Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] Empty Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi]

Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:57 pm
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] Natsumi_Posting_Header8
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

In any big city like this one, you could find old buildings, abandoned and broken down. If not that, you could find a construction site with no one around. This is the type of place Natsumi dealt with most often. Right now, she was in an old abandoned warehouse that had very little left inside. The young woman had run away from home yesterday, after having been replaced by that stupid boy. So, Natsumi was not happy; she was angry and wanting to take it out on the world.

Having finally found this place, what little was left inside became hers. Old metal shelves, broken down machinery, crates and boxes were all now toys for her to throw around. Bolted down metal shelves were pulled up from concrete and thrown at the old machinery. Someone probably still wanted to open this shop back up, but not after she was done with it. Crates were splintered under her power, boxes were destroyed, windows shattered, columns bent, doors broken.

The surrounding area was not very traveled, so Natsumi should mostly have been okay here. She was mad, but she wasn’t stupid, even if there was a part of her that hoped someone was dumb enough to wander in. The angry young woman yelled and screamed as she threw things around. A loose screw ricocheted and flew back at her. It was small enough that she didn’t see it coming, so the small metal slapped against the side of her forehead, just above the eyebrow. She bled.

“Oh-ho-ho, look at that,” Natsumi said, cackling at the blood she wiped from her forehead. “A little bit of blood. On my face. In my eye. Now, whose fault is that?”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] Empty Re: Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi]

Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:58 am
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The City had been rather accommodating to the wishes of the Shinigami, well Gigai smothered being atleast. A rather handful of literature tightly packed within the depth of his plastic bag that swung back and forth, grinding lightly against the wrist whilst an open can of caffeine inducing monster was clutched within the palm. Akira was excitedly working on a brand new spell, a theory for it but it was then whilst walking in a more isolated area that his ears perked up.

Combat?

It certainly sounded like something was being subjected to a wrathful amount of abuse, though he lacked a hero complex, more so after the Violet incident, a part of him decided that an idle amount of investigation couldn’t cause too much harm. So he thought. The sound of metal buckling under violence became more so clear, that shrieking sound of twisting and crunch of a hydraulic press that caused cans to be forged in the machines image. Poetic. Might this be another combat opportunity?

Finally did the flutter of the overcoat follow a swift turn, white locks dangling as his golden hues locked onto Natsumi, a brow shifting into a full rise at the current situation which was unfolding before him. The obvious rage which fluctuated in her reiasu, a surrounding of items that had been rought into twisted, brutal, vision of a macabre Silent Hill game. It was then the sound of her voice mentioned blood, causing a soft exhale to follow and walk from around the corner, a tone calm and a smile to match.

"Miss. I don’t wish to startle you though if you’re injured, I would seek medical attention. This place doesn’t seem to have been used for sometime, I fear an infection could be your end. Rage or not.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] Empty Re: Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi]

Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:36 pm

In Natsumi’s current state, there wasn’t much that could actually startle her. To be started, you have to feel vulnerable in some way, and she didn’t. If anything, she welcomed a fight. She wanted to destroy something. So, when his voice caught her attention, she calmed down just enough to look back over her shoulder at this newcomer. The. Fuck. Did. He. Want. She turned to face him.

“You think a little blood can do a damn thing to me,” Natsumi walked toward him, on guard, hyper-alert, and itching to fight. Her eyes were wide, and she looked unstable. It was possible any fight could end badly for them and the building they’re in. Natsumi only stopped approaching once she was close enough, and that meant she was standing right it the man’s face. “Why the hell are you here?”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:05 am
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

This was a volatile situation to say the least.

He watched her stride with confidence and virulence, as her anger infected the very air which accompanied each step, finally reaching Akira whom held a still calm smile and warmth, golden hues shifting a little to survey her form. Getting a bead of anything note could assist and avoid any form of violence, which was desirable in this case. The man raised the monster can in offering, a tone that matched the smile.

"Architecture. I’m what you refer to as a nerd so to speak or geek. Either or. I’m fond of ol design and the City of Light is new to me, so I came to take in the sights of which I heard this rather evident expression of emotion. What’s got you so flustered if I may ask?

The free hand had come to rise, offering a parlay on a physical standpoint though used to such tense engagements.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:27 am

No matter how pissed off Natsumi was, she recognized when someone had no intention to fight. She classified those people as “already defeated.” She looked to the offered “Monster” and raised an eyebrow. This wasn’t something she tried since her escape. She snatched the can and popped it open, taking a good chug. Barely affected, she raised an eyebrow at it. What the hell was this shit?

“Flustered?” Natsumi raised an eyebrow and narrowed her eyes at him. “What the fuck are you describing as flustered? I hate that word now. Sounds like you’re making fun of me. That what yer’ doing? Are ya making fun of me, Snowflake?”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:42 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Snowflake?!

Akira blinked a little at the reaction, clearly aggression was the natural state of this woman for the moment. It was then a left had raised to dismiss it idly, a twitch in the left eye at the commentary before responding with a slightly grated voice. She needed to calm down a little more, just a smidge and maybe he could find the root of this issue.

"I think if I wanted to mock you, I’d be a little more brazen about it than calling you flustered. That is the last thing I wish to do, considering your ability to crush objects like that and I worked very hard to keep my body in shape.

He cackled a little, light hearted.

"So I shall rephrase, what has you seeking out violence so hastily?

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:51 pm

Huh? He wasn’t gonna be snappin’ back at her like so many others did. Usually, people saw that as a challenge, but this guys kept his cool and moved beyond it. Tch… Adults. Natsumi wasn’t a kid by any biological means, but she had the temperament of one. There was a part of her that wanted to keep picking a fight with this guy. Maybe she could come up with something meaner than “snowflake.” Maybe she should just attack him outright and get the fight she wanted. She assumed the man had strength since he approached her after her performance.

“What?” was all she finally said, a mixture of annoyance and confusion. She couldn’t gather the reason he was so calm. “Uh… Fightin’ is fun, dun’cha think? Ain’t no reason to have power if ya ain’t usin’ it on a bitch every now and then.”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:38 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira’s eyelids rapidly fluttered at Natsumi’s perception of power, offering an idle shrug in response and a remaining smile that didn’t seem to budge nor falter at the inquiry. Truth is he agreed, if he held such power then the Gotei would feel every inch of the century old grudge he has had, living in fear that a Shinigami would slit his throat without asking anything. Such a system. Foolish system.

."I’ve often found there are two types of powerful in our lives.Those who wield to satiate their own satisfaction and those who choose only to wield it for something beyond themselves. In this case, I believe using it to as you put it, slap a bitch up. If it is justified. So I ask, who is it you’re imagining that piece of scrap is?

He didn’t seem to want to antagonize her, moving to walk to one of the pieces of broken down metal that had been crumpled into nothingness. A boot shifted still, caressing and poking at it.

."I’ve spent a day or two hammering at a tree for the same reason.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:33 pm

This guy talked way too much….

“You talk too much,” Natsumi rolled her eyes and looked to the scrap of metal in question. She grabbed it again, her reiryoku wrapping around it and flying across the room with the swing of her arm. The thing flew about three feet above the newcomers head, slamming loudly against the back wall. “Just this stupid kid…”

Natsumi took a breath, her mind becoming distracted from her anger while this man intruded on her rage session. Watching him poke at the metal with his boot, she smiled wide. "A tree, huh? You some martial artist? ... Wanna fight?"

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:02 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was quirked brow at her deflection of the inquiry, it would seem she was entirely intent on bringing out a form of conflict. Fighting. That was a dangerous thing, within the City of Lights of all places. To risk any of the Vandenreich sensing a Shinigami being here was in itself a dangerous ask, one that wouldn’t be responded to this time around.

Compromise.

."I’m sort of a spiritualist. Martial arts is something else. If you wish to engage in conflict then so be it, though not within the City of Lights or we could go acquire some ice cream and discuss this outburst of rage. Your call.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum