Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)

Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:41 am
Stella would notice the change in tone when the blonde said dangerous as she would listen to the rest. Perhaps she should just join up, so that she could go ahead and start getting paid. that's obviously not the only reason she wants to join, but the extra money she could make while she's training and what not would help her not rely on Solomon.

"T..thank you for the reassurance, but I have a quick question. I noticed your um. change of voice just a second ago, and was wondering if you had a story related to only having 1 person?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)

Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:26 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Well, aren't you a delightful little extrovert?" Anis would ask, rhetorically. "It's..." she'd pause for a moment, just weaving through the crowd as she got to the door to the headquarters that Stella could sign up in.

"Not a story for strangers. Or polite society. Or being sober. So I will have to pass on telling you for now. But, maybe later. If we really hit it off" Anis would state, some conviction in her otherwise unstable voice.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:57 am
Stella would feel a bit bad as she had obviously hit a note that the woman wasn't comfortable with sharing. She would continue to follow her to the large building as she would start to become self conscious. Would they really let her in at her current capability, or should she wait. She would look to the blonde as she would speak.

"I...I didn't mean to try to pry. Suppose I was just trying to make conversation." The red head would rub the back of her head guiltily as a goofy smile would play across her face.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:07 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Yes you did. What you didn't mean was to get in trouble for prying" Anis would reply, a tone that was pretty forthright and without any of the cushions that society had developed for itself. Leading her into the building to do the sign-up.

"Making conversation would be asking you how you manage with the back pain of having large breasts. Since we both do, it's a thing we both need to do, so good conversation"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:19 am
Well that would certainly make the red head feel bad for asking, but she would shake her head slightly to herself as she would follow the girl to the building.

"Well then, how do you deal with the back pains?"

She would slightly kid as she would hope that she could salvage this friendship. She truly hadn't meant anything by asking the question, but she would absolutely note this in the back of her mind.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:08 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"I recover from the strain with my Blut before I go to bed. It's once in the morning and once at night. Might as well use it for something, hmm?" Anis would ask, her tone rehtorical. Of course, Überwältigend was a different kind of Blut to what a Quincy might be used to, so what worked for her might not work for others when it came to the requisite level of power inherent..

"You?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:42 am
"Well I certainly never thought to use blut in such a way. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever used blut outside of combat or training. That is certainly creative Miss Anis."

As Stella would think about it. She pretty much just dealt with it since she had developed more. It was something that didn't bother her too much, but the words of veralia would come back to her as she would let out a sigh.

"Well, I don't do anything about it particularly. I....if I may I had a training partner tell me I could maybe use them to my advantage. W...what do you think they meant by that?"

As Stella would remember the encounter with the smaller arancar. It had seemed like it had been jealous, but if there was a way for her to get more advantage in combat. She wanted to take it.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:03 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Gotta use all this energy somehow" Anis would reply, a casual shrug. While Stella did her sign-up on the desk, Anis would work a bit on trying to control her power. Drawing some shards of reishi into her palm with way more effort than such a simple thing should require, it dispersed with a crack when Stella spoke again.

"Shaped armour" Anis would reply, casually and quickly. "Use your Blut to reinforce your body and then the mass of your breasts to soak shots and keep them away from your organs"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:32 am
Stella would be slightly confused as to what she meant, but figuring they were probably around the same proportions she would nod. It would probably work for her just as much as it would work for Anis as she would keep filling out the paperwork.

As she was doing so though she could feel a singe of self doubt creeping into her mind as she would try to shake it off and keep writing. She would then look up to Anis with a small, but unsure smile.

"I...I was confident in coming in here, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to join. i...I don't really know what I can offer that others don't at a higher level."

She would admit to anis, but it was also helping her to hear herself say that out loud. She was surprised at this self doubt as she was usually rather confident. It must have been her meeting with some people who outclassed her by a lot.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:03 pm

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Good" Anis would exclaim, nodding. "Don't be too confident. It makes a mess of your head and then you make a mess of your life" she continued. While her tone always felt a little off, a little unstable, she was definitely speaking from experience here.

"But at the same time, don't look at the Sun and think your ability to throw fireballs is not useful. Everyone started at the bottom, so join at the bottom and climb yourself up. Admit you are weak, and not good at what you want to do. It makes it easier on your head and your heart than when you think you are really good at a thing. You are better prepared for failure, and successes are more delightful"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum