Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)

Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:34 am
The words were harsh, but Stella knee they had meaning. Overall it was a good idea to accept that she wasn't where she wants to be. She knew it, but she just didn't want to admit it to herself than she's weaker than she had thought. Especially meeting all of these people here all of these strong people.

"Yeah, you're right. I think that's probably the best mentality that I could have given my current circumstance."

She would continue to think about it for a couple more moments as she would look at Anis before asking her a question.

"How long did it take ya to get to a place you wanted?"

She 2would question the woman as her speech had sounded like someone who had a similar experience.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)

Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:54 pm

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"I'll...err" she'd pause, and suck her lip a little, before glancing up at Stella. The broken pieces of Anis' psyche, glued back together and sparkling in an attempt to fend off the darkness, shined through her eyes. And yet her voice was still obvious.

"Let you know when I get there" she'd finish, turning a bit. "Good...luck with your signing. I gotta get back" Anis would reply, giving Stella a smile and then dashing off into the city.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Farm girl in the big city!(Anis/Stella)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:16 am
Before anis could get Stella would shoot her a sympathetic look. She hadn't been paying sttention when she had said it, and she realized thst she wasted about her past again as she would say.

"A...anis im so sorry. I... I wasn't thinking,"

As she would see the woman then dash off she would let out a small sigh. She did truly feel bad for asking without thinking as she would continue feeling out document's. Hoping she would be able to meet the blonde again one day so she can' truly.apologize to her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum