Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle) Left_bar_bleue0/0Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle) Empty Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle)

Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:31 pm
Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle) YlhNI9c
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Incomprehensible!!!

A parasite! That's it. The only correct description for something so vile and evil. One dollar and fifty cents?! That's what it said, and the proper amount was given. However, what is due unto her has not been given.

Usually, making a scene in the middle of the city would be frowned upon, but who would dare walk up to Helle demanding she cease her restless actions. None. No one. The only brave display proved the unfaltering gaze of the populace as they watched their esteemed leadership bully a poor vending machine.

Breasts splayed directly against the glass surface, Helle's emerald eyes lacked any splendor or gleam in favor of annoyance and indignation. Her fist brought wrath against the glass' surface, threatening to splinter the stupid machine.

An all powerful deity inconvenienced by modern technology failing at its one job. Not even the Elder Gods could fathom such demonic mechanisms.

And she's fought demons.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle) Left_bar_bleue0/0Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle) Empty Re: Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle)

Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:40 pm
Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle) HEADER__cropped_ca7ed3d9f6a82642eba5af86ab3b94de

Giselle raised both brows as she watched the woman who had once threatened her with nondescript violence flattened against the side of a vending machine. The soft KSST of a soda can opening as she took a sip of Big Red and watched calmly as Helle struggled against the side of the vending machine. Wow, she was looking oddly...healthy? And no that wasn't in reference to her enormous tits mashed against the glass, nor the frankly enormous ass that was in full evidence. No, Helle just looked....there.

She didn't have the hollowed, withered look that she'd seen the last time she visited the woman. Even if it was vitriol for a vending machine, she saw that there was life in the woman's features, and that put a smile on Giselle's face as she made her way over to the struggling quincy and lightly cleared her throat, taking a sip of her drink before flashing a smile. "Well I'll be. Been a while since I've seen you Helle." Giselle murmured, her attention shifting toward the machine for a moment before she lightly ran her thumb over the tips of her other fingers thoughtfully.

"Want a little help?" She ventured.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:53 pm
Vandenalism (Helle/Giselle) G86MvGd
HELLE ARMSTRONG

That voice?! She can recognize a fellow soldier of the Vandenreich.

...Wait.

Stopping all actions as if her turn had ended, Helle turned her head, cheek still placed firmly into the vending machine as her eyes focused on the one who actually felt assured of themselves.

"Giselle? What'cha doing 'ere? You see this crap?"

Not even asking the woman(?) for assistance, she kept herself firm and steady in her belief that this vending machine required her upmost attention. However, knowing it impossible to earnestly get what she wants without more active actions, she gave a big huff and pushed herself free from her own self-contained misery. However, one hand still on the fractured glass, she tilted her head with a look of pure agonizing annoyance.

"All the money Ninsianna gave me..." With an obvious whine in her voice, "My Coca-Cola!"

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:03 pm

Giselle chuckled softly as she saw the look on Helle's face, and the ...accent? Well, the change in hers at least. Maybe it was an accent, or maybe ...well..it's not as if Giselle really interacted with Helle outside of the workplace, or when she was feeling like a deflated balloon. Still, it was.... interesting and a bit refreshing. She smirked just a bit as she turned her attention tot eh vending machine that the blonde was in the middle of accosting.

Aaaah so that's what happened. The woman made her way over to the machine itself and reached up, lightly resting her fingers along the glass and tapping a few times. Green light smoothed over the glass and promptly mended itself. Shifting back into place before Giselle crouched down. Back in the day she'd have just hit it a few times in the right places. Once you knew your way around these things it was just a matter of getting it to do what you wanted. But well, these days? She didn't even need to do that.

Letting her hand rest over it, she closed her eyes and sighed, a steady focus as she concentrated on the machine. Reaching out to the soul of the object itself. And sense that little bit that the soda was stuck behind.

Click. DUNK.

The Cola dropped down, along with several more that Helle had attempted to put in. No doubt backing up the machine. A pleased smile flowed across Giselle's features as she stepped aside so that Helle could retrieve her drinks. "There ya go. I haven't really figured out how to make them spit out coints yet. But hey... you got your soda." She chimed. And some small little part of her ....felt some warmth of pride. How long had she felt useless? It may have been a small little problem, but she did enjoy being useful in her new abilities.

"As for your money, well, I'm not THAT good. But We can swing by somewhere and get you a snack if ya want. In exchange, why don't you tell me how you've been? You certainly seem to be doing pretty damn good." She noted, gesturing up and down at Helle.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:13 pm
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Oh? Ooh? What's this? That's not a Quincy technique. It's something far different, to the point it even mended the machine and all. Helle had watched with solemn curiosity, wondering just how Giselle would fix this mistaken machine.

Excellent! Like a flowing river, Cola crashed down: bang, bang, kerchunk. To say the least, emerald eyes blazed with triumphant enthusiasm, hands brought up to Helle's cheek, clasped in deep pleasure.

"You're a doll, Gizz. Really~"

As out of character as that sounded, Helle's next actions were so in character, one would think this was a scripted event, but Reishi soon gathered around the two woman before the vending machine began to float off the ground. Outlined in blue, a can of soda floated from its flap and into Helle's hands as she turned and popped open its top. Like always, Giselle's expected to follow along as Helle went on her way and took a sip of her beverage, vending machine and all in pursuit.

"I am fantastic, even better now. I have no idea how there are Pepsi enjoyers when there's Coke, and I don't mean Diet or Zero." Pausing a bit, Helle tilted her head and turned her head towards Giselle. "Has my ass gotten fat? Maybe I shouldn't drink as much anymore now that I'm back."

She blinked. "Oh. I am back. Yes. I did secret training, and now I'm as cool as... erm... a nice soda pop~"

She gave Giselle another smile and turned, back on her merry way without a care in the world.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:19 pm

The enthusiasm that radiated from Helle was certainly amusing, but it also was... nice. A sheepish smile from Giselle as she received praise, and then raising a brow as Helle promptly upended the machine and proceeded to take it with them as the pair started to walk. Giselle wasn't exactly doing anything and so she began following her once-boss.

"I can certainly see that. I've been doing a bit of training myself. No quiny powers anymore but well. It seems Kurosaki gave me something of a souvenir without realizing it." She noted calmly, a light crackle of green light coursing up over her fingers as she then paused and glanced at the brief shift of subject. "Wasn't it always that big? Still, not like it doesn't look nice on you. A little extra's nothing too bad. Hell, Ive certainly filled out a bit." She noted calmly. Not to mention was a bit taller than she once had been.

"So now that you're back. You got plans? Going to be back to the Vandenreich? Or do you have other things in mind?"
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:19 pm
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Helle frowned.

"Less Coke," She muttered, placing a finger on her bottom lip in contemplation. More than just less coke went through her mind, but she'll not bore Giselle with the trifles of the modern womanly shape. There are better things to talk about, which also means avoiding the Kurosaki as a topic. He may be an issue at present, but with the way things are, they are far from being allowed to focus on that man's existence. Helle's plans for him aren't for casual conversation.

"But, you do look better. Two zombies turned pigs."

She hadn't checked on Giselle in the same fashion Giselle had probably checked her, but it's never too late to appreciate form. Helle's become a bit of a bimbo in terms of her casual behavior. Some may find that off-putting, but many are clueless to the fact that Helle is actually pretty young and easily impressed by the fascinations around her.

"In terms of the Vandenreich, I see no reason why I shouldn't and see too many reasons why I should. Have you come to return as well? Your assistance would be appreciated."

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:32 pm

Giselle chuckled softly and grinned from ear to ear at that. "HAH! I wouldn't say you were a zombie, but you definitely were kinda lifeless for a bit. I'm glad, you look a lot better with some vigor in you." She stated calmly enough, all too happy to smile and raise her arms to flex. Heck, she even had a bit of tone. What once had been a physique bolstered primarily by spiritual might was now an active woman who worked out on the regular. Couple that with a healthy diet and Gisella had gone from a skinny little twig to a fit and curvy woman. Well, maybe not curvy when she stood next to Helle.

Still, the question was probably not too out of the blue. A glance toward Helle before she let out a soft tch. Shaking her head. "Maybe in the future. But right now I'm no good to the vandenreich. And I'm not just saying that because of my strength. I'm just not disciplined enough yet." She stated calmly, her hands resting in her pockets as they walked.

"I'm old Helle. I've got more than a thousand years of reckless habits. I was more or less immortal, I could take a truck through my skull and walk it off. And now? I get sore ankles from going up the stairs too fast. I've got too many bad habits to be useful in battle. Cyrus let me into the vandenreich for very specific talents. Talents I no longer have." She stated simply, glancing at Helle and smiling.

"Not that I won't be around. And if you ever need help as a personal favor. I'd be happy to lend it. I'm just ...not quite ready to go back into uniform. The Vandenreich's problems are a bit harder to handle than a vending machine." She sighed, pausing to glance at Helle once again. Not like she had ever been of the impresion that Helle was anything other than a child, but her perspective was skewed, and she couldn't help a slight smirk. Pleased to see Helle just enjoying herself.
"What about you? You mentioned special training. Hows your ...ticker been handling all that?"
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:35 am
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"Nonsense."

Giselle had went on and on about this and that, but in all honesty, Helle had barely listened. The raven-haired woman prattled about her worries of not being what's needed, not having the skills, and yada yada. However, everyone, even herself, always miss the bigger picture when it came to things like this.

"Old. Young. Skilled. Unskilled. Things like that are but mortal limitations, hun. In this world, there is a place for everyone, little and big. You say you can't simply because you have not thought outside the box. What better place to return to form than here, alongside people who believe in you?"

Taking another sip of her Cola, Helle swayed her head side to side, a moment of youthful enthusiasm keeping her thoughts pure and careless. Ticker? Now, what exactly could her lively friend be speaking of now? What goes tick, tick, tick? Then, as her heart went badump, Helle's eyes shot open with a big oomph!

"Oh yes! My heart? It is fine, better than fine."

Stopping herself and turning to Giselle, Helle took that ole hand and put it right over her heart. Badump. Badump. Badump. Those fingers held firm would feel the blonde's chest beating without missing a beat, and some could say there's even more pronunciation on the fact that it's better than ever.

"Do not worry for me, Giselle. Everything will be fine. I am here, complete and whole."

Her green eyes shimmered with things never before seen, knowledge and experiences beyond mortal comprehension.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:53 am

Giselle snorted softly and gave a light chuckle at that. But she didn't respond to that comment in particular. She could think of a few, but well, the notion that there were people who 'believed in her' in the Vandenreich was a little insipid. The young ones who didn't know her maybe, but the others would always hold that tinge of distrust in her. Her past didn't just go away because she'd changed. But even so, it was a nice enough fantasy.

Still, the news of Helle's heart caused her to perk up, watching as the woman settled their hand over....well..where she ASSUMED Helle's heart was. Kinda hard to tell under all of that. But still, she understood the sentiment well enough. "That's awesome! Not gonna lie, after that episode I was a little worried. But hey, you managed to bounce back. And you seem better than ever." She noted as she took..... a lingering glance at Helle. Not at any physical feature. But the woman's face. After all, she knew humans well enough. And sometimes, sudden miraculous recoveries were...suspicious. A calm before a sudden drop.

She liked to think that Helle was all fixed now. But there was a cautiousness to the way she looked at the woman. An unwarrented worry, hopefully, but experience informed the woman's caution all the same. "So if you don't mind me asking. What exactly was it that;s gotten you.....like this? Not that I'm complaining, but it's a little astounding. Didn't make a deal with the devil did ya?" She chuckled.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum