Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]

Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:28 pm
Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 3 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you well accomodated without making a dent in my pockets. For now, we'll settle for a hotel. In due time, as a future member of the Vandenreich, you'll probably earn a house if that environment proves troublesome for you. And, again, you are always welcome to stay at my home in case something goes wrong."

Money was of no issue to him. He was far from an exobirtant spender, after all. From his point of view, providing for others with his resources was, by his judgment, a noble way of allocating his funds. He found no fault in, yet he was mindful enough to dispel any worry that might blossom forth in her mind at the notion of returning the favor.

"Oh, and don't worry about whether or not you owe me anything. As your teacher, you can pay me by arriving on time for training and succeeding as a future member of the Vandenreich. Sound good?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]

Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:41 am
Stella would nod as she could feel her eyes begin to tear up at rhe generosity. She had just met him, and he had already offered to get her a house. She didn't want someone to get her something like that, but the offer of it was still so generous she couldn't quiet get over it. Some may look at it as flaunting wealth, but it looks like he actively tries to help people. She would wipe her eyes as she would speak up with a grin now.

"Yes, sir. When will our first training session be? Also could you please show me where the hotel is?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:20 am
Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 3 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

"We can start as soon as tomorrow. Simply be at my house by morning and knock on my door. We'll start with combat exercise."

His warm smile persisted. Her will to grow stronger was admirable, her excited zeal even more so. The gleam of tears welling up in her eyes hadn't gone unnoticed by Solomon, and he found himself fulfilled that he could help assist her on her path. Who knows? Perhaps training her would allow him to continue learning how to refine his own repetoire. For now, the important matter was leading her to a nice hotel.

"Of course. Right this way, Stella."

Motioning for the young lady to follow him, Solomon would traverse the city with her hopefully walking at his side, employing his resources to earn her at least a week's worth of stay at a respectable establishment in the City of Lights. Where would this new path lead? Only time would tell.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:37 am
Stella would stay by his side as she dragged her suit case behind her. She didn't want to get lost, so she would attempt to stay right behind him. However, she would look around at the big shiny building as she would try to grow accustomed to her new home. She would ask Solomon idle questions as they walked, but other than that she wouldn't ask anything really serious or anything like that. that will come later.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum