Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi]

Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:53 pm
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 2 Natsumi_Posting_Header
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Ice cream was better than fighting. She had only tried two flavors since she ended up in the City of Light, and there were like a dozen more Natsumi wanted to get her hands on. Strange… How did this man know what to offer Natsumi to get her to reconsider her whole mood? She watched him closely, eyes moving up and down on the suspicious guy. He… was nice? She could use the ice cream this time.

“Y’er payin’. I ain’t got no money and y’er the one offerin’ insteada fightin’,” Natsumi’s demeanor calmed. The anger in her eyes faded and the power she exuded followed. “I’ma be gettin’ me a triple scoop with caramel and sprinkles and cookie dough too.” Natsumi pulled her hat out of her backpack and placed it on her head, leaning it forward to hide her eyes. She slid her hands into her pockets and waited.

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi]

Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:43 pm
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

No combat this day.

Phew.

There was a grateful exhale that emanated from Akira’s form, Ice cream seems effective at toning down violent situations with aggressive women. A soft chuckle following, accepting the fact he’d have to finance this lack of conflict, it was better off for her sake that an engagement didn’t begin. It was a swift walk, beginning to leave into the vast City of Lights. It was clear he wasn’t poor, judging the non chalant way his hand grasped the wallet within his overcoat.

They entered an establishment, an ice cream shop that allegedly made everything by hand.

."Triple scoop, sprinkles, caramel and cookie dough. I’ll have vanilla with raspberry drizzle with some sprinkles. I’ll also take a white chocolate milkshake if you’d please.

Once the order was complete, the man behind the bar offered it out to them as Akira began licking his ice cream almost immediately, though a scrunched face showed a natural sensitivity to it.

."So far this icy delight has managed to solve conflict two times. It isn’t a lot but it is phenomenal that it has worked twice. Why don’t you have any funds? Orphan or something around there?,

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:34 pm

Natsumi had been out here a while, so she definitely looked poor and dirty. She was wearing an old cap, baggy jeans, and a dusty black t-shirt, so the lack of money was definitely evident. Before they left the warehouse, she picked up a large backpack, clearly stuffed with whatever she may own. The quick walk to the ice cream shop made it clear Natsumi had little to talk about. She just wanted to frozen sweet treat!

“Triple scoop, extra, extra caramel and both sprinkles, please!” Natsumi stepped up and ordered for herself, interrupting Akira with an excitedly raised voice. As they made her bowl, she was shaking like an excited child. She got hers and immediately went outside to sit at the tables the shop provided. She paid little mind to the man accompanying her until he spoke. “No job, no funds, no home, no nothin’. Why you askin'?” Natsumi said, taking a large bite of her ice cream. It caused immediate regret as her body tensed to fight off an intense brain-freeze.

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:10 pm
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked at Natsumi as she took a seat, a brow raising furthermore at the attitude and the way she dressed. An aspect of this situation reminded him of the Rukongai, eliciting a soft exhale from a flash of memories that paraded through the squalor of both psyche and emotion. To not have anything was about as low as it could get bar the abusive side of things. She didn’t look abused, nor did the abilities she possessed indicated a level of helplessness.

He was no hero.

."You’re in the City of Lights. I inquire because the Vandenreich of all are bound to help someone with your skillset, I doubt they’d turn down such things. Recruitment could offer warmth, protection, refinement of your abilities. Isn’t it a rather amicable outcome considering?

The softness of his voice was more sub conscious than anything, once more recalling the stomach pain of no food and bruises from making the most basic of runs on behalf of his pitiful excuse for a guardian. Atleast the others got to eat.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:47 pm

“Nah, I ain’t no Vandenreicher like Natasha. She does all that sorta thing,” Natsumi spoke like this was all just a fact of life. She knew some of the Vandenreich workings because of what little Natasha told her about, but she never planned on joining them. Though, in a moment where she stopped inhaling her ice cream, she thought back to multiple people she met. Maybe joining the Vandenreich could be a good thing? It was hard to imagine, but the second red-head she met was there and he didn’t like the Duvalier either… Hm. It was somethin' to think about...

“Why you like the Vandenreich so much? You a member?” Natsumi said, pushing the conversation elsewhere as she started eating again. “You out here recruiting anyone with a little bit’a power? The hell could they do with me?”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:41 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira chuckled softly, offering a soft shake of the head that caused the snowy locks to bounce gently. A movement of the left hand bringing about a swift monch into the ice cream, though the smile never faltered. Why would he join the Vandenreich? Sure they could be a buffer from recent affairs. Hrm. Actually it wasn’t something he ever considered beyond that, though returning to reality.

."The Vandenreich is an establishment built on the idea of freedom and governorship of the corrupt. The Soul Society for example, where Shinigami come from, are able to come and go as they please. Interfere with whatever they like. The Vandenreich is for the people. I merely though due to you having some talent, it is an option to solve your issues.

A shrug followed.

."I can’t control your choice, though maybe keep in mind?.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:39 pm

Nom, nom, nom, nom…

Natsumi finally looked up from her ice cream, having intentionally eating the caramel and sprinkles first. Licking up a stray sprinkle from the side of her mouth, she pointed at the strange albino shinigami. “I ain’t got problems,” she said adamantly, clearly in denial. Her dirty homeless garb, clashing with the clearly brand new backpack packed to the brim, were clear indicators that she had a few issues. “Besides, Natasha is a Vandenreicher and I ain’t fond’a apologizin’ to Eiji.”

“Mmm…” Natsumi finished up the rest of her ice cream real fast, fighting off another brain freeze before throwing the bowl away in a nearby trashcan. “Why would I join the Vandenreich?” She was thinking out loud at this point, barely acknowledging Akira until she couldn’t come up with a reason. Then she looked at him. “You tell me why I would join the Vandenreich. They gonna experiment on me? They need me to fight or somethin’? People don’t keep ya if they don’t need ya.”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:11 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

He blinked a little.

She was an incredibly erratic woman wasn’t she? Denial aside, Vandenreich wouldn’t be half bad for her to find something worth living for. It wasn’t anything obvious but she gave off this energy of lacking an actual purpose, impulse will always be a dangerous thing. To the young especially. The man offered an idle shrug before smiling.

."Why wouldn’t they need someone like you is the question is it not? Think about it. You can crush metal, so fighting Hollows, corrupt officials, those types like in a manga of a thrilling action story. You clearly know what you’re doing, such a headstrong attitude could no doubt make some waves and bring you some friends. You enjoy ice cream, I feel that too is an additional point.

Akira then looked away for a brief moment, scratching the back of his head with a soft muttering.

."Your fashion sense might be a little -new- to them aswell..

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:41 pm

There weren’t many who would describe Natsumi as a woman, but Akira did not know her well. She was female, yes, but with the mindset of a young girl. Mentally, she was probably around fifteen years old. Luckily, with more exposure to the world, she was becoming a little less naive. Well, her version of naive.

“Never seen a hollow before. Heard of ‘em, but ain’t seen one yet,” Natsumi said, putting her hands behind her head and leaning back in her chair. “What’s the Vandenreich gotta do with ice crea-… What’s wrong with my fashion sense? I like my hat and my jacket and my pants. Your fashion sense is stupid! Marshmallow.”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:37 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Well that’s a little awkward.

Intrusive thoughts being victorious as Natsumi managed to hear his remark regarding attire, blinking a little. He wasn’t fond of lying, though a half truth was always a skill to deploy during these moments of concern and by extension, situations that necessitate delicacy. It elicit a laughter of warmth from his core, shaking his head lightly.

."Well I’ve never been referred to as a Marshmellow before. Touche. I’ll confess my choice of attire is something of an enigma to most, a unique look on clothing though. If it works for you, it works. I’m merely saying the Vandenreich might need an individual with your mind.

Despite the mentality of such a young individual, Akira had grown up in a harsh reality that had indoctrinated even him into this idea that conflict early would breed better people. Natsumi was in a situation of which, as far as he was concerned? An outcome of death might be a mercy considering the vileness of some.

."You should contemplate it though. Those here within the City of Lights care about one another beyond idle things like money, valuing ideology. Hollows are terrifying but I am afraid, humans can be worst. Shinigami…Worst of them all. I’d hate to see such a young mind be tainted by this worlds unfairness.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum