Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Someone Like Me  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Someone Like Me  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Someone Like Me  - Page 3 Empty Re: Someone Like Me

Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:10 am
The sickly woman would take a pause, things had gotten... quiet. What a weird way to end this meeting. With a smile, Nanaly would wiggle her phone playfully. "Text me whenever~ I'll be quick to respond!" She quickly looked at her phone and sent Meni a text, making sure everything was working. Though she didn't send a text with traditional words, it was... ASCII art.

╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7
|、˜〵
じしˍ,)ノ

"There. Now you'll know it's me!"

After that, her small little smile returned, slipping her phone back into her pocket, moving forward with her broom, closer to Menias.

"Oh, it'll be fine! I can fit you behind me. Just hold onto me. As long as you hold onto me, the broom can support the two of us~. She scooted up, showing her that there was space on the Reishi broom. "Only if you want. I can take you to the bus stop... or however, you got here before I need to go home!"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Someone Like Me  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Someone Like Me  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:27 am
Someone Like Me  - Page 3 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

The Sternriiter chuckled as the cat came through on her phone. It was a sweet little thing and she couldn’t help but think about her own feline again. He’d lived a long and happy life, one that finally came to an end due to old age rather than anything more serious. Meninas had mourned him more than she had her brothers but that was because she’d had more of a connection with the cat then them. They’d done nothing but torment her while her precious kitty had always been there to support her.

I’ll send you a text later to make sure I’ve got it all sorted out.” Meninas replied with a smile, happy to finally have another friend to talk to using it. She hadn’t had an awful lot of use for it so far and honestly, the pink haired giant had almost lost it more than once.

When Nanaly assured her about her broom, Meninas would give the flying device a bit of a wary look for a moment but she trusted her new friend. “All right then. If you say it can take us both then I’ll gladly take you up on the offer. The nearest bus stop will be just fine and I’m kind of curious to see what it’s like to fly on a broom. Never thought the stories of people flying on brooms would turn out to be true.”

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:37 am
"Sounds good!" Honestly, Nanaly was more eager for her friendship going forward. I mean she never really had a friend like this before, Doku was her brother so that was different. "There's this cute cat that lives in the alley beside my apartment! Maybe I can snag some photos for you..."

Nanaly wished she could give that cat some shelter in her apartment, but she did buy it a small little house for its alley, and she fed it when she could. "When you come to visit, I'll make SURE you meet him!" She didn't have a name for him... after all, he was just a random stray.

With a bit of a sigh, she nodded reassuringly as Meni looked at the broom. "It's like... Steigen" She explained how her technique worked. "I never was able to do those flash steps, but essentially, I can manipulate my spirit weapon to appear like a broom. It's like a little platform I can move around in the simplest sense. As far as I can tell there isn't a weight limit." Now would be a really bad time for there to be a weight limit eh? "Just don't lean to the left or right, honestly, the broom catches me if I fall, but a passenger? Not so much..."

Should Meni get behind Nanaly, Quincy would spend little time taking off, she moved slower, not wanting to overwhelm the pink-haired girl with their speed, nor did she go too high, the two were only around 40 feet in the air, enough to get a nice view of their surroundings.

That being said, their trip only lasted a couple of minutes, Nanaly spotted the bus spot, and flew over toward it, lowering them to the ground, allowing Meni room to step off safely.

"Thank you for flying Air Nananly~ Come again soon" That smile never faded. "When you come back in town, lemme know and I'll come pick you up!"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:47 pm
Someone Like Me  - Page 3 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

The pink haired woman had to chuckle as Nanaly spoke about her feline friend and Meninas knew that she’d have done exactly the same thing in her friend's shoes. The Sternritter could never say no to a cat and seeing one having to live in misery would probably hurt her more than seeing a person in such a state. Maybe that was weird but Meninas had never had many friends, at least until joining the Vandenreich anyway. She seemed to be finding them everywhere now, which was nice. “I look forward to meeting him. She replied with a smile.

She was a little uncertain still about Nanaly’s broom but Meninas trusted her friend and that was enough for her to mount it behind her fellow Quincy. Listening carefully to the instructions given, the large, muscular arms of hers would soon wrap around Nanaly’s waist. Her grip was firm enough but again, she was wary about overdoing it and kept her strength in check. Once they were in the air though, it wasn’t so bad and Meninas actually quite enjoyed the short trek, enough that she actually made a slight sound of disappointment when it was all over.

With a touch of reluctance, she would dismount, performing a kind of goofy salute in response to Nanaly’s joke. “I’ll make sure to shoot you a text when I’m in the area. Remember what I said about the Vandenreich too, as I’m sure they’d love to have you join us. Take care of yourself!”

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum