Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Empty Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)

Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:48 am
Stella would make her way around the city. The man who had dropped her off had told her he could get her here, but then he had went his own way. Not that she minded though since he had got her here in the first place, but she did need to find someone who may be able to help her.

To start with she would make her way onto the streets, and would begin to look for anyone who seemed friendly enough for her to ask for a tour. She didn't want to get too lost, or end up somewhere that she shouldn't be.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Empty Re: Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)

Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:46 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  6EdIfMt

In the streets was an exuberant woman in a blue maid's uniform. Tall, blonde hair, well built, exuberant attitude. Also some cool pair of gloves. There was raging energy around her, but it didn't seem like she had a lot in the way of control over that...

"Good morning!" She exclaimed to Stella, handing her a flyer announcing a new opening of a shop in the city. "We hope to see you here!"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Empty Re: Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)

Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:00 am
Stella would take a look at the flyer as she realized she didn't really know her way around the city, but she could tell there was something about this woman..She had some sort of powers, but she still couldn't tell the difference between a quincy and. a human as she would sigh inwardly, but she would give a smile.

"Could you show me to your shop miss? I'm not sure where it is. I'm new in town."

She would ask as she figured why not. It's always good to make potential new friends, and finding a shopping location wouldn't be too bad. Maybe they would see some stuff that would interest her as she would notice the gloves, but wouldn't want to question her about them.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:46 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Oooh. Errr...yea?" Anis would ask for a moment, her gloved hands stroking her chin for a moment. "Yes! It's ok, probably. Let's go!"

Anis was somehow full of confidence even when clearly lacking confidence. Still, she would reach out to take the woman's hand and head her into the streets towards the shops!

"So where do you come from?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:29 am
"A small village in Germany!" She would speak happily as she would follow the tall blonde. She would try to stay behind her without bumping into any other people as she didn't want to knock anyone down. She doubted that Solomon was the average person here as she would speak up.*

"Are you from here?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:05 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Not, err, not originally" Anis would reply, shaking her head a bit. "But, err, yea. I live here now. Doing odd jobs around the place, training in the craft, trying to get some semblance of control over my powers"

She'd then spin on the spot, to look to Stella.

"So what brings you here? It's a fair way away from Germany, and you don't look like you've got Hirenyaku or anything like that"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:21 am
"Well, I came here to try and make a name for myself as a quincy. I also want to grow stronger, and be able to protect more people. Though I think all those goals go hand in hand, so im.hopikg thst these are all something I can get started on immediately."

Shw would.speak freely and openly about her dreams. She knew thst making a name for herself sounded selfish, or could be misconstrued as such, however, she didn't mean it like that..She wanted her family to be known for more than just having some small time logging company in the woods.

"I also just wanted to see what else is out here in the world..Growing up there was nice, but I don't think that I could live there forever without atleast seeing this city thst my mom told me so many stories about."

Her mother really did tell her about the city of lights fairly often..Her mother being a quincy would tell tiny Stella about the big shiny white buildings, and the criss crossing streets.

"Even though it probably doesn't matter, but I do think thr city lives up to those stories from.what I've been able to see so far.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:20 pm

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"If you want to jump right into Quincy practice and training, you are best served going to the Vandenreich and joining up there. They have the best training facilities for Quincy. Obviously, given that they are the whole Quincy thing to begin with, you know?" Anis asked, a little rhetorical. So, without asking, she would redirect herself from the shop to the Vandenriech office to get the new girl signed in and on the road to glory. They appreciated regular check ins from Anis anyway, to make sure she was doing well enough.

"You get to learn loads of cool things there, and the teachers are really nice"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:47 am
"I've already found someone who told me they were willing to train me. He's a younger looking guy by the name of Solomon if you know him?"

She would speak up as she could feel her excitement grow slightly. She was really looking forward to her first training session in the morning. She didn't really think that she should sign up as she is now, because she doesn't think she can contribute very much yet.

"Im.not sure if I'm ready to fully join up yet. I don't really think that there is much for me to contribute to the vandenreich where I am currently. I don't think that there's very much special about me, but im.going to change that..

The woman would speak with conviction as she would follow behind the blonde. She wondered just how strong the people she met are. She knew thst they were all quincy, and she presumed that they were all in the Vandenreich. So, where did they all fall in the heiarchy?
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:24 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"I'm part of it, and I'm useless right now. You'll be fine" Anis exclaimed, not halting her march as she spoke. "I have not heard of Solomon, no. But, it's always best to have more than one person to teach you. Cross examination can help you find flaws where others might miss, and the mixing of two thoughts can made a third that is superior to either. Relying too much on one person can be...dangerous"

She'd sound cold for the last word, as if she was chewing on an old and particularly vile memory.

"So come join!" she exclaimed, beating bad the sad. "We'll love to have you"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum