe here. I understand if you can’t relax, but I am far from your enemy.”

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:04 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

"Saiko Mori. I was a former Archduchess of Shadow Fall and forced into serving by...Mana."

There was a low growl of anger when Saiko uttered that name out of her lips. It was like venom, poison, and the devil itself burning her tongue with all the filth that woman brought. However, she set those thoughts aside for the time being to at least hear Arianda out.

From the sounds of it, it seems as if Arianda had fled to the human world to escape the abuse that surrounded that demon like a plague. In that way, Saiko could understand wanting to find your sanity after dealing with a den of murders, rapists, terrorists, thieves, invaders, and overall terrible people that were Shadow Fall, The Astavhon, and that damn Mana.

Though, a slight raise of her eyebrow came when Arianda managed to mangle her thoughts together further to explain to Saiko about her situation. That blood, that curse, that ugly seal; it all was helping the other demon to endure this world even when her life was put in mortal danger. As much like a drug, once you have that hit of Mana's essence in you, that manic high can be no other, and she knew how hard demons paired and bonded with each other when consuming each other. So, she'd grit her teeth for a moment before peering deeper.

"You speak as if you are almost fond of her for giving you that power. I don't dismiss its strength, but surely being someone so close to her, I know you've gotten hurt."

With one exhale, Saiko resolved herself and just got straight to the point:

"Are you still even close to the Queen? What is your objective here on earth?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:46 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Devil Blood [Saiko/Ari] 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

Saiko Mori… now that she was thinking about it, that name rang a bell. A poor woman Ari heard something of, and part of Ari was now sorely wishing she had met Saiko long before now. Even if Ari had no real pull, and possibly had little capability to change anything… she would have liked to try and make life better for Saiko. And possibly even help her get away.

However, as Saiko turned to what Ari spoke of, saying how she almost sounded fond of the power she had obtained, Arianda couldn’t help but shrug and sigh. Perhaps it was just a fantastical love of what Arianda found Mana to be; or it could possibly be a side effect of near addiction.

“Do you know some of the worst properties of any demon essence? The eventuality of possibly becoming addicted… Something I constantly deny to myself, for I haven’t had any of Mana’s blood in a year, maybe more…”

The demon shivered gently, lightly hunching over as if the weight of her past was turning into a palpable force pushing down on her shoulders. It was terrifying to think of, how close she likely was to being addicted… and it was also terrifying to think of how close she had been to breaking; to losing her sliver of sanity.

“I’m sure you know what it’s like that damning that numbing pain and fear… Perhaps I am fond of the idealized Mana in my head, and not of the person herself; no matter how much she has improved thanks to my late daughter. It doesn’t change the undeniable HELL I have lived through… thanks to her. And I know you feel the same… How sanity fades, how you know one day, all you will be is a weapon: a mindless weapon. Torn… Shattered. Broken

Arianda couldn’t help it, she quietly sank to her knees, some slight shivers rocking her form as she almost shrank in on herself. Obviously, too obviously, she had been bottling this up recently, bottling up the pain, the trauma, and all the honest issues that lay trapped in the deepest parts of her consciousness. As she sat there, shivering, silent tears escaping her eyes, the demon shifted to her true form without meaning to; her tail wrapped tightly around her waist. However, the demon soon shook her head, basically stabbed herself in the arm with her nails, and took a very deep breath, her now blue eyes training on Saiko fully once again.

“I very well may be a broken woman, Saiko. Trying to do what I can to piece myself back together. And, as far as Mana goes, I do not know what my relationship is to her or to even myself. It is so confused, shattered, and muddled by the past. And my purpose here? To live and recover. I want a family, I want to find my mothers and bring them home, and I want to feel an ounce of wholeness again. Perhaps I am asking too much, but I am not a long lived being for nothing…”

Arianda let out a shaky sigh, her shivers having long since calmed, but the demon refused to stand; quietly afraid her legs would now no longer hold up her body. She looked towards Saiko again, realizing to herself the shift in her form; but she cared not. Better to show her true self than a facade. And she need not know Saiko’s trauma… it was written clear as day in the way she spoke Mana’s name; and the way her emotions swirled and torrented like a hurricane much like Arianda’s.

“That is me, Saiko; that is Arianda Vael, The Fallen ‘Angel’.”

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:51 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

There was a fair amount of grief in the words spoken about the addiction to this blood and power. Yet, as the oceanic eyes of Saiko looked down on the sight of Arianda, the powers of the half-breed could at least see the sincerity behind what she spoke of. The Demon before her talked about wanting to numb that pain and fear, yet it still seemed like she was addicted to that Queen. It was a common thing for victims of domestic abuse to her and a crucial part of Stockholm syndrome. So, in a way, there was almost pity for her.

"You aren't wrong. I had to deal with so much numbing of my fears, pains, and traumas serving that accursed organization. But, despite that, I still can sense in your blood you are addicted to her. But, with what that woman put you through, it's almost to be expected."

Looking back up at the heavens above, there was a tiredness that washed over the body of Saiko. It was always so exhausting dealing with anything Asthavon related because there was so much torment, horrors, and bloodshed soaked in the embers of their former selves. So, the hybrid's eyes dulled for a moment before she closed them, sighed, and carried on.

"It's natural to want to find a family, feel whole, and believe you belong somewhere. So you aren't wrong for wanting those things."

Now lowering her head to look back down at Arianda, Saiko just gazed at the Demon before speaking once more:

"I'm not much better. I could have fought back harder, I could have risked my life and saved so many others from being maimed, imprisoned, beaten, killed, and a myriad of other horrible things I almost don't want to remember or speak of. As far as I'm concerned, Murasaki would have been right to kill me on that day when I left Shadow Fall during that miserable war."

Moving closer to Arianda, Saiko sucked her teeth and decided to pull the woman back on her feet by gripping her collar and looking at her with more intent. This encounter, these feelings, these memories; they were making her feel so much more -- alive. She didn't care for her own timidness right now.

"You are addicted to her, like I said, and I don't care about that anymore. What I do care about is the fact you called earth your home now. You have left them like I have left Shadow Fall. So now isn't the time for pity. If you feel you've done wrong in your previous life, stand up and start making this world better in whatever small way you can. Redemption may be impossible, but it doesn't get better if you don't take the first step. I know that myself."

A mixture of frustration, pity, determination, and grief exited Saiko's voice as her breathing became heated. Still, she knew the sorrow in Arianda's heart was genuine, and her own powers wanted to react to it. But redemption is not something Saiko could give Arianda. That was a task she had to find herself, no matter how much her powers could try to suck that out of her. At some point, they would fill up again, and Saiko wouldn't be there to do it again, again and again.

"Do you understand? You have to fight this curse..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:10 pm

THE FALLEN ANGEL

ARIANDA VAEL

Tears were likely quick to fall from Arianda's eyes the way she was going. She was letting out all the pent up trauma, emotion, and pain in one savage release. Even as the tears of blood from her arm stopped flowing, the tears of her eyes refused to fall. Arianda wouldn't let herself cry, not right now. Not while she listened to Saiko speak of what she could have done, what she didn't do, and how things could have been. She spoke of how, if she had been stronger, she could have saved so many people; so many more lives would not have been lost to her. Frankly speaking, the same could be quite true of Arianda herself. She had killed, organized, imprisoned, and done far more to cause more than enough problems as an Archduchess herself. However, Arianda could only sit there and wallow in the how she could break her addiction to Mana; how she could free herself and live as herself instead of a being tied to Mana so intrinsically that her entire being couldn't help but smell like her at times.

Then, Saiko drew close to Ari, and the demon was shaken to reality by the strong hands that drew the demon up to her feet; likely keeping a tight hold on Ari despite bringing Ari to her weak kneed legs. The demon stared into Saiko's eyes with her own blue eyes, Saiko's words being chiseled into her brain as she listened to them; to stand up and start making the world a better place. The demon sniffled softly, at her own stupidity of not seeing things a bit more clearly, of only concerning herself with hiding away and trying... trying to be free of something without any effort to be free of it. After Saiko spoke, the demon reached up and rubbed her right eye with a palm, sniffing a tiny bit as she continued to stare at Saiko.

"C-C-Could you help me, Saiko? I'm honestly alone in this, and I could use all the help I could get. Ya don't have to hold my hand, but knowing I have someone I can count on in this crazy ass world would be... it would mean more to me than words could ever describe. Friend, sister, whatever... I don't want to wallow in misery of the terror I have endured at Mana's hands; or in the sleepless nights remembering what I cannot escape in my dreams. I don't wanna be alone anymore..."

In those moments after speaking, Arianda broke down, her arms wrapping around Saiko's waist in reckless abandon as the demon clung to Saiko like she was an anchor to reality; like she was the key Arianda needed this entire time. And the demon wept, letting out emotions that she had bottled up for the past weeks, months, possibly even years; letting it all flow out in a release only characterized by the lamentation and freedom it brought. It wasn't a cure, far from it. But, it was a step forward into the light, a step towards everything that could start to help Arianda recover from the hell she had endured for years. The pain that even she could no longer bear thanks to the ceaseless flow that burned her to the very core of her being. The trauma, the guilt, blood, pain, and unholy suffering she had been brought to bear... She would shatter it.

Arianda's tears continued to flow long after her voice had ceased voicing her lamentations and pain; which Saiko could likely be glad for. Albeit, Arianda didn't let go of Saiko quite yet. Right now, this was exactly what she needed. A person to hug, and an anchor to cling to while the storm tore through. Eventually, the demon's hands balled into fists against Saiko's back; her face burying further into the woman's shoulder. However, the words she spoke were clear; strong.

"I was a coward in the past, Saiko. I ran from everything, I ran from Mana, I ran from the War, and I ran from myself. You're right... I need to fight, I need to struggle against the curse that has been laid upon me since the day I received that blasted Seal of Eris; ever since Mana started treating me like a glorified chew toy. But I still want your help... I know I can't do it alone. I just need your help to get a kick in the right direction. After that... I think I can manage... I just need someone to show me how to fight again. This wolf needs her fangs sharpened..."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:23 pm

THE MISTRESS OF GLUM

Enter Saiko's Post

Saiko was at a loss for a moment when she looked at the sobbing Arianda in her arms. She was expecting a bit more pushback, but the woman broke, and there was almost a look of confusion as she wasn't prepared to be this close. Hence, after a hard sigh, the woman reluctantly held the other demon and patted her back as she seemed very -- clingy.

And at that moment, the possessive nature of Saiko's demonic powers wanted to react, but she knew nothing good ever came of trying to possess or feed someone who had a habit of falling into these pitfalls. She didn't want to be Arianda's babysitter, especially considering she barely knew the woman apart from the fact they shared the same blood. Still, she wasn't going to abandon her either.

"Look, there is an old saying: you can bring a horse to water, but you can't force a horse to drink. The demonic half of me will do what I can to help you, but you must take the initiative yourself. I cannot give you redemption or save your soul; you must do for yourself with my help."

The Hybrid then continued to observe all of the snot, tears falling out of Arianda before another sigh exited her lips. Without thinking, Saiko used her energy to create a small energy construct that took the shape of a napkin. She handed this energized appendage of her power to the demon so she could at least clean herself and get herself together.

"Save those tears and turn them into a desire to be better. Crying about it won't make it better, but it will get the weakness out of you. As I was a sobbing coward myself, it won't get better if you don't learn to fight with the fear in you. That terror will never leave you, but you have power and aren't powerless like most people. You must learn to use it and stand up for yourself."

Closing her eyes, Saiko just decided to rip the band-aid off and speak bluntly at this point.

"You need to grow a spine, Arianda."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:54 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Arianda was quite glad that Saiko came this day, even if they didn’t know each other for real. Perhaps that familiarity of blood is what caused Arianda to snap so easily and let it all out on a woman she barely knew. Then again, people you don’t know can be your greatest critics; because they can’t have your feelings in mind as they have no idea what could hurt or offend. Perhaps this was why Arianda fell upon Saiko as if they knew each other far better than they did.

As Arianda was reduced to only silent tears, using magic of a similar tone to clear any snot because gross, the demon listened to Saiko speak. Everything she said made complete sense, and it all pointed to, once more, that Ari had indeed been a coward as of late. She was running, running from everything that she had done, that had happened to her; instead of facing it head on. A small sniffle escaped her as Saiko’s speech drew to a close; and then her final statement struck Ari like a slap.

It was blunt. Blunt and true. Everything ceased. Ari’s silent heaving, the steady flow of tears, and even the gentle flow of blood down her arm; it all ceased in a sudden moment of clarity as the demon stiffened very very noticeably. She gave Saiko a brief, tightened hug before she let the woman go, turned away to wipe her tears, clean off her face and arm, and then return her gaze to Saiko. Her eyes were still puffy, a little red from her crying, but there was no way to deny the fire in Ari’s eyes. She has just remembered a saying of the human’s as well. ‘Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life’. The demon gave Saiko a small bow of appreciation, and a small smile despite the hard fire that now seemed to be ablaze in Ari’s blue eyes.

“I’m sorry for embracing you so suddenly, Saiko. I rely on physical comfort when everything else seems to fail me. But that is no excuse for embracing someone who may not be comfortable with that, and I have to ask your forgiveness. But… I will fight, Saiko. I’ve long accepted I won’t be free of my terror… but I can’t let it control me. I will be better. Much better than I could have ever been…”

The demon let out a gentle sigh, her gaze falling to the mountainous landscape around them, and rose to the sky above. This world… she loved it so much, much more than she could ever admit. It was confusing, and horrible, but it was still beautiful; and had been her true home for the better part of 150 years. This was her home, like Saiko said, she had left it all behind. Maybe she could help the “good” orgs of the world, so what good she could while she had the chance; make up for her wrongdoings. Luckily, she had the right woman directly in front of her to give her a push in the right direction. Not to mention, Arianda did know a woman in the Vandenreich as well… as well as one other.

After a silence in which Ari’s eyes barely fell on Saiko again, the demon finally looked towards Saiko; locking eyes with the hybrid before her. It struck Ari that she had yet to formally ask Saiko for her help. And, what better teacher than someone who had already started upon this path of fighting the curse.

“It will take time for me to grow a spine, Saiko. But I need a good teacher to give me a shove in the right direction. Will you please help me, Saiko? Teach me. I may not need to ask formally, but I want to. I’ll be fine on my own, after a bit. Besides, I have a few friends here and there I can depend on that might help me talk to the right people; and not get killed in the process… no matter how I may or may not deserve it.”

Arianda smiled warmly and then once more turned her gaze up to the sky, picturing the first time she saw a real dragon when she was a young girl. How her Mama Zayla had taught her so many things she would do when she would grow up; the gifts she would receive when she was a woman and not a girl no longer. She may no longer receive those gifts, and certainly not right now, but it was time to grow up instead of cowering in the shadows like a scared little girl.

“Every little girl needs to grow up eventually…”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum