Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi]

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:02 pm
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 3 Natsumi_Posting_Header
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

With her mind? Natsumi sat up straight and stared at him. Everyone else told her that her mind was weird, that she thought wrong about people and the world, but this guy says her mind could be useful to people in the Vandenrech. Could that even be possible? What exactly would they want of her? She refused to be an experiment again, so if they tried that, people would have to die. Just a fact.

“People worse than hollow and Shinigami worse than people,” Natsumi repeated, an eyebrow raised. “Nothing is worse than people.” Natsumi’s eyes hardened and she crossed one leg over the other and leaned back in her chair. The over-sized hoodie puffed up around her, making her look a bit bigger than she was, a silly sight really, but not overshadowed by the firm change in expression.

"Maybe I do join the Vandenreich; I could work with Natas-..." Natsumi stopped and looked away. "I could just be my own boss or somethin'. I 'unnno."

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi]

Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:29 am
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 3 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked a little at the halt of her speech, Natas? Was this another individual who was connected to her? It was a little confusing if she was both an orphan yet held no intent on going to the few who seemingly occupied a space, rent free, within the confines of her mind. He did though agree, many were worst than a Hollow just in this case, they disagreed with them. A soft exhale followed, individuals could be a little confusing given all things.

."This Natas could be an alternative for you though the Vandenreich provides something of closure. Maybe some you dislike will end up on a list to go handle because they’re interfering too much, though I imagine that revenge or other agendas might be a little too personal for me to advise.

He chuckled softly.

."You’d have to listen to some though they do allow a level of independent movement, consider it a very freeform way of working. Start something for yourself. That way I doubt even if you were plagued by someone who said you couldn’t, they could as they say, eat their words.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:13 am
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 3 Natsumi_Posting_Header
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

“Her name is Natasha!” Natsumi quickly corrected him, a glare accompanying her annoyance. “And she don' care 'bout me no more, so… the Vandenreich is where I go, but I ain't gonna work with Natasha. I’ll work with the red head, the star.”

"I don't need no boss, though. I can do it, and I'll do the job better than Natasha, too," Natsumi suddenly got really excited about the idea. She hopped to her feet and looked toward where she knew the Vandenreich's main building was. "Just gotta figure out how to apply. I'm thinkin' I know who to talk to..." Natsumi grabbed the end of her cap and nodded her head at Akira. "Thanks for the idea. Gotta go now."

Without much else of a warning, Natsumi waved and headed off. Though she still had a menacing feel about her behavior, she wasn't the wrathful and chaotic girl she had been when they first met. Instead, she had something to do, a goal to run towards, and she certainly was running. It took her a second to remember she could fly, but when she realized it, she was lifted herself into the air and was off!

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:51 am
Fault Lies With Who Now? [Akira/Natsumi] - Page 3 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Tadaa.

He didn’t get much opportunity nor respond to Natsumi’s sudden enthusiasm, though offered an idle wave of the left hand as she’d get all excited. Truthfully Akira was glad that she took such a thing, now, as far as he was concerned, an orphan required stability. This was a door into that stability. The brief moment she did acknowledge his existence, a rather idle smile was presented though nothing verbal, merely watching her leave.

That was entertaining.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum