Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall We Dance?[Kenichi, Khaana]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shall We Dance?[Kenichi, Khaana]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shall We Dance?[Kenichi, Khaana]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Shall We Dance?[Kenichi, Khaana]

Sat 29 Jul 2023, 17:34

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

"Oh, yeah! I've got plenty!"

Hahahaha! Oh yeah, he loved this unbridled aggression. Rushing him down without offering an opportunity to let him pursue her in the skies. His expression was one of joyous excitement. Battle could only be savored when one was truly and properly pressed on the backfoot, when they were forced to adapt to the pace or fall behind and suffer defeat. The meteor hammer that danced through the air was compromised by her Seraph Barrier, halting the weapon's advancement with relative ease. Wherever he seemed to gain the advantage, she always answered with an impressive counter. An interesting woman, to be sure, but he could save admiration and compliments for the end of the battle.

At the moment, he braced himself for another attack that her next attack as he released his hands from his weapon, shifting his body in the direction of Khaana's home-rung swing. The speed and strength of her charge decidedly outclassed his own for a split second as that spear blade crashed against his upraised arm. Barreling forward across the ground, Kenichi's voice boomed with laughter as he landed on his back in the ground.

The ordinary opponent would've been reeling in pain from such an overwhelming strike, and yet Kenichi simply marveled at the woman's grit. Rising from the ground, Kenichi tore the compromised hoodie from his upper body, revealing the discernibly large bruise at his side. There were a few brokens ribs there, no doubt, but who gave a shit? He was having fun. He was smitten with her ability as a fighter. She was pretty cute, too, which was always a plus in his book. That was besides the point, though. He wasn't finished.

"Phew! That was a pretty stellar blow! And the barrier trick to trap my meteor hammer? Amazing, truly. Let's heat things up, then, shall we? Sekiryuu Ken - Fire."

Crimson spirit power thrummed around his fists, his body submerging into a fiery aura. He recognized that he was no endless reservoir of energy, and while he was having fun fighting with electricity, he didn't want to end this battle without exploring another color fist in Goshoku Ryuuken's arsenal. As such, he quite literally wanted to heat things up. Thunder no longer guided his steps, blazing heat guided his body forward in an elegant and precise stride, resembling a death god's flash step more than anything else.

His fist shot forward as though loosed from a cannon, its aim poised for both weapon and owner. He wanted to crush the weapon, and then land a blow against her form. He could easily follow up with a flurry, but that wasn't the point of true martial prowess. The singular and decisive strikes were always best. If she wanted to hit with all of her strength, he would gladly return the favor! She deserved his very best, after all!

"Show me more of that! The dance isn't over until one of us raises the white flag!"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall We Dance?[Kenichi, Khaana]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shall We Dance?[Kenichi, Khaana]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shall We Dance?[Kenichi, Khaana]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Shall We Dance?[Kenichi, Khaana]

Sun 30 Jul 2023, 16:20
Shall We Dance?[Kenichi, Khaana]  - Page 3 Header_sample_b2193b82ba5fb6b7d890dad69fd18172

The connect was solid. She managed to deal that cracking blow and she could feel the give in his body. She did it. She HURT him. But as that follow-through ebbed out, and she took a breath, she saw that he wasn't going down. And in that moment, she winced, watching as he started to round back to her. Charging in while her wings cracked and crumbled to the ground. She considered just transforming, to block the hit. But she couldn't risk that. And so she brought that fused lance in and guarded.

Cracks slithered along the weapon in her hand, as it was shoved back into hber own body. Those raring flames crashing into her as wings erupted from the lance itself. Catching those flames, and at least lessening the heat which washed over Khaana's body as she was slammed into the ground. that sudden explosive burst of heat searing her as she was plowed into the ground, gritting her teeth as she felt her body strain. Bones cracked along her arms, and tendons struggled not to just snap on the spot as she took that punch wel beyond her own scope of physical might!

She crumpled, and landed solidly onto her back, that weapon barely holding up, but shards of it cracked and splintered from it's length, stabbing into her body as that incredible strike tore through her defenses, no longer boosted by her partial release, she collapsed onto her back and gasped out! Eyes a bit wide as she snapped her mouth shut, to keep the sudden surge of blood down. After all, underneath those powerful defenses? Khaana was actually pretty squishy by comparison. She was durable, MUCH more dorable than a normal person. But against a strike that cracked her spear, the only thing that saved her was how much of that force went into the spear and not her. The rest of it wracked he rbody and promptly dropped her.

She had energy. She had options. But none of them would keep her cover. She couldn't fully release. She would definitely not summon one of her Seraphim. And so she dropped like a sack of bricks, gritting her teeth, and swallowing the blood in her mouth, thoroughly taken out by Kenichi's strike.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun 30 Jul 2023, 17:03

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Relentless as Kenichi was, rarely did his perception as a warrior fail him. In that final confrontation, it felt as if there had been a single instant where she faltered, as though she could have properly defended against his strike as well as she did with any other. No barrier met his fist, only the upraised spear to defend herself. His strike had landed as intended, noting her body crumping as it fell to the ground.

It was the telltale signs of someone who could no longer continue any further, effectively marking an end to their momentous battle. Consciousness was retained at least, eliminating the need for him to hurriedly carry her off to get any medical attention. Wiping the blood from his nose, Kenichi grinned as he stepped over, taking note of her condition. Inwardly, he clicked his tongue at how durable that spear was.

The wild and unruly side of him had wanted to shatter it proper, but considering the reaction he got, that might of led to counterproductive results. His aim had been to enjoy an entertaining battle, and although he couldn't shake the feeling she had held back to a certain degree, she proved more than worthy of his admiration for a battle well fought. Pulling the spear that still occupied a position in his own arm, he tossed it down beside her. Tilting his head to the side, he flamboyantly waved his hand around in comical fashion, as though looking to hear if he had passed her aptitude test.

"I'm thoroughly impressed. You consistently had me on the ropes out there. Still, I can't help but feel like you held back on me... especially at the end. Even so, I must say, for a streamer, you're one hell of a combatant! That lioness shares some fine company, after all. Speaking of... do I pass? You think I got what it takes to kick that lady's ass?"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 07 Aug 2023, 20:46
Shall We Dance?[Kenichi, Khaana]  - Page 3 HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_shycocoa__sample-1bdac63e9dfb3931b29ac6310d5d26fb

Khaana was fucked up. If nothing else, her clothing hid the extent of the damage Kenichi had done to her. If she had been some normal woman, and not a mod soul, she'd likely be dead or in rough shape. But she didn't allow that to show. The bones uncracked, meshing back together. The organs she ignored. She'd be bleeding for a while, but she didn't care about repairing it just this moment. Instead, she slowly rose up, wincing a little as she struggled to keep her movements fluid. Normal. And after a few moments she sighed, a cool release of air as she ..... stared a little at the young man. And was briefly startled.

Watching as he joyously reacted to the end of their fight. So damn ready to prove himself. And for a moment, she .... just stared at him. Seeing him on the tail end of their fight, that bright face, the clear thrill he'd gotten from their fight. The gentle, well-meaning voice and somewhat derpy face. Looking up at him as he waited for her response, it suddenly dawned on her.

This guy in front of her.

He seemed ..... like a protagonist. A protagonist to like, maybe a comedy or something like that. But the realization hit her like a brick. And after several seconds, a glare crossed over her features. "Hmph. I wasn't impressed. You didn't seem very coordinated. It was practically like fighting a wild beast that watched too many kung fu movies." She stated simply, turning her nose up at him and promptly turning around, taking a few steps back toward the house before gently rolling a shoulder, felling silent for a moment before a small smile crossed her lips.

"You won't stand a chance against Amaranta. But, you were pretty entertaining. Have you had lunch yet?" She asked softly, glancing over her shoulder toward him. The smallest of smug smiles on her face. "You know what, nevermind. I'm sure an idiot like you could probably eat a truck. Come with me. Least I can do is offer you a good meal for givin me something to do this evening."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum