Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]

Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:54 pm
Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

"No need to apologize for being aspirational. I find your aspirations commendable and honorable. I aspire to be strong enough to protect those I care about too, Stella."

Solomon would wave off her apology with a smile. He could never pass judgment on a woman with courage in their spirit. As he said, he shared a similiar point of view, though his focus was more rooted on the residents of this large metropolis than his capable family back in Germany.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Welcome[Stella, Solomon]

Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:02 pm
Stella would nod as she would think about the situation. If he could get her into the stenrritter then maybe he could also train her? She did have that glove that her mother really never told her much about. As she would take a moment to pull her luggage bag to beside a bench where she would take a seat and snap it open. Grabbing something from her bag, and hiding out the glove to him.

"Sorry for the sudden question, but do you know what this is? Also if it'd not too much to ask do you have any idea where I could stay in the city?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:57 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

Following her toward the bench, Solomon remained standing as he observed what she was pulling from the bag. From first glance, it was easy to discern the nature of the object in question - a Sanrei glove.

The tool used to cultivate a quincy's technique in absorbing particles, as well as a pathway toward achieving a greater number of abilities in the proccess. Holding it within his palm, he turned his gaze back to her.

"It's a Sanrei Glove. It's a very essential tool in cultivating a Quincy's ability to manipulate and absorb reishi. Most usually have to endure a strenous training proccess to use it properly, and then train themselves even further until the training is complete. It's also a gateway into learning Letzt stil."

After answering the first question, Solomon paused for a moment, curiously tilting his head to the side. He figured she was a newcomer, but only in the sense of taking residence here. Did she really have no home?

"You don't have a house, yet?" He inquired curiously.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:10 am
"I trained with my mother back home. She let me decide if I wanted to learn about my quincy powers when I had came into them. So, here we are. I'm pretty efficient with blut, and I can summon a basic weapon."

She would summon the axe to her free hand as she would show him before dismissing it back into the void as she would set the glove gently back down into her luggage.

"My mom told me of this place, and thst i would be able to find people who could help me with my talents. She Said I have a gift, and she didn't want me to be stuck at the village all my life "

She would look down reminiscing on her family back home, and it was pretty obvious she was more nervous than she had originally let on. She was worries, home sick, bur still curiously excited.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:10 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

Maintaining his observational gaze, his attention wholly engaged with the woman's humble beginnings, Solomon wondered about her housing arrangements. There were several options that came to mind, of course, but he was in no particular rush to interrupt her.

"Well, I'll gladly confirm that all of that is true. Your mother was undeniably correct, Stella. This is an ideal place to cultivate your talents as a Quincy. The learning curve comes with its fair share of difficulties, but if you are determined in your resolution, the sky is the limit."

Reassuring her with a pat to the shoulder, Solomon would cross his arms in quiet contemplation. He was already assisting Violet in adapting to the Quincy Arts. What was the likelihood that he would take someone else under his wing? Incredibly likely, of course. His very nature would never allow him to turn down a dreamer with intentions of aspiring to great heights.

"What would you say to learning the bare basics under my tutelage? I'm a mere personnel member, so I likely can't teach you the full extent of techniques a master could, but I'm fairly well versed with what you need to adopt at the start."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:28 pm
Stella would nod excitedly at the prospect of having a new teacher. She didn't really care that he wasn't thst high ranking as the important part was that he could teach her mote than what she knows, and that was what was very valuable to her.

"I...if it isn't a trouble for you I would love to learn some things from you."

As she would think about thr situation and would have a comfortable smile on her face
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:40 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Then it's settled. I'll be your teacher from here out."

Solomon voiced his approval without hesitation. He would need to plan the particulars and build a schedule around Stella ahead of time, but that was hardly an inconvenience to him. After all, he had plenty of time since his missions weren't inherently time-consuming. Time was beneficially in his favor outside of his own training, training that could certainly include Stella. And once she fully adapted, perhaps his fellow ritter would take her under their wing as well. For now, there was the matter of addressing where she'd be living.

"First, there's the matter of addressing where you'll be staying. I have a few options, of course, but I'd like to know what suits you best. In the short-term, I can pay for your stay at a hotel. On the other hand, I have my own house. It'd take a minute, but I could eventually buy you your own home."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:10 pm
She would shake her head vigorously at the comment he could buy her a house. "No way, you cannot buy me a house. I would die before I let you do that for me"

As she would then think about where she could stay as she would open her mouth.

"If you insist I would be fine in one of those really small hotels or someone's small room somewhere. I don't plan on staying in very much if I don't have to. I just need somewhere to keep my clothes"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:08 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Hahaha! That's alright. I can't exactly imagine everyone knowing how to manage a household on their own in the first place. Even so, it would be best if you had a bed to rest in and food to eat even outside of training. Hm..."

Solomon certainly didn't take any offense to her answer. If she wished to remain active outside most of the time, then there wasn't any harm done on his part.

"I suppose a hotel works for now. If it proves distressful, I always have a small room in my own house you can take refuge in occasionally. I live alone so it'd be of no issue to me."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:47 pm
"Either one works for me. I plan to sleep there, and try to meet new people when I go to eat ya know? If you don't mind put me in a cheap one please. I don't wanna cost you a bunch of money."

As she would give him a warm appreciative smile. She really did truly appreciate what Solomon was doing for her, and she wasn't sure if she could ever pay him back for it. She didn't think he cared, but she certainly did.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum